Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

The Future [P] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Future [P]

Tue May 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Nodding to the response he made his way back towards the windowsill, grabbing the book and flipping it back open before continuing. "What do you think about remaking it here, in Tengakure?" He stared at Xyxer as he spoke, searching for any sign of emotion when he was doing so. It was a bit of the blue but it was actually a good side project for the boy. Maybe it would reform him into an ideal citizen as he goes around searching and training the youth of today. Or it would just breed seven amazingly powerful bloodthirsty shinobi with insanely strong weapons. If Xyxer went through with his request then well, he'd have to keep an eye on the proceedings.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue May 27, 2014 1:33 pm
He frowned somewhat upon hearing the boy's offering. He had considered what he had said many times over before, but he thought that awaiting the rebirth Kirigakure would be suitable as they ninja swordsmen were from Kirigakure.. However, he did not know when the rebirth would be.. He could never live to see it, or perhaps it would never happen.. About a few seconds of frowning, he nodded rigidly, as if he had reached a difficult conclusion, "I will remake it."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am
Takeo smiled at the response, glad that he managed to give something to preoccupy Xyxer with. There was one more thing that would likely secure the boy's loyalty completely, a plan which he would enact almost immediately after conformation. "I suppose the leader of the new Seven Swordsman would also require need a new title. You are still an Anbu after all, only a joint Tenkage in name." Perhaps he was pushing this a bit too much, he didn't want to offend the boy by this but it was needed to be done. "A rank higher than that of an ordinary Jounin or Anbu, almost equal to that of a Kage." Pausing, he tried to think of what the rank was actually called, something that would make Xyxer's ego be fulfilled. "Master Xyxer. Has a nice ring to it no?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 9:13 am
Upon the offering of him being ranked up to a master, Xyxer looked towards Takeo for a few seconds, seemingly appraising him. After a few seconds he nodded, smirking a little, "Yes.. I suppose it does." He began to sort out his articles of clothing and looked at Takeo once more, "Do you need anything?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 am
Takeo flipped another page in the book and shook his head. "Unless you want to make me some tea I don't." A slight smile on his face at the image. "I do want you to keep your eyes open though. Any sign of Shinji or Den returning and I wish for you to inform me as soon as possible." He felt quite sad at the prospect of having to fight with the two in the future. It would be quite a sad moment when he cut their heads from their shoulders. However it had to be done.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 am
Xyxer nodded at the last order and was about to lift his hands up, in the form of pistols, and finger gun Takeo down.. but he decided against it at the last moment. Instead, he settled for doing the same bow as he had done when he entered. "As you wish", he spun after those words and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

[Exit]

Claiming 1342 WC & master rank, ser
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed May 28, 2014 11:22 am
[Topic Close]

WC: 1000+

Learning Genjutsu Spec, wc halved because Xy has it and I learnt from him etc.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700