Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

The Future [P] Empty The Future [P]

Thu May 22, 2014 5:28 pm
Takeo sat in the Tenkage's chair. He had grown accustomed to it over the few days he had been the Tenkage. Though he was quite bored. Bored enough that he had taken up the hobby of reading. Quite strange really, reading that is. He had never really been a fan off it. Having proffered being one to go out and do stuff he had never had the time for such trivial things. However with his new job came some free time, surprising isn't it. It seemed the work load was quite less than he expected, likely because of him running the village jointly. What he read right now was a book on the art of Genjutsu, quite an interesting read honestly. He had decided to branch out his abilities into other jutsu arts, thus he was reading up on the basics.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Future [P] Empty Re: The Future [P]

Thu May 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Xyxer had been wandering around with packs of ANBU, keeping the people in order was needed and was vital for a healthy society. Now of course, a healthy society is an obedient society, so there was some blood shed on Xyxer's and the ANBU's hands. Perhaps his judgement had recently been clouded with the slow realization of Xyxer's feelings for the long deceased. He never did feel quite right, but now he didn't really feel there at all..

Regardless, he had decided to check up on Takeo to make sure that the young lad had not hung himself, oh what a tragedy that would have been. He knocked on the door, and of course, entered.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu May 22, 2014 5:41 pm
And there Takeo was, hanging from the ceiling fan with rope around his neck. Alas the stress had grown too much for the poor boy.

That disturbing dream soon ended as Takeo was awoken by a knock on the door. Seems he had fallen asleep while reading, how embarrassing. He sat upright, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the desk in order to appear somewhat official. The hat that marked him as Tenkage sat on his head as usual. The face that greeted him when it entered was that of Xyxer, or maybe it wasn't, perhaps he was masked. However he would recognise him regardless. "Hello there Xyxer. Came to make sure I hadn't hung myself or anything?" He joked, making a reference to the dream he had just had. Though maybe it wouldn't make that much sense to Xyxer, ah whatever. Knowing that it was his fellow Kage, he simply sat back and returned to reading the book he had. "You know Genjutsu seems to be a fascinating subject. You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu May 22, 2014 6:17 pm
It was almost as if the fourth wall had been broken and out of that rift Takeo had pulled out some alien bullshit. But obviously, this was the real world and that shit doesn't fly in the real world, so he simply took it as a combined sentience. "I was checking to make sure that you had in fact, not claimed a new title of 'Prostitute Tenkage', though I must confess, that is a rather appropriate name for a person of your.. stature." He stated with a rather crooked smirk, placing one hand to his stomach and the other out in the air as he bowed, almost in a mocking manner. "As for the case with illusions.. Yes, I'm quite trained with them. In this life you need to be able to see things that'll never happen.. happen." He frowned a little part at the end of his sentence before returning to his usual self.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu May 22, 2014 7:26 pm
"I was saving that title for you Xyxer." Takeo replied swiftly to the remark, his oddly coloured eyes moving from the book to look at Xyxer bowing. He smirked at the antics, listening to the response of to his question. "I don't suppose then you would be willing to give me a basic instruction on how them then? Reading from books is quite boring honestly." He paid no mind to the strange explanation Xyxer gave. He hoped that he would actually learn something from his fellow Kage and would not end up confused by the boy's strange way of wording things.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 am
"Why, of course my Liege! It would be my honour, truly." He smirked once more, an absence of a mask allowing his.. limited range of expressions to be seen. He extended the index finger on his left hand and pointed upwards to the roof and spoke once more, "If you believe that the roof is a portal and you can form some kinda of.. connection with your opponent. Say, looking at their eyes.. making a chakra-littered sound.. Anything that can affect one of the senses of a person, you can make them see the portal. You can make them feel the portal, if you so desire." He looked up at the roof once more before he looked back down towards Takeo and pointed towards the desk, "You can make that seem like something sturdy and decent, a hard illusion, I know, albeit possible. You can make people see darkness. You can make people see anything. You just need a connection and drive."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri May 23, 2014 7:36 pm
Takeo smirked once more from the antics of this boy. Honestly he should go see a doctor or something about his head, 'cause he was bat shit insane. While listening the explanation of genjutsu from the man, even if it was rather....strange, he would continue to skim through the book. It seemed that both sources were pretty much explaining the same thing, if not very differently. "So, essentially you're manipulating the senses of others in order to make them see things?" He questioned once Xyxer had finished, just to make sure he was understanding what this guy was saying. After all you could never be too careful when it came to understanding this guy.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 7:58 pm
"What? No! Of course not!" He waved his hands about in a dramatic gesture which made him seem like a rather queer luchadore preparing to tackle a bull, but then his eyes dropped once more and he muttered something to himself before looking back up and speaking once more, "Essentially, yes. If you make variants you can create sounds, different touches.. It's great for tricking the combat experienced as the small details they look out for.. are details that don't exist if you're good with Genjutsu."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri May 23, 2014 8:24 pm
Takeo nodded. "Seems like I should diverge into that art then." He went back to his book once more, a silence going over the room for a few moments before he decided to speak again. "So how is it, leading a village?" A casual enough question, one simply so that the meeting doesn't end up with an awkward silence. "Personally I don't find it all that bad, though this chair is incredibly uncomfortable. I need to buy a new one at some point."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm
"Naturally, I would not know the comfort of that chair. The people to previously grace it have been excommunicated or have died.. I believe it brings misfortune to people." He stated, looking along the floor and out the window where Shinji had been thrown out of while he was murdered. It kind of sucked. "I'm often training the ANBU's and genins.. Violence is a necessity."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum