Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

The Future [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future [P]

Mon May 26, 2014 8:00 am
Takeo frowned at the what Xyxer said. "You really are a cheery one ain't ya." Though on the inside he made a note to throw out the chair immediately after this was done. Xyxer was after all right, bad things happened to the people on this chair. Even as he was thinking about it, Takeo made the transition from sitting on the chair to standing by the window. It was quite strange these windows, it looked almost as if they had been repaired within the last few months. Maybe it was just his eyes messing with him though.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Mon May 26, 2014 11:31 am
He paused for a moment as the vivid flashbacks occurred, shaking his head to force himself back into reality. Reality was scary, he knew, but it was better than living in an illusion.. Or was it. "What are your plans for the village, Takeo?" Xyxer asked curiously, treating the Tenkage much more like a friend than a leader. It was something rare of Xyxer, a bond clearly forged between the two.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon May 26, 2014 12:02 pm
The boy shrugged in response to the question, still peering out the window to the village below. "For now I just want to get things stable. The sudden change in leadership will throw many people off. Thus I'll give them time to settle." He paused, closing the book and placing it on the windowsill. "I'd also like to make sure the young kids are trained properly. The generation I was apart of was terrible. Tengakure won't remain a main power if it continues on like this." And with that he became lost in thought, forming a list of what he wanted to do for the village while he ruled.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 12:10 pm
Xyxer watched as the new Tenkage seemed to lapse into a thought path. How curious. A lot of the Tenkage seemed to be quite thoughtful people now that Xyxer thought about it. Keke. However, one question always probed the back of Xyxer's mind when it came to Kages.. Their bloodlust. "Why do you not just slaughter people for fun? Make events where you can watch people die as they strive for items of only material value?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 pm
Takeo's thoughts ended with Xyxer's next question. Often he had found himself stumped by questions people asked, now being another time. "I don't find slaughtering people fun." He replied simply. Though he was questioning if that was actually true for him. Perhaps deep down he did think the idea would be entertaining. However he had made a silent vow not to simply sate his blood lust on his own villagers. He would save it for enemies, as he didn't doubt that they would likely appear. "Is that something you would enjoy watching Xyxer?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon May 26, 2014 12:56 pm
"Friend or foe, the bloodshed is enjoyable. Only one case has proven to not be to my satisfaction and that was because of a sentimental value, here.. I am bound to no one." He smiled somewhat to himself as he continued, "It's interesting to see just how much the physical body of a person will push itself to remain alive. I held a cat's head under the water once, when I was a mere child. It struggled and it scratched my hand into a bloody mess.. So much so I had to bludgeon it's head. It had achieved what it aspired for, freedom from the drowning.. only to be killed in a different way. It's the same that can be said for everything though, I suppose." He smirked somewhat as he looked over to Takeo, "How would you kill for enjoyment?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue May 27, 2014 5:01 am
Listening to Xyxer he wondered what that one case was. Though he immediately tuned out the boy when he went on about killing a cat. That was it, he was going to recommend him to a therapist. Moving back to his desk he set about writing a small note to remind him to do so after, however he stopped when Xyxer asked him a question. "I wouldn't." He replied blankly. This damn kid and his questions. It was almost as if he were attempting to get him to become a bloodthirsty tyrant or something.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 6:56 am
Xyxer frowned for a moment and seemed to pause, he took off his ANBU mask and what not and started to pull out what appeared to a burlap sack,"Would you like to see my mask?" He asked casually, pulling the burlap over his face before he looked at Takeo, activating his sharingan genjutsu to force the boy into seeing himself mauled by a gang of fierce pussies (kittens).

Or at least, that would have happened if the burlap mask had been registered at this point, so Xyxer resigned to something a bit.. less mental and a bit more physical. "But why not? Is that not what every Shinobi does? You outlawed Denkiteki and Shinji Uzumaki, I'm sure they'll attempt to kill you when they return, so why not make the most of it." Probing Kages was a fun thing for Xyxer, after all, he had done it for quite a long time now and he seemed to have outlived the reigns of all those before him. Such a doomed title, he noted.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue May 27, 2014 12:14 pm
And then Takeo was under the genjutsu. Alas it seemed Xyxer was only capable of defeating him with OP genjutsu, oh well at least he still had his limbs.

That is it would have happened, if not for the fact that Xyxer didn't seem to possess the cunning to gen him while he was vulnerable to it. "I don't think every shinobi kills for fun Xyxer." He responded gently, almost as if he were chiding a child for doing something wrong. "And if they attempt to kill me, I will crush them. However I will not take pleasure in it." Tch, this was a pain. This boy was honestly mentally unstable. Maybe he should give him something to preoccupy him. "Now then Xyxer. Are you familiar with the Seven Swordsmen?" A casual question, one which he already knew the answer too. It was likely Xyxer knew about them, he was after all a former shinobi of Kirigakure. However it was a good way to change the topics quickly.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue May 27, 2014 12:35 pm
He shuffled somewhat so he was no longer blocking the doorway, and instead stood on the inside of the room roughly to the right of the door, looking at the desk and chair a few times before looking at the lighting. It was awfully queer. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something.. off, about it. He responded however, to the question, "Of course. I'm the only one that remains of the reformed version. Alas, appointed by the Mizukage himself." He stated, a hint of pride but also a sneer hidden among it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum