Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) Empty Custom That's How I Do(P/IO)

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm
It had been a couple weeks since the incident with the Tengakure shinobi. The new office was fully done,as the preparations for the master masterpiece was going to be shown to the young female kage, She was at one of her assisstants house working on paperwork after she departed with her shinobi in the village center. A Knock on the door would be heard having her get up from her seat as she yawns softly. She sat right back down she was to lazy to answer the door at that moment."Come in"she said as the door to the house would of opened sowing the leader of the building commitee"Lady Raikage your office is rebuilt back to how you ordered us to reform it"he would say bowing before her as she smiled"Well it took ya long enough"she would say streching as her bones will crackle from her moving showing she been sitting down to long. She would of yawned as she would of exit out of the house in a instantly leaving behind the poor worker she missed her office she hope they did it like she wanted them too or she was going to be a angry hello kitty. It didn't take her long to reach her building dash up the stairs as fast as she could she would thn open the now double doors to see her new office.

Misaki is a well-endowed female with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back, Misaki wears a very provocative outfit comprising of a revealing, halter-type armor breastplate top, that leaves much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She also wears a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. She wears a dark scarf around her neck. Her eyes look at the floor as,the whiteness was perfect the two couches lined up as such as her desk was in the back she smiled."This is so fucking perfect"she grinned as she says that."Well this is new never knew you liked this kinda stuff thought you were a 100% hello kitty little girl..at least its good to know you have some fasion sense"Maya would say. She would walk in her new office touching the cabinets which held her files and jack daniels on the left side of the room. Walking behind her desk she would take her seat and loft her legs on her new desk."Kinda love this...but i have to wait for Yaju to return and a few others wonder who will come first"she ponders.
Spoiler:
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) Empty Re: Custom That's How I Do(P/IO)

Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 pm
The small pitter patter of his feet could be heard through the village as the young jounin would be heading towards his destination, the kage office where he would be meeting up with the raikage. Since his last meeting with her when she smacked the shit out of him for his betrayal. Wearing a his old chuunin flak jacket and pants, his sleeveless shirt was still underneath the jacket as he reared a corner and continued to walk. On his back was his favored blade, the crescent moon halberd and of course three seals could be seen on his body. One of which was the curse seal of heaven and hell and the other two were for a hidden ability that he had not shown anyone to date. His stride was somewhat slow has he wasn't in any real rush, but he wanted to make sure he was on time as to not piss off his master.

After 15 minutes of walking he would finally arrive to the door, in which he would simply walk through and wave to the receptionist that would just look at him with a strange face," By the way tell Lady Misaki that i have arrived," smiling he would walk up the stairs and knock on the door before walking in and stopping. His yellow eyes would stare into the room with amazement as he sniffed for a moment and followed the scent of Misaki," Holy fuck what happened in here, it seems like someone made this a fancy ass house instead of an office," saying this to himself before stopping short of her office where her scent would stop. 

Walking in he would stop and bow to Misaki with a smile," Hello my Lady i must admit that your office has gotten a pretty fucking impressive makeover and whoever thought of this should definitely get a reward of some sort, it looks fucking amazing," nodding to her he would wait for her to speak to him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 pm
Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) 2dljjnp

Her legs remained on her desk as she was glancing through files she had turningthe page of it constantly. The context of it was ever detailing it was her sisters file she had too uncover clues too what happened she couldn't just sit back and wait for something to happen. She glanced through the files her expression never changing as she looked through them."Your sister was a interesting person that was for sure,she was the definition of chaos,but how can such a powerful woman die so easily"Maya begun to question as she was using Misaki eyes to look at the file. Biting at her thumb nail she would of been pondering."I dont know but something don't feel right about this whole situation i have too get answers sooner or later their's no question about it"Misaki would of thought asshe was reading through the context."Remember that lab you found before....maybe there is some more clues there possibly we should go there after this thing with Yaju"Maya would of spoke. Her finger tapping on the file as her legs remained rested on top of the desk her eyes never leaving the files information in her hand. She had alot of questions and they all needed answers.

Her mind would pick up a familar chakra as she would pick up that Yaju was approaching she would open the draw of her desk and slip the file inside of it. As she finished doing that she would be greeted not just by Yaju but another person too. His chakra was a dead give away if she was right it was the man who use too travel with her sister,maybe he could answer he questions later that is. She took note of Yaju sudden pause as she would smile as he looked at the room as soon as he walked in she didn't know what to say too him at that moment from earlier situation. Her eyes never leaving the figure standing behind Yaju either as her attention would be drawn back too the wolf who had just bowed to her."Why thank you,it needed a make over after all the destruction it been through by my father and that Tenga Shinobi"she would of sigh greatly."My father can never just leave a place in one piece but i love him all the same"she would speak."Now Yaju earlier you said you wanted to speak with me so speak"she will say with a nod of her head removing her legs from her desk.

She would giggle at Kuro's question as she would raise from her seat and walk to the right side of the room. With a push of her hand on the wall another door would open as it showeda seperate room."The restof the office is cut off making two other rooms,one on each side"she explained the reason for the shape of the office. Her senses was able too pick up who the man was right away and she would smile to herself as she went back to take a seat."As i stated before it needed it..my father and a Tenga shinobi invaded the office and pretty much trashed it to a complete mess,so i had it redone...i been gone from the village also so dont be alarmed"She will tell Kuro as she awaited for Yaju to talk orgather his words."I been upto alot actually...returning from Konoha..learning about some Fire Nation thing..and the Sky and Leaf war....it was like a big history lesson if anything else if you want to know the truth..but i learned a few valuable things there so i'm doing perfect"she would pause and smile at Yaju awaiting his explaination as she turn her head back to the Armored Kuro"So what's the honor for your visit this fine day Dark Lord"she says softly as she crossed her legs and her hands cupped together resting on her knee.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm
It would seem that as he stood there looking around the place he would begin to form a slight shiver up his spine. The only way he would be able to notice this person was by their sheer chakra signature alone as he turned around and stared at the figure that floated behind him. Soon everything would have went quiet in his mine as he smiled and laughed a bit, not out of fear...no it was out of pure amusement that he was in the presence of yet another chakra source that had made his body tremble. Such a power that he wanted but could never obtain, not yet that is but his time would come soon. Once the figure spoke he would continue to stare at this individual with his yellow eyes would an outstretched hand," You... i have never seen you around the village before, yet i get the feeling that this won't be the last eh? Whatever you are, it is quite an honor to meet you," if the figure did infact shake Yaju's hand he would nod and proceed to turn around back to Misaki who would have asked him to speak on what he wanted to tell her the past day. Yes, it was about his research and the results of the seal for the boy Charmander, but more over the results of his past research and developments in his Fuuinjutsu training.

Removing the flak jacket from his body, he would openly show the curse seal on his neck and nod," Very well My Lady, while you were away i had took the time and effort to learn about numerous things one of which was fuuinjutsu. Thanks to our village records and the books in the library i spent a total of two days creating a seal...no a curse seal that amplifies its hosts power and abilities, although i haven't really been able to test it fully due to small errors like a good test dummy," Taking a small breath he would begin to talk again," It was after the development of the curse seal that i made something...much more powerful but unfortunately i am still getting the hang of the power of those seals," holding both his left and right hands up he would show her the seals for his new abilities.

In all he had been busy as hell after his short time of watching the village, but he had one more thing to say to her before he stepped back and allowed the figure behind him to speak. Pulling out a small sheet of paper he would set it on the desk and nod," I know how you have been looking for "Volunteers" for something so i left you a present in the hospital. The boy rather is apart of the Yuki clan and his element seemed to be Ice, which i had also received from the boy prior to his death. Also i have been speaking to Ganki about somethings and...i think i would like to work on becoming an ANBU under him with her blessings of course Lady Raikage," knowing well that his past issue would bar him from moving up in the ranks of Kumo he wanted to prove that he was willing to go through any lengths to become stronger and make himself useful.

Walking past the man behind him he would give him one final glance and lean on one of the nearby walls like a statue and wait to be called on again, although knowing how this situation seemed to be he would get an answer very soon. Looking down at the ground he would slowly concentrate on feeling the chakra of those around him, although in his own mind these two in front of him clouded alot of what he could see. Starting from here and lengthening the radius to just about outside of the office he could feel small traces of villagers as they passed. Remembering something important he would open his eyes and smile before putting his jacket on and looking towards the ceiling.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 am

Misaki hand remained cupped together as her eye would of closed as she would remain sitting with her legs crossed. Her scarlet hair going over her left eye as she would of been in deep thought she had alot to see and too solve all together. Her eyes would slowly open as Yaju was introducing himself or rather greeting himself to Kuro. She remained silent for the time being she had her mother manners if anything else."You have strong Allies Misaki hopefully they main on your side"Maya would say as Misaki sat patiently as she awaited for her to be spoken too. Her attention first went Yaju who in turn begun to remove his flak jacket giving her the view of the seal on his neck. She knew a few things about curse seal they came at a price to wield no power came without a price to pay."So this is what you been working on...and why my office was unguarded i hope your research paid off,Funinjutsu is not a joking matter it hold more power then most and can be used for Multitude of different things"she would explain. She would listen as he talk once more as she look at the palmof his hands"Well keep me up to date about your research so i can know of the progress your going and keep track of it"she would reply to him simply.

For the time being her eyes left Yaju as they went to Kuro who begun to answer her at that time."Flirting gives you many things Dark Lord but this one isn't one of those things,but your words are truly kind thank you"she would say as she at that moment resembled her sister as she sat there as she would. She glanced at the armor as she raised a eyebrow about it she been to that lab not to long ago deep in the mountians on the darkest end of the area was where her sister lab was.Liking the Lightning Princess gig she was going to keep that she liked that. She glanced at Kuro a smile showing on her face as she looked at him at his armor. That armor reminded her of her own KKG armor that she have for the blood that ran through her viens."It's been quite some time since our last conversation....and yet you haven't answered my question about my sister...you told me how she was and what kind of relationship you two had...but never told me why did you she go in alone...."she would pause before continuing"I been to the lab not too long ago,i fought my sisters past armors it was like a barrier was around the area..i found the lab and fell right into it but before i could gain the knowledge that i wanted i had to leave,so i want you too allow me free access to my sisters lab"she would imply as she knew about it cause of the files her father left behind.

As she awaited the mans reply she would be turned too Yaju who had just walked forward and speaking to her. She would lift the piece of paper on the desk too be able to read it clearly as she listened too Yaju."Is the boy dead? if so he is useless too me dead i need them alive for what i must do to be a success"she would explain. She would listen further as Yaju continued as she would think on the fact as he asking too be a anbu with Ganki spto work under him.  As he walked away from her desk she would sigh she had to really think of something about this situation. She watched Yaju grow from a simple genin too what he was now. Even Olivier knew the boy would go far which was shocking she would smile softly as she would smirk lightly"We will speak on the matter later Yaju"she informed him.

Her attention being turned back to Kuro as would make his armor disappear she just shook her head. Her hand going over her face as she would sigh"I don't know whats with you and wearing clothes as such but get a normal shirt on please the little chest decoration is showing just saying"she would sigh as she noted that too him.She would listen too Kuro talk about suit of armor,her clan specialized in suit of armor so she understood perfectly."If you know my sister we have the same blood so same Kekkai Genkai,you can say we were both Dual Kekkai Genkai Wielders"she would explain too Kuro or just let him know."Well a few things have happened,for one i feel Tengakure have made a threat towards us....with there sudden intrusion you two are the only one's to know of this for now....and from another source i was informed they have step there boundries i am not one normally for violence but as it is now...i must have a hand in the judgment,i visited Konoha trying to gather information about sky but i was thrown off"she paused looking at the black mark on her hand as her heart begun to race."So all i must say we will be preparing for the Ineviable if our hand is force"she explains she would look down...Judgment needed to be served...if it was the last thing she did"Kuro can you take us three to the lab....i want to research some more if you dont mind"she would ask looking at Yaju with a soft smile as her gaze went back to Kuro.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am
So it had seemed that the one in the armor was indeed one of interest, although as he sat his hand down he would shrug momentarily before finishing his words with Misaki. As she commented about the office incident he would lower his head for a moment before looking up," The research i had gathered should be enough to bolster our morale and even help on the battlefield. I am almost through with my primary research which should allow us to increase our efficiency on the battlefield with your permission, there is also one that i have made for memory altering which its uses could be used for interrogation or erasing vital secrets when the time comes," that being the conclusion to the report he would cough for a moment as she mentioned the body.

Well he had hit the boy with enough force to kill him, but unbeknownst to anyone the boy was simply put in a state of comatose. Smiling he would nod to Misaki," The body is fine and should be alive, although you should make sure just in case. If you want the element however i can and will give it to you at your convenience," since that was all he had to say he would have just went to his position as stated earlier.

The answer he was hoping for was given to him although since she had said they would speak on it later he would still be happy none the less. He was one step closer to gaining his goal and maybe then he could stand up to Misaki and Oliver. Shaking his head at the thought he would look up the figure of whom's name he still did not know. Apparently he had some history with Misaki although what was the result of it was unknown to him. Although his choice of clothing was odd or maybe it was just himself that was being odd about it. What caught Yaju off the most was the fact that he could not place why he could not get a clear scent from the man, but that was the least of his issues.

As Misaki spoke about Tengakure and the impending war that could happen between the two of them he almost smiled with anticipation, but stopped due to just being a simple bystander. This war was apparently started when that village killed Misaki's sister, whom of which Yaju knew nothing about but judging about how high Misaki held her she must have been one strong person. Seeing as only him and Kuro knew of the impending doom made Yaju want to rush his training and research a little more, but for now he would do the things he needed to in his spare time. After the mentioning of a lab, Yaju would look up to Misaki smiling at him which threw him off for a moment resulting in him looking to the ground with a mixed look of confusion and thankfulness although these were conflicting feelings.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Her eyes couldn't stop looking at the black make on her hand as she thought of her time with Navi Yamaki."Should you ever need to contact me, just press the seal and I will be there for you." Those words echoed through the young Kages head she was in deep thought almost forgetting she had two others within the room."Is someone missing another or am i mistaken"Maya would say to Misaki as she was rubbing the seal softly on her hand. Was it a mistake to leave Konoha so early or was it really for her people? she knew her heart was her enemy fighting and beating all she believed in cause of one man. Her mind would revert back to reality as she heard Yaju voice she would look up from her hand towards him."Power is good i know but tell me do this power come at a price,all power come at a price,if it's losing our parents and being forced to grow up there is always a price to pay Yaju Hayate now tell me is there a price?"she would as Yaju as she placed her hand on her wrist lloking forward at him she knew about those seals they brought the worse in people.

"I will check the body later,if i so desire i will take you up on your offer but for now there is more important issues"she says thinking for a moment as she frown"And mister armor put a damn shirt on please"she would grin as she told Kuro once more about his shirt. She says still crossing her legs as she sat there after hearing Yaju talk she chose to turn her attention to Kuro who was simply still standing at the door way."Lying is the number one drug of the human race the tongue of any human could lead to be true or be a lie"she will reply as she sat there. She was a child in a seat of leadership one she didn't understand but there was some points where she had to be all business and nothing else that culd interfer with her. Lightning begun to surge over the young girl as it was black as the night it begun to spark over her body as her head would lower as Kuro spoke."My sister wouldn't have died like this nothing would stop her from completely her goals and seeing through to her cause"she paused her hair begun to move herself from her right eye as she did the electric currents erupting from her body was getting fierce.

"She will nevere die so easily,what ever happened to her.....someone triggered it now they will pay when i find out that i fucking swear i will have my revenge i fucking swear it"her eyes were opened but changed the iris turned yellow with white markings against the iris that resembles that of striking lightning. This was her Ametsuchi blood boiling within her. The crackling lightning begun to calm down as she breathed calming her emotions before they got to out of hand for her to control. She closed her eyes as the Kenseigan was deactivated as she opened them her form never changing she remain stationary."I thought you would of known something about her disappearence....for my sake of searching i need to find out........more information"she would say softly the pain was surely evident within her voice."My sister was a maniac a embrassment to our Ametsuchi bloodline she never awakened our fathers birthright only our mothers....but she was family no matter what she was,our armors are relicas of the past,something our ancestors left behind"she would explain to him as she looked at Kuro shake his head."Heat is nothing when it comes down to the burden that we carry"she says to him.

She would can't glance of Kuro taking a look towards Yaju"He means no harm,he is a inmate from the peison or rather was he been loyal to the village ever since i freed him of his shackles all i asked from him is that he remain loyal to me"she would grin like the child she was. Her form will change as she would grip the chair she sat in as she heard the words she at that moment hated Mangekyou Sharingan."Do you understand what those eyes mean?! it's nothing but sorrow watching what you care for most be ripped from you.....why do you need anything like that if you can't truly understand what those eyes represent...but no i don't know anyone..."She said she lied to protect Hikarishi...she lied cause she promised him. If anything happened to that boy she couldnt stand herself to look at him or anything but it was then she had to protect him."You and my sister seem to have known each other alot maybe you can enlighten me with your stories"she finally says recovering from being enraged. Her sister was always a freak she knew this but she loved her all the same even when they were kids her sister got turned on just from torturing a bird.

She remained silently as they would of been teleported to the lab where she went to the first database she could get her hands on. Messing around with a few butons here and there her mind was truly lost as she looked at this"Maybe tell me you and my sister story as i work Dark Lord?"she would say after pressing a button and starting everything up and fucntioning. She would be stansing up the dizziness from the teleporting didnt phase her to bad due to her knowing how to do when teleported. As all the machines and gadgets were start up she would look around lifting her hands from the database."So what have you been hiding sis why build a lab like this for what purpose"she said to herself as she was looking around as she was opening doors. Her nose picking up a stench as she went to open a door as the floor and the walls was covered in dried up blood. Misaki would of fell back her ass hitting the floor"W''what the hell is this.....what happened here"she says the amount of fear and disgust in her voice for Yaju and Kuro to here"What did you guys do here....."she says softly as tears streamed down her cheek as she look towards Kuro for a explaination.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum