Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom That's How I Do(P/IO)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:39 pm
A price...that word continued to ring through the young boys mind continuously as he continued to search for an answer for his master. There was always a price to pay for anything given or obtained in life, even in life their were prices that one needed to give in order to proceed or move on through it. He stood there for a moment as he continued to look for the answer to her question before sighing he would shrug," Misaki i cannot fully answer this question due to the insufficient data that i have, only through myself can i fully say there has not been a price but for others i am not certain. It is something i am still working on however and i hope to lessen or eliminate the negatives so that no one loses their life to this power," with that he would simply remain silent and let the two continue with their conversation.

As time went on however and Misaki was through speaking to him, he would listen in on the conversation with the man in front of him as they spoke of something he knew nothing about. Although Yaju personally knew nothing about the lives or for a better words the life of Misaki besides what she told him in prior conversations. Although this would be a good history lesson for him and would also allow him to know a little more about the woman that he served. Although Yaju never had a good life himself and preferred not to talk about it, he only had his sister which kept him alive for the moment. He was however curious as to where his sister had been and was hoping she was fine and okay, although his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of lightning. He quickly looked up to see lightning emanating from Misaki's body, although he wasn't scared he was however on alert in case it came in his direction.

When all had calmed down he would return to his normal tone or so the wolf boy thought he would see that Kuro and Misaki did have some sort of history although from his point of view it sounded more like a comedy. When the question of his own standing came up he was about to answer until Misaki answered for him, in which case he simply nodded and gave a half smile," Due to her generosity i was able to finally live a life of meaning," that being the only think he wanted to say he would smile at the idea of going to an actual lab.

As the teleportation ended all that could be heard from Yaju was a very audible "fuck" as he held his stomach for a few moments and then went to look around with his byakugan. So many things could be seen for the moment until the lights went on and his byakugan soon after went off the lab was....very interesting to him although this had been his first time in one. Looking around he would make his way to a book that was laying about although he would not touch it out of respect that this wasn't his place. When he had heard Misaki's voice he would turn around and look, the smell and sight of the blood made him a little off as he turned to Kuro to see if he would answer her. The visible tears on her face were enough to see that she was both disturbed and confused.

Yaju had took a small step back and continued to look around, avoiding to look into the room because he knew that whatever was in there would soon come to light. In his mind he had done and seen enough killing to simplify an answer for him, although he did wonder what happened in this lab with the man that now stood in front of him. In his own mind he was starting to see Kuro as a mad scientist or possibly someone who had just wanted power and knowledge, but deep down he wondered what this man truly was.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:02 am
Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8jf805UcZ1rd5w6go1_500

Her mind was entrapped in the hellish view before her as she glanced at this room her mind swirling around. As her eyes begun to lose light she was going to the mercy of her subconcious. She would be thinking back at Kuro's words as she was at the mercy of her own subconcious. The room completely dark,maybe it was her who didn't understand the pain. She was young and Naive she was weak emotional her power maybe strong but her heart was weak."You did good Misaki coming this far keep getting strong msybe one day you'll surpass me"was the last words of her sister before she departed. Maybe it was her who didn't understand suffering or misery maybe she was the one who was lost. The place she in was dark her body was afloat ontop of the black lake. The lake itself covered the screams of the fallen."Sister was i wrong.....were you strng as this man say...i don't know anymore if you were so strong why did you have to die then!"she screamed within her subconcious in reality she was still planted on her ass glancing at the room. As the rage and sorrow begun to erupt from her the lake begun to slowly move onto her left arm as if it was feeding off of her emotions. Her eyes turned to her arm as she begun to pull as strong as she could but couldnt get free her own subconcious was about to eat her whole. She cried and cried the young girl was feeling even more as her pure heart was getting darker.

"Accept me..."a strange voice echoed through the blackness as ripples were made onto the black lake. In reality Misaki ears were becoming pointed it was like she was going under a transformation before they reverted back to normal."You never even know your sister.....why shed tears for those who were so weak to die"the voice continued. "Why not accept me i will grant you power beyond that of your sister"the voice continued."Nooooo!"Misaki screamed out in Reality at that time waking up from her subconcious catching a sight of a demonic figure before she had awaken. Her hand being place on her head as she panted heavily. She remembered the story she was being told before her sudden incident a moment ago. Her body trembling as she woukd of hugged her knees as her mind was buzzed and her body aching.

Her hand would cover her mouth as tears continued to stream down the price was heavy she knew this but what could she do she was young. Turning her head towards Kuro"This price..........these people......how dare you do this to them is this what my sister been doing killing innocent people"she yelled but not to long just to get her point across. Innocent people piled a room this horrific sight was surely frighten to her but she coudnt just stay here her eyes looked toward the ground. She would raise to her knee and bow her head as she begun to close her eyes."Hail and adoration unto you, O Great Etro. Hail Goddess of the Moon and of the Sun. You who have been since before the beginning, You who caused all things to appear, Giver and sustainer of life, adoration unto you. Hail and adoration unto you, O source of all enlightenment. I pray you to impart to me your illumination and enlighten my mind that I may perceive more clearly all things in which I endeavor, illuminate my soul, imparting your essence of purity. I reveal my inner self to you and ask that all be cleansed and purified within,I send these souls upon you once and for all Amen"Misaki woukd say in her head as she would open her eyes.

"This is how you protect by killing these people THIS is how you protect"she says her teared filled eyes filled of pain and sorrow. "Killing these people...to protect...how dare you even use such a word. Her voice was loud the pain was filling the voice of the young kage."This is not protection...."she would drop to her knees as she stood up for the moment"This is murder...."she would say as she woukd cover her mouth. As those words left Kuro's mouth."Meaningless....."she said softly her body begun to rise as Black lightning covered her body as she gritted her teeth her eyes filled of anger and tears. Her steps was quick and swift as it would seem she used her spirit of hermes ability as it seem she would of teleported. Her frame appearing infront of Kuro her eyes staring into his"You kill innocent people noting there deaths to be meaningless but yet you stand here saying you understand pain but yet you cause it.....do you not see the pain that your actions cause"She said her voice was showing the pain she felt. Her continued to stare into Kuro's as her frame was crackling with black lightning."I always thought power was a curse......and never really strived for it but here you kill for it"her steps will turn her around as she appeared back to the entrance of the room where the bodies were. Closing her eyes she would raise her hand"Im sorry.."she would say softly snapping her fingers as lightning shot forth from her snap into the room with such speed and power the corpses within was set ablaze with one move."Rest in peace...."she would say as she closed the door and let the corpses burn till they were nothing but ash. placing her hand on her head she would begin to break down tears slipping from her eyes. This world truly needed a change as she would shake her head.....what will she do now..

Two sisters one who belived in what was right and one who would do anything for power. These two born pf the same womb but they were so unalike but that was what made them Takami.The lightning around Misaki would of burned the geound below as she would wipe her tears."Teach me how to work this......."she would tell Kuro"I want to know how to work this lab.....no more innocents shall die.......this world need to change i will risk my life to make it happen"she would say as those were the exact word of Minatsuki when she was alive.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:05 am
Yaju spent his time looking around the Lab some more as he picked up a book and began to read it, although it seemed to be a medical book of some sort which was a shot in the dark due to Yaju having absolutely no knowledge in the medical aspect. None the less he continued to read the book until he was either needed or something came up which always did when he was around. After a couple of minutes of reading the book he would have heard a door open and the instant smell of decrepit bodies and the pungent odor of death hit his nose which was enough to even drop this wolf to his knee. Standing up he would cough for a moment before thinking to himself," What the fuck is that smell, did something die and rot in here or what...," his thoughts interrupted when Kuro had called him over to see what was inside of the room. Standing up he would walk over to the closet and look into it to see a sight that he thought was impossible for one man ...rather a human to even accomplish in a lifetime. The bodies odors and scents just melded together to make a scent that even Yaju wanted to forget, yes this was indeed something that was starting to put fear into someone who had not known the feeling in his life.

His eyes turned to Kuro of whom he stared at for a moment, trying to figure out and muster the words to ask the question of how and why he decided to do these thing but soon he had gotten his answer. As he listened to Kuro speak he would look to the one he served and even he was unsure of himself now. Even someone that was as powerful as the man in front of him lost his master, but what would that hold for someone like Yaju? He could visibly see the emotions that were shown on Kuro's face, a tale of something that he could never understand. His price of power was certain... he did anything to protect the one he served, even took the lives of the ones seen here and maybe even more. The thoughts that ran through the mind of the young boy drove him to back away from the two at the moment, his own mind was unable to contain what he had seen but he was not on the verge of breaking down.

There he stood amongst truth's and ruin, until he was snapped out of it by Misaki's yelling and without a moment's notice she was in the face of the man yelling at him about what he had said, but it was weird that yaju understood what he meant. Power had so many risks...so many paths and battles that tore through a person's mind and body until they were a shell, merely a husk of what they truly were.

Was this the power that yaju wanted so badly, to go through and kill any who stood in the way of his path and of the one who he served. So much had happened in such a short period of time that he was slowly losing himself to his own aspirations. The smell of burning bodies finally woke him up and as he heard the declaration of his master he would finally know what his decision was to be.

Taking a step forward he would look at the two individuals and speak with a new tone in his voice," Lady Misaki...Rather Lord Raikage, you asked me at one point what my goals and dreams were...and my answer was to protect you at any cost, but i have found that my answer was not correct it was simply what i felt at the time," his hands were trembling, but not because of the situation at hand, no it was because he had finally found his own resolution. Sighing he would stand up straight," As long as i can move...as long as i can fight, i want to help pursue your goal until the world that you want is achievable... no matter the cost to my body or mind i will help you with whatever you will of me," his eyes then turned to Kuro whom he would look in the eyes," I do not know what power you possess or what knowledge you  have, but i ask that you help me obtain the knowledge that i need to better assist Misaki in, the cost is not important to me," knowing what he was getting himself into, he needed to become someone who could help instead of just kill and be a common solider, he needed more.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm
Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8jf805UcZ1rd5w6go1_500

There was pain deep within the core of the young kage her heart pounding within her chest as if it was playing a song. The room in front of her was set ablaze as she would sigh. The burning flesh of the multitude of bodies as they turned to ash she just closed her eyes. They had families,...they had a life before this, Slowing going to her knees as her hand would find itself on her face as she begun to cry as tears streamed down her skin hitting the lab floor. She hated being unable to help these people to even save them,she knew her sister was a monster but this she didn't even see coming to light. Her breathe was quick and heavy as it weighed heavily on the core of her being she knew that her sister was evil. But she never gave up on her she saw light inside her sister she know she did. She would punch the ground as the impact would create a crater where her fist would of landed it was the size of her fist all together. Closing her eyes her mind would be thinking of all the pain that she went under."You know your emotions is like a ticking bomb once you explode your power is increased"Maya would of acknowledged about her as she sat down her head looking down as her eyes closed.

Her eyes would open as she would hear Yaju voice and listen to his words. She wasnt disrespectful not even when in this state of mind so she would of listened and take in what Yaju was saying. She look back her eyes looking st the trembling man behind her as she would not reply just yet noting he had continued to speak."So.."she begun"that's what strive you,thi path your choosing will not be easy,no it will be the hardest path you have ever taken..i will not cover up the gigsntic step this is,but the words i speak to you now is a warning if that is wat you truly desire then go with it stay and do what your heart wants"she would of replied in a low but governing tone."My mother use to tell me If your heart is large enough to envelop your adversaries, you can see right through them and avoid their attacks. And once you envelop them, you will be able to guide them along the path indicated to you by heaven and earth."She would say softly and refined as her body begun to move as she would stand up her hand being placed on her hip in the process."I'm no goddess....but i believe everyone have a right to fight for what they believe in no matter the outcome"she would say as she looks at Yaju"So is that truly what strives you?"she will ask him.

Her eyes would close then open once more this time looking at Kuro who was on the right side of her. She could understand his words it was something that tortured her everyday she held onto the past as if her life depends on it. She look towards him her eyes still shedeing a few tears."Memories can sometimes be cruel like a rose with thorns but....at the same time it can be our personally fuel .....it can be the push we need i mean look at me a girl who said she'll surpass her sister...but now that's impossible but it give me the push i need for my hope and Salvation"She would say as she looked at the palm of her hand as she thought on this. She knew when she begun to become a shinobi it was her sister who pushed her to become great and strong to fight for what we believe in. What she believe in was her people,her eyes would picture the smiling faces of the citizens of Kumogakure. Her hand would go where her heart was located in her chest placing it where it was as she felt the pumping of her heart."No need to thank me.....we all have keys that trigger us to change some of those keys we regret......i regret unable to tell my sister i'm sorry......she died before i could even say sorry for my immaturity but she always smiledno matter what"she would say to Kuro as she sighs.

Misaki would of glanced at Kuro as he spoke of basic knowledge about the lab,was this stuff really that difficult to grasp. Before she would or even could reply Kuro had vanished from sight. He was either faster then her or could keep up with her at her fastest. She looked at the book he held as her eyes would widen as she would remember the crest on the book it was the Takami crest."I see....so it all failed to...a power hungry struggle ending in failure,my sister always told me"she would smile softly"that one day she would build a world where...there will be no fear or death but peace where me and her will spend our days"she would reply. As she would reach for the book she will stop as she was asked questions and asked to promise upon a word."I live for one reason...for these people i am there hope if i can strive for what is best i will continue too strive nothing will get in my way so yes i swear to Goddess Etro's name that i will stick to te path i believe in"She would say as that same fiery determination filled her eyes."If it explains everything i should know i will be grateful...i can learn so much from it alone and possibly find out what the mind of my sister is like....you will help me?"she says to Kuro"Then i shall be the light that guide you..to a new change.if you follow my lead change Kurokon Shikyo"she would say with a smile she knew his name from the files and bingo book for Kirigakure destruction she was a smart kage also. As her hand held out for the book her other hand held out also wanting to shake his hand."A handshake is used as a form of promise a deal sealer you can say..so will you do me the honor?"she will ask still smiling.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 pm
Yaju's eyes were for this one moment normal, instead of them being slitted and feral they changed into the eyes he once held as a young boy. Perfectly rounded and small pupils stared at the woman in front of him and his own words rung in his mind as he internally smiled for a moment," The things i had fought for, the people i had killed...what did i do it all for, just to become stronger or just to live. It wasn't for nothing yet... why do i feel so different," He thought to himself as he sat there and continued to listen to the words of both Kuro and Misaki. As he listened to Kuro, he would wonder if there was something he could learn from the man although everything came with time and eventually Yaju would have his own moment, although all things learned from the wise are things kept in mind.

His mind would once again shift to Misaki as she spoke to him, her words struck home and allowed him to think about his life in whole before he answered. His whole life he fought for only the satisfaction of becoming stronger and living... but it was after his meeting with Misaki that his life had gotten meaning and purpose. It was during her speech to him he would nod and give the second warm smile that she had seem from him," Misaki... you were the one who gave me purpose in life, before i had met you...i had nothing to live for. I was simply a vessel in which carried only my hatred for people and my anger, even after killing my father and being locked up i felt empty like the world itself had forsaken me," slowly sighing he would look down before reassuring himself, his eyes began to shake as he felt himself crying but he held it back due to him not having a reason to cry.

Nodding he would chuckle," Yet it was after that day when you set me free you gave me the light i needed to become something useful, you were my salvation that had gotten me to this point. So you ask me if this is the path i want to take, then my answer is simple," holding his right hand out to her, with the palm extended outward he would nod," This is what strives me and this is what i have chosen for my path. I have lost everything that i held close, my mother and my sister but you have given me something more," for once he had a new light in his eyes as they returned to their normal shape.

Everyone around him was changing at a pace that he could never keep up with, but with these two individuals in front of him he was finally becoming something different. He looked around the lab for a moment as he thought of something for himself to do, something to make his path a reality. Reaching into the pouch on his back he would pull out a book...in fact this book was what began his journey and it was going to end there. Using his left hand he would set the book ablaze with his lightning, soon the book was no more and his hands would retreat to his pockets. He listened to Misaki name her regrets and placed them to where he could hear, although he did not regret killing his father, he had that feeling of regret that some people carried with them. Shaking his head he would smile,"Thanks to you two i have found something important, although to be honest i would have never thought i would have an event like this happen at such a young age," although this was to himself he would look at the book in Misaki's hand and wonder what that was about.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:04 pm
There was so much pain everyone she went the sorrow others felt was her domain she suppose to protect these people. She was her fathers daughter when she was first known as Raikage her village took her to be like her father. But she was different she enjoyed the village people they were her her stronghold and they helped her make this village into what it was now. She knew the path she took would be hard she had a good heart which sometimes threw her in the lions Den she knew it would be a lot to think about at such a short time. Her hand would open as she looked at the palm of her hand she would be standing up at this moment as she was thinking of all the people have to die before this worlds god was satisfied. Her ears would listen to the words of Yaju as he spoke to her she listened but she didn't turn to him not yet. She would of closed her eyes as her hand which was at her side would come and place on her waist as she would now begin to reply to the man who has spoken to her.”I did nothing but give you a key to your freedom,what you did with it was you all along I had nothing to do with it,i just opened the key to your cage you can say”her red eyes would open as they looked at him.

She will chuckle softly as she would look at Yaju this time her head and body would be turned to him,Still having her family book in hand.”Like I said before I just gave you the key I didn't do anything else,what you have become since being a simple genin is your doing not mine you grew to be a fine asset to Kumogakure Yaju Hayate,You trained the young you pushed for greatness and look at you now”she says as she smiles gripping his hand with her's if allowed she would raise her hand to bring his hand to her lips and kiss the back of his hand”I should be thanking you if anything Yaju Hayate”she says as she smiles gently at him. It wasn't long till the young kage felt the hand of Kuro touch her shoulder she didn't stop him but allowed him to touch her. She had let go of Yaju hand as she smiles softly. She looked up at him as she listened”My sister was a weird case,she always left home just never knew she'll never come back...to even say goodbye”she said the sorrow in her voice.

She would look at Kuro as she would turn to face him now as they would of shook hands she thought on the facts for a bit”Sometimes I wonder...how you even stayed so close too her when I couldn't”she smiles as tears begun to form but of joy from his words there was nothing more to it.”I understand the choices I made may lead deep in a world of sorrow or darkness but I been making my own choices for years now and stuck with them that will never change the love I have for my people of this nation and my friends”she spoke from her heart. She was serious about this she close her eyes as her hands return to her sides. She would listen now as her body begun to warm up,it ws as the power within her was swelling up and trying to explode. She smiled as she closed her eyes”Guess you really are a Takami after all you people become powerhouses by your emotions alone they are your source of power”Maya begun to speak to Misaki as she would chuckle slightly,She knew Misaki had even more power within her core of her being it was all thanks to her father.

She would listen as Kuro begun to speak to Yaju she would use this time to explore the rest of the lab. She walked around looking into each room as she was curious still what have been done here,kneeling to the ground as she begun to pick up sheet after sheets f paper from the ground. Looking at the files as her eyes scanned them she giggled her sister showed that frustration even in her notes:Entry #4 The subject is showing ill response to the dose of dna that we have put in the body,The body couldn't take the dosage and is going out of control if this go on this will be another failed attempt,the body responses react to the Dna transfer positively but once the cells begin to merge the Dna take over destroying the internal body by a Cell destroying level,Me and Kuro ae losing test subjects back to back I don't know how much longer we can keep this up,We running out of test subjects I may have to stop this madness and use myself as a test subject the Terumi Dna is strange but strong. She finished reading the report...”Terumi Dna?”she whisper to herself as she look at this.

Misaki will stand up with the pile of papers in hand as she heard Kuro speak to them”Thank you kindly for your assistance it is truly appreciated,as a gift of my own I shall make sure no one can find this lab but us”she would of spoken as she walked to then as she smiled. Snapping her finger she will be wrapped up in a cloth as instantly she will emerge.”you helped us see something we were so blinded too so I will make sure no one can find this place but us”she will say she haven't used this jutsu since getting it. She walked up to the entrance as she will smell the fresh air as she clap her hands together as her feet planted on the ground if the two followed her to the entrance or remained down in the lab was little concern to her she hardly didn't like showing people her power anyway. Chakra begun to erupt from her style as she says”Wood Style:Deep Forest Emergence!”Trees begun to erupt from the ground and covering the area in trees making the forest around the area deeper and darker then before the trees grew high as she controlled it and shifted it as she seen fit,the hideout will be unable to be sensed it due to the trees blocking any sensors due to being made out of chakra she stood at the entrance”It is done”she says as she stood there now.
TWc:6516

Last edited by Misaki Takami on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm
The words of Kuro had caused Yaju to reflect on alot of things in his past, but his words had also caused him to smile slightly...it would seem that this man could see into him or maybe they were similar in some way. It was strange however how fast things gone in life for him, after so long of being alone and fighting to become stronger, he had finally gained what he wanted all along- recognition of his skills and growth not only as a man, but as a ninja. The soft yet subtle touch of Misaki's hand shocked Yaju out of his small trance as she spoke to him, her words filling him with happiness until she had unexpectedly kissed his hand and thanked him. Now for any normal guy that would have not phased him, but this was one of the first given type of affection that he had been given and his face was soon redder than the color of a rose. Stammering a bit, he would look away and smile," No...no problem Misaki, it was all for a reason and i am glad it came to pass that i met you," shaking his head he would walk amongst the lab as Kuro and Misaki began to talk for a small moment. It was funny how far he had came, from a wild and troubled boy, to a wild and calmed man... his story wasn't the best but thinking about it made him smile a bit.

[Flashback]

Yaju had woken up after a long day of training with his father whom at the time was just coming home from the mountains after his own heavy training, his father was known as the great bear of Kumo, not because of his sheer size but due to the way he fought and acted. The door would be open with haste as a kunai was thrown at the young boy, causing him to quickly dodge and roll out of the way to avoid the deadly assualt. A heavy laugh would come from the man as he crossed his arms,” You were five seconds to slow boy, it seems that you need more training if your just sitting around the house slacking off. You will never become strong at this rate,” it was hard pleasing the old man enough with just his daily training, but this was the life of one who would inherit the skills of his family. Yaju would stare at the man with his normal yellow eyes and sigh, avoiding eye contact with his father for a while before looking into his cold red eyes,” I was helping mom earlier tote some heavy logs for the fire and also trained with some of the kids today not long before you came home father,” no reason was good enough for the man, this was apparent from his heavy sigh and how he pointed towards the door. Yaju already knew what this meant and hopped off of the couch and headed towards the backyard. Today he had been wearing a worn out tan shirt which was frayed and slightly torn at the bottom, blue training pants and no shoes. His feet and arms up to his mid arm were covered in bandages from the many days of training so he did not really wear much.

The old man of his pointed to a tree which had numerous indents and holes from punches and kicks, the holes being from his father and the indents being from him. Knowing what do to Yaju stepped up to the tree and began to get ready, his father standing right behind him and stomped his foot, indicating that the training would commence. Nodding, Yaju would begin to punch the tree with all of his might, putting small indents into the large oak tree, every ten hits his father would throw a fast yet heavy punch at his sides to make Yaju dodge although he was never to stop moving only either counter or dodge. This went on for what seemed like hours until Yaju had leaned against the tree, panting heavily with blood slowly seeping through his bandages and also from his mouth. He looked back at his father who had simply looked at him and walked off into their house and soon his mother replaced him to take of his wounds.

His mother was of fair looks and had red hair with yellow eyes, although if his father was a bear, she would be the gentle mother grizzly that tended to her young. Taking off the bloody and dirt caked bandages she would sit there and talk to him about somethings which at the moment he did not understand being young and all also due to the fact that he was slowly yet surely losing his own mind. The days and nights soon passed and his own training would continue as his father became more and more brutal until he was finally ready to fight the bear himself. Although at this time Yaju would have matured quite a bit although he was still far from mastering the animal fighting style, his senses and speed were getting closer and closer to what they should have been. It was during a rainy afternoon where the clouds had muffled the sun giving it a gloomy yet ominous presence in the sky, Yaju was preparing to fight his father for the first time the both of them squaring up for what would be a most interesting bout. The rain would being to intensify as the two ran at each other and began their fight, both throwing punches and kicks in an attempt not to let either one touch one another. His father whom used the Bear fighting style was slowly but surely pushing Yaju back whom at the moment was only a novice in his own fighting style: the wolf. It would be at one moment where his father thought he had Yaju beat, he had thrown a fierce open hand thrust at his arm but missed, hitting the grown man in the face and creating a large gash on his face. His father outraged began to wildly and quickly throw a barrage of punches which soon broke through the Young Yaju's defenses and not only broke several of his bones, but also gave him a large gash across his face which spanned from one side of his nose to the other.

Yaju spent the next several months in the hospital recovering before finally getting out although one might of thought he was heading home he had in fact left the village without a trace, only to come back several years later and kill the man whom once had so much power over him. In the downpour, the lightning would flash as his mother came back to see Yaju buried into his father's neck, the blood from him gushing everywhere as Yaju stood up and looked at the man's eyes which were rapidly losing their color,” How does it feel to lose to that which you have created old man, the wolf has finally killed the bear,” the boy said without remorse as he continued to stare at his father. With no words the man chuckled, knowing what he wanted to accomplish was done and died with a satisfied smile on his face. His mother whom had panicked ran to the authorities and told them of what they saw, the immediate response being them subduing the young boy although he did not go down without a fight. After his capture he soon lost all respect for the world and soon lost all feelings only to be replaced with anger and malice.

After The Storm...

Yaju's life had changed with his incarceration, which he had no problems with. As he arrived to Kumogakure's Prison he had eyed the many men and women who were in their for some of the very same reasons he was and more. As he walked in every inmate would stand and cat call to the young boy, some of which simply wanted to take him and make him his bitch and some of which who wanted nothing more than the thrill of killing the boy as a means of fun. None of it really bothered him in the slightest as his feral eyes had soon locked onto the room where he would be spending the rest of his supposed days in. As he walked in or rather was escorted into the cell, he would be greeted by his roommate, whom at the time was simply known as the bookworm..very obvious how he had gotten the name, the room or the side he had slept on was riddled with books of every kind. The older gentleman who looked about eighteen or nineteen stood up and welcomed yaju with a blank expression,” So your the killer everyone was talking about, well I hope you can fend for yourself because your going to need it. Names Toharu but everyone calls me bookworm, you can have the bottom bunk if you want, I like the top because I can read easier,” awfully friendly for an inmate, but Yaju shrugged and threw his things onto the bed on the bottom and fixed his bandages, the only thing he was allowed to keep.

As he finally finished settling in, three inmates would come to the cell and look in, first looking at Toharu then to Yaju as they pointed and talked amongst themselves before clearing their throats. Toharu looked up and at them before going back to his reading, and Yaju simply laid there for a moment. The one in the front who could be described as the leader of the two took a step in and cleared his throat again,” Hey you fresh meat, can't you see were talking to you,” the tall one said. Yaju spared him only one glance before chuckling,” I don't speak ugly barbarian so if your going to try and act tough at least back your little shit up,” standing up he would sit his left hand into his pockets. The second man to his left would growl and step forward,” Aye you better watch who your talking to newbie, or else your not going to see your first night here,” the boss or one in the front would hold his right hand up to silence his grunt and smile,” Know what kid you gotta pretty smart ass mouth, be a shame if someone took it.. i'll be seeing you around kid trust me,” the three soon leaving from the cell gate and off to their own block. Toharu would turn around and look at Yaju with that same blank expression as before,” Seems like you will make it here fine just watch your back, that guy there was Kohren, or better known as the “boss” you either work for him or your his bitch..unless your me of course. Either way watch your back because he will send some of his goons after you,” Yaju had laid back down as the boy had talked to him, only giving him a slight grunt before looking up at the bed.

It was the next day and Yaju had already survived his first day in prison, although he would still be getting some weird looks from the other inmates like he cared. It would now be the time where all of the inmates would go out and have some “free” time although Toharu was the exception that stayed in the cells and read. Yaju had walked out of the cell and went outside although he stayed away from the other inmates he would do a little training on a wall that was secluded from the rest. Not really expecting someone to come up to him, a lone group of men would come up to him, this group consisting of at least five or more would surround him for a moment as one stepped forward and looked at him for a moment. Yaju stopped only for a moment to stare at this man before he spoke,” So your the one who talked back to Kohren..you either got some mighty balls or you are asking for a death wish, either way me and my friends here just want to talk to you for a moment,” Yaju had smirked and huffed before looking at the large group. Setting his hands into his pockets he would shake his head,” What do you want? If you want to hold hands and sing I would rather not, so if you do not have anything that interests me then leave,” the man in front would laugh before throwing a quick punch at Yaju, Yaju quickly dodged and kick the man in the stomach before pulling his hands out and taking a fighting stance,” If you wanted a fight all you needed to do was ask, I will be happy to kick all of your asses,” Chuckling he would wait for the first one to come at him, although the rest would stand down one would get a little too cocky and run at Yaju, throwing a swift punch to his midsection. Smiling, Yaju would throw one to counter his and grab his arm, while in the same movement throw him over his shoulder and break his arm before the man had had hit the ground. The leader had at this point stood up and chuckled,” Well it seems like I was right about you, so Mr. Savage, how about you join me for dinner and lets talk about something... if you like fighting I don't think you would want to miss this,” his curiousity piqued, Yaju would sit his hands back into his pockets and walk off,” I will think about it,” with no further words he would disappear back into the prison.

After a while of being in the prison, Yaju had joined the underground Prison fighting clud, in which he would fight in some of the underground fights that had been going around. Most of the inmates participated in this to either have some fun or fight some of the people they wanted dead. Many fights included free for all'd, one man vs a group of people or even the occasional battle royal which many of the more veteran inmates were in. After only a month and a half, Yaju had gotten into the top ten fighters, taking on any and all who would actually fight him and came out with minimal to no injuries. Although in some of the fights there were more..underhanded so to speak, so most participants had used either a weapon or some illegal weapon or jutsu. It was during his second month that he received his moniker “ The Savage Wolf” and also marked his second battle royal. This one however had many surprises, one that included the current raikage and her father as well as the warden sitting in to observe. Many of the inmates were talking amongst themselves saying that whoever won this one would be set free, although they were mere speculation Yaju did not care in the slightest he just wanted to fight. As the day went on more and more fights ensured and for some reasons Yaju's fight was fixed to a fight to the death with the very group he first encountered here, Koharu and his gang. As Yaju stepped into the small caged arena, he would eye the twenty odd men that had either a shank or a kunai, no doubt given to them by the warden or maybe they were smuggled in. Yaju only had a pair of worn out fingerless gloves that he had gotten from one of this past fights. As the bell rung, the men would charge at Yaju and surround him, three running at him while Koharu stood in the back. Yaju smirked and began to quite literally beat the living shit out of them, killing one with his own bone..that he ripped out of his arm. The crowd went wild as Yaju continued to rip into these men one by one, until it was only him and Koharu.

Koharu had applauded Yaju for killing all of his men although now he would have to fight the big man himself. The fight continued for a hour before Koharu pulled a desperate move and stabbed Yaju in the stomach, the result making him cough up a little blood. Although Koharu had thought he had won, Yaju surprised him and ended the fight by plunging his hand deep into Koharu's stomach and pulling out his intestines. With the fight over, the bleeding Yaju took his victory and walked to bandage himself up. With the Battle Royal over, Yaju would have won the prize, his freedom but he did not care about being free at this point and gave the prize to one he knew, Toharu. With his only “friend” gone, Yaju dove deeper into the bloodlust he created until he had openly killed inmates outside of the battle royal because he could. With these actions, he would be thrown into solitary confinement and given nothing but the worst. It was after his fifth month here that an unlikely visitor had came to visit him, at the moment it was the leader of the village Misaki although in time he would know her as only Lady Misaki. With her arrival marked his freedom and his new life as a ninja of Kumogakure, although his tale and the paths he made were not over yet..

[Flashback End]

It seemed like after that moment, Yaju had decided to try and become something more, although as he walked down his path he had of course met with many regrets and challenges in which he had passed but not without a little blood being spilled. Thinking over it, he decided that he needed one more change before he could be free of his past burdens. Yaju began to walk around looking at the various research material, some of it being things he would or could not even dream of doing. At any rate, he would have just walked out of the lab and down its long corridor for a while until he had reached the entrance, just a few moments after the small rumblings of the earth had subsided. Looking out into the entrance he could see Misaki and a ... forest? He wondered was that always here or did something happen, but he shrugged as he sat his hands into his pockets and looked up," Say Misaki... i have been hearing that you were gathering elements for something, and i was wondering if you had room for one more?," waiting for her reply he would nod and chuckle," Well a while back i had actually came across gaining the Yuki Clan element- Ice, and seeing as i have no use for it, i could openly give it to you if you would like. I want to find something else that could be useful to me and i think by studying some of the things here i can find it," if she had took him up on his deal however, he would wait for her to take it..however she did.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum