Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Coco's Custom Mission! Empty Coco's Custom Mission!

Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:25 am
Misson Details:

Coco honestly didn't know what was worse. Going into the layer in the first place not knowing what to expect. Or going into it the second time knowing exactly what to expect. Salamanders weren't something you joked around with so she was ready just incase. Just in case in expert ninja skills somehow failed her. Which let's face it, highly unlikely. After all she beat the cat ninja! He was at least a D-rank \opponent! Plus she had these awesome new wind skills, she'd been working on for the last week. She was pretty sure she could actually pull that off in the middle of a fight now!

Despite all of her false bravado Coco considering going MIA on this mission and just living in the wild. You know that giant salamanders don't even kill people with their poison? No they just paralyze them, and eat them slowly at their own leisure! That's how Coco was going to die! At someone's leisure! Sure she found the idea of staying alive tempting she couldn't bring herself to run. She wouldn't be the one to leave the Wei family with the reputation of being cowards. That would hardly be the legacy she'd tried so hard to build.

For a good ten minutes she sat on a high up tree branch considering her options. Out in the clearing laid the once proud tower. As well as it's guardian. Lurking somewhere inside there. She'd scouted the area, hoping upon hope that she'd be able to find some tracks. Something that would point towards the salamander not being home. That would have been too easy though. Naye, that amphibian sat inside his tower just waiting to cram Coco down his gullet.

With a loud sigh Coco stood herself up. "Well I better get on with it, I've got a funeral to get to." She jumped from her perch into the field. The familiar feel of crunching glass greeted her feet. The whole field was like one big pin field. Not for the first time Coco found herself grateful for her rain boots. The tower was broken into several sections scattered across the clearing and into the jungle, in a fairly straight line. However the base of the tower seemed to be the most intact. It stayed together for several stories before finally breaking up into it's higher sections. That would probably be the best best for anything still useful.

She approached the mass of warped concrete and rebar. Probably over cautions. Taking about three times the steps she should have. She knew the rain would mask her scent, but she'd never managed to learn how good of a sense of hearing a Salamander had. As far as she knew they could be the bats of Amegakure.

On things for sure she would have no difficulty finding a way into the building. Gaping holes filled the walls.
Finally she stoped over the thresh hold the scent of plaster, and  filled her nostrils. Cloudy rays of light twinkled in through holes in the ceiling. Judging from the ground she could tell that during a really rainy day the bottom part of the building would flood. Making most anything near the ground nearly useless to her. Instead she'd have to go after some higher hanging fruit. She craned her neck upwards feeling instantly disoriented. It was hard to keep in mind that the building had literally been turned on it's side. Up was now to the side, and vice versa. The ground was littered with cubical walls, soiled papers, and the beautiful Amegakure mud. High above a few offices remained. Their contents were presumably safe from the elements. The offices had solid walls you see not the cubical walls everyone else had. Something up there could still be salvageable.
Coco placed her rubber clad feet upon the wall and began to ascend. She'd actually gotten pretty good at this lately. She'd even been able to walk on glass. The wall's held strong, and she managed to get herself hanging from the ceiling, where the office door was still sealed shut. She bent forward to open up the door, gripping the cold bronze knob. She flung it open, and a whole wave of miscellaneous office supplies surged forth. "And here comes the salamander." She announced, holding no doubts that it was absolutely true. Still she hoped on inside the office. There was no way a salamander that good would be able to climb a wall.

Through her smooth operating Coco had managed to void the room of anything that could have been useful. The office's desk, and filing cabinets had all fallen to the floor, when she opened up the door. All that remained in the office, were motivational cat posters, and an employee of the month plaque. Coco hated cats.

Literally everything that hadn't been nailed down was gone now.

She poked her head into the door frame scanning the room below. If she could get to them, some of the filing cabinets could be useful. No sign of the salamander. Which was good, and bad. The worst part about not having the salamander in sight, was that she had no idea where the monster was! Made all the worse by the fact that they weren't really know as loud animals. Even she let her guard down for even a second...yikes.
She'd have to be quick about it! Agile, mobile, hostile! She sprung from the ceiling to the soggy floor beneath. With her immense strength of 10 was was able to flip a downed filing cabinet to it's side. She tried the handle. Locked. Out from her pocket came a kunai. Sharp and ready to cut. It clinked against the lock, not even leaving a scratch. "Dang." She cracked her neck. "Okay then, Chakra infusion." The knife began to glow blue as chakra poured into it's metal confines. She tried again this time it left a deep gash but the cabinet remained resistant. "Tough Nut." One final push. "Wind Blade" He knife doubled in length growing past the puny metal lock, and another inch into the finling cabinet it's self. "But not tough enough." Coco ripped that blasted thing up, and tore through it's contents. Or tried to at least. Turns out that this was a ninja proof filing cabinet. Which was pretty cool. But it was still stopping her from actually getting to what she needed so it had to go. Shoo bird. shoo. She kept that knife locked in the lock and took a setp back before performing a few hand signs. With a creaking sound the knife expanded through the lock and burst through the lock. Giant body shuriken!

All incredibly interesting accounting papers, keeping track of expenditures, and what not. Also a few good company letters spread out here and there. Nothing worth anything to the city. Except. "Remember to make a copy of all important papers and send it to archives in the basement." Coco smiled whilst reading that. "Well I know where I'm going."

The basement couldn't have been to terribly far from where she was now. Not if the tower simply toppled over.

And indeed the concrete bunker that was once this buildings basement laid not too deeply under the mud only a few dozen feet from her location, just a brisk walk away. Still no sign of the Salamander.

Coco broke into that Archive room, like a ninja breaks into a Archive room. It wasn't terribly big for a room. Only big enough to hold two very long rows of cabinets. It'd been protected by a heavy steel store untouched since it'd been closed years before. Coco was the first to enter for some time. She cracked those files open and had a gander.

Blueprints to Amegakure's Levy System, power plant, hydro electric dam, even the under city tunnels that'd been flooded for years! Coco's hands trimbled. She'd found the AUC Building! They're the company who practically built Amegakure! The city hadn't had the files to these structures in almost a decade! Ever since the city record building burned down.

Well it looked like from this point on, Coco could live the easy life. The Wei Family's reputation was set in stone now!
Coco's nose wrinkled as she caught a wiff of something putrid. She craned her head to the side, and noticed a cloud of blue smoke filling the filing room.

Blue gas, blue gas what did that mean?

She ran an old Amegakure song through her head trying to remember. They'd sing it to kids to teach them the type of Salamander Poisons.
"Purple is poison, probably paralyzing. Pink's PH makes people hallucinate. Blue will put you to bed, before they bite of your head, and if you breath in Red, then you're already dead." Good work brain!

Blue induced sleepiness. Coco let out a long yawn. Let she was feeling it already. She wracked her brain once more. She tried to remember all of those medical journals her dad would slyly pass her way hoping she'd read them.

Let's see Amegakure journal of medicine. Blue salamanders produce chloroform in their gas. Chloroform and be antagonized by ammonia. Ammonia can be found in urine...urine.

"Why me?" Coco backed herself up as far as she could make it into the room. Her eyes were half closed by now. There was no air escaping from this from. Soon the whole room would be full of the noxious blue gas. She sighed forlornly. Slowly and begrudgingly she began to unwrap one of her many scarfs from her neck. Now I shan't bother you with the gritty details, but in the end Coco had a urine soaked scarf in hand.
Before she brought the scarf to her face she momentarily wondered if death would be a better solution. No she had to live on so her children could tell of this day! Ommiting this last part. With her cheeks burning crimson red Coco held the scarf to her face, and breathing through it.

No sooner had this crime against humanity been commit, that a great anti-gust of wind blew through the room. A vacuum seemed to form at the doorway sucking all the gas from the room, leaving the place a disshoveled mess. Out from the door way stepped The Black Salamander himself. He'd only just swallowed all the gas he'd just sucked up. The in an action which thoroughly surprised Coco, it spoke! "Now out of simple morbid curiosity might I ask what you just did."

"You talk." Coco drooled, not even knowing what was happening. Perhaps it was the blue stuff that made you hallucinate. "You, talk."

"Why is that every one's first impression. Listen I'm just as amazed that you can talk as you are for me. So let's not be such bigots, eh?" Not only did he speak, but he spoke with a wonderfully refined British voice. If Coco closed her eyes and didn't know it was a salamander speaking, it may have gotten her motor spinning. "Now answer my question, or I'll swallow you up right here and now."

"What question."

"Why did you..." He paused. Coco could have sworn she'd seen a blush run over the lizard's face. "Why did you urinate, on your own clothing."

Coco's face turned so bright red it could have been seen from orbit. "Urine has a chemical which helps counteract the active chemical in your poison." She moaned, covering her face with a non soiled scarf. If she hadn't wanted to die before she did now.

"You humans can't die with any dignity can you? You always have to scream, or cry, or breath in urine soaked air. "

"People always do the urnine thing?"

"No I'm afraid that you're the first. I do hope you're not the start of a trend. I do have to admit I find you interesting. You're the only one to actually come onto my turf. I usualy have to hunt punks like you down to eat, but you came of your own free will. Don't you know what I am?"

"Uh..."

"I am Kasunda! The Apex Predatory of the Amegakure Jungle. The greatest hunter these trees have ever bore witness to! And you wander into my domain. Why?"

Coco gulped. She wasn't sure if the animals eccentricities helped or hurt. "It was my mission."

"A mission eh? To slay me? To kill great Kasunda? How garish. I love it. How much was my bounty? Am I bankrupting your nation?"

"Well actually they sent me looking for these files." Coco held up a manila envelope, loading with building plans for the city.

"You mean to tell me they didn't send you to slay my greatness."

"Not at the moment, I'm sure they will though. I mean you've killed a good amount of our people."

"You mean to say that I'm a simple after thought when compared to a bunch of paper? Listen boy the magnanimous Kasunda has decided to spare your life. You may worship me for it later. You will spread word of my wonder, and serve me when I come calling. Do you understand?"

All Coco understood is that he just said she was getting out alive, and that's all she needed to know.

[TWC is 2132, And words towards big body Shuriken can I be greedy and ask for +10 stats?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum