Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Custom That's How I Do(P/IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom That's How I Do(P/IO)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:16 pm
She would of let down her hands as the forest she made was now complete surrounding the area in a dense forest making the lab unable to be found. Placing her hand on her hip she will sigh softly she haven't used this jutsu before so she grins as she felt somewhat accomplished. As she would stretch as she spread her arms above her head as she yawns. It wouldn't be long till she felt Yaju aproach and begun to speak she giggled."Yes i am on constant search of elements you can say or could rather"she says to reply to him as he talked about having Ice as a element."Well maybe you can help me"she says walking towards him as she would attempt to kiss him as this was the beginning...the kiss had it own power to stun the body while under this process.

1/3 for Water if lips connect
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm
Yaju continued to eye the trees for a moment just before Misaki would acknowledged what he had said. The giggle had threw him off a bit and even more so had him a little curious as to what she had meant when she said he could help her with something. It was at this moment when he was about to ask an important question, his lips were locked with hers. His face took on a newer color of crimson as his body felt as if it was gripped in suspense from the very random, yet wanted kiss. Yaju for a moment had let everything go through this moment, but a small part of him that kept a certain form of control just in case.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:14 pm
Her lips would part from his as a string of chakra connected there to mouths as she had her mouth gently open as she smiled. The chakra would of seem as it was leaving Yaju body as the chakra was feeding her more power then usual she could tell the man was strong but he will help her achieve what she so desired the Kenseigan,her eyes would switch to them as they were yellow at that moment it was lightning,her eyes were made by the elements she controlled.

2/3 Water
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm
Was it over already....or was this a dream thought of and weaved up by the young jounin as he looked at Misaki with both a dumbfounded and confused look on his face. He felt a little weak for a moment but soon caught himself and looked up into the sky to avoid her seeing how red his face was at the moment. Clearing his throat for a moment, he would smile and chuckle," So is that what everyone's first kiss is like or is that just how it feels when someone kisses you," his yellow eyes had locked onto hers for a moment and noticed the change in them. For a moment he was pondering on what exactly had happened here, but he knew he would find out eventually.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm
She would smile as the element she desired will soon be hers as she smiled at him as she would soon cut the chakra line that connected them as she will close her eyes."I will explain everything later but for now go home and get some rest it's alot that shall happen very soon so stay alert if you would it will benefit you in the long run"she said with a smile. She wuld turn and begin to walk away her eyes opening as they had changed....
~Exit~
Gained:
Kenseigan Level 2(Water Variant)-2000/2000
Kenseigan Level 3(Earth Variant)-3000/3000
Master Kenseigan Progress-1844/4000
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm
[approved]

Yaju nodded to her words and watched as she walked off into the distance, now as for Yaju he would slowly walk back into the lab and disappear. His work here was far from done and he needed to do something before this so called "time" was to come, his work in mind...something not even this world would think would be possible.

[EXIT]

[holding wc for a later topic]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum