Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:30 pm
The shuriken were all deflected by Sun, "Hah!!! Your not good enough to hit me with those! Nope! Nope!" He grinned and tried to pull back his staff but it didn't work!! "What!? You tricked me you little puppy!!" The wires shined in the sunlight and Sun noticed that thry were tightly tied around the staff. He tried to pull back but it was no use! Kurai pulled on the wire and took the staff away from Sun! "Noooooo!!!! My staff!!!" Sun lowered his head and then smirked.

"If you really want to do this we can!" Sun got into a Kung Fu stance and waited for Kurai to make the first attack. When he rushed in he ran in too! Both of them started fighting with punches and kicks. Sun was blocking off punches with high kicks and sending some punches of his own. "You really wanted to do this!? Now I'll bring you down right now!" Then Kurai threw a smoke bomb! Smoke spread all over the area again. It was looking like war on the grounds. "I can't see!"

Inside of the smoke he was getting beated nonstop! Sun put out hia arms to block his face as he got beat up in the smoke. "Ahhhh!! That's it!" He dropped down and started spinning like a wheel to hit Kurai if he got close to Sun. "Take that!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 am
Sun was on defense mode for now seeing Kurai rush in to attack him. They were both going at it for a while until Sun started losing sight of the dog. "Waaaah!!!! I can't see a thing in here! That's not really fair you know!" He was standing there confused. A big drill came from nowhere and then hit Sun dead in the chest, sending him into the air. "Gaaaagh!!!!" The kid was taken into the air and then hit down from the combo.

After the attack Sun laid on the sand, breathing hard. He couldn't do much now. "Ah, Kurai, you're so strong. I can't really keep up with you right now. Maybe if I eat more apples later I could get myself back onto my feet and challenge you again." He slowly stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth. Then the rumbling started. Sand below him started to rumble like there was something big movibg through. "W-W-Whoa!!!!! What is that!?" He heard Kurai tell him something about regrouping to be more safe and listened. Sun ran to his staff and grabbed it, running to Raijin and Yukio after.

When they were all regrouped he looked around. He was trying his best to spot whatever it was making the rumbling. "Show yourself you dummy!!!" A pair of eyes exited from the sand and stared at all of them, sending chills down Sun's spine. That thing looked very creepy but after a few seconds he overcame the feeling. "Grrrr! You know what! I'm going to teach this thing a lesson about messing with us!" He tightly held onto his staff and walked towards the eyes. They blinked a few times before Sun turned around to face his friends. "There's nothing to be afraid of guys! This thing is probably harmless!"

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:50 pm
This extremely large creauture struck fear in Sun's heart. It's large body in mass, red glowing eyes and saliva spilling from its mouth. Wow! These Komodo dragons where fierce. Yukio had came to a conclusion that If maybe we'd attack, it would surrender. However the attacks only damaged the dragon a miniscule of bit. With its tail it slapped the ape boys teammates in his direction. Sun dashed towards them in order to make sure there landing was safe. Catching the falling Raijin, the ape boy took a deep glare in the Komodo dragons direction. 

"Hey! You big bully, I promise you'll pay!" Sun started thinking about his next decision, would it work however ? This idea was a 50/50 and the monkey kid was not ready to fail once more. Sun held his staff strong, the spinning motions from the staff created wind. Wow! Sun really was putting strength into that banana staff! As it kept spinning, the ape boy had released it. The staff headed strait to the Komodo's face. "I hope this works." 

Sun was hoping that with the strength put into the trow would pierce through it skull. However the staff was moments away from contact. The creature opened its mouth, the staff went strait into its mouth. The ape boy could not believe his eyes!? Really ? All that work put into that trow and nothing. The Komodo smiled, its saliva running down its cheeks and its threatening look. Seconds later it swallowed 
The staff. 

"Noo!!" Sun dropped to his knees. The poor boy had just lost his most important arsenal, how was the dragon going to be beat now!? A large shadow however covered Suns entire figure. Looking up, the ape boy notices the creatures tail attempting to crash down on him. Moving out the way fast enough, Sun rolled on the sand dodging the attack. "You will pay......I promise!!" Anger built up slowly in the monkey boys eyes. His love for his weapon was a strong bond. Evan tho it wasn't a living thing, feelings where still there as if it was living. 

Sun reached in his pouch and took out a Kunai. Holding the Kunai in his hand, Sun smirked. "If I can't kill you that's fine! However I will do in my best power to get my banana staff back. Evan if it means with this Kunai cutting through your flesh and looking for it!"

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 am
It was over for the lizard! It's body had gotten hit from Raijin's flame. The impressive technique once again was justice, leaving a opening Sun jumped up at the precise time. Monkey boy wasn't used to being in mid air and moving at high speeds like he had to do here. Impossible? Maybe. However there was no time to think about it. Spotting the opening of the lizards stomach organ, Sun shot himself in there. Time was running out, it's body was just seconds away from landing on the sand surface. "Haaa! BANANA STAFF!!!" With intensity the boy flew into the organs. The ape boy focused on making sure the boiling blood did not spill on his skin. The flames sarrounded layers in the lizards body. Moving swiftly, Sun noticed the staff was just shy from being near the lizards Lower esaphagus. "Ewwwww! That's pretty disgusting." 

The lizards body parts landed on the sand surface burning into ashes. Luckily Sun gotten out in time to live. Using his staff Sun cut through its head to shoot out. "HAAAA! The ape boys body tilted in the air, spinning and front flipping to moments later roll on the sands surface. "Ughh that was close. Hey Raijin look ! I got my staff back on time hehe. Now I can finally fight with my baby again." Putting his attention back on the dead lizard, Sun smiled. "We really did it! Amazing me myself cannot believe it." 

Astonishing moment for the team as a whole. Tactics to tactics and good ninja fighting had killed this hazardous creature. However the mood shifted as the floor began to rumble once more. Oh no another deadly creature ? Damn if this was the case things where about to get more difficult. Beneath the dead lizard the floor shook,  the sand grew larger as it rised up a eye was quickly noticed. It's sharp reptilian pupil was purple and a deadly look. A automatic threat no doubt! Opening its gaint mouth, the creature witch appeared to be a snake snapped at the lizards body. Eating it with the fires still on!? How was it not burning its tounge ? Its entire body stood tall in front of the Suna ninja. Rattles could be heard from its shaky tail. No matter what had happen, it seemed things only grew worst for the ape boy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum