Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) Empty Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:39 pm
After a long walk from the academy, Sun had finally hit the training grounds. It was time for the boy to get stronger. Being a genin ment missions, Chunnin Exam, and most importantly Sun was a ninja. Witch meant there will be a point in Suns life where he would fight for someone's living. A couple of steps was the only thing holding the ape boy back from entering the grounds. Step Step Step 

Sun sighed as he had notice that the first one to make it to the training grounds was himself. "Dang !! I knew I should've gotten here late! Rrrr" 

Look at that, it had seemed Sun was finally showing his angry side. As time went by Sun started to walk in circles getting inpatient. However the ape boy soon realized he still was carrying his pouch of apples, and bananas. "Yea how could I forget!" 
With his tail Sun reached into the pouch taking out a apple, a Bannana, and finally a juice box. Maybe Sun would just eat till the others arrived.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm
The day moved along swiftly as the others arrived. Things began to heat up however, as Yukio and Kurai had shown up. These two themselves where a problem, always pulling of dangerous stunts. They approuched the young ape boy greeting him from the last time they met. " Sup guys, look I can finally take missions with you guys and train. Sun said proudly. 

However getting in shape now was the matter of this meeting , in the first place. Sun raised his arms, and began to stretch. Going through various stretchings, Sun than was stopped as he heard something blasphemous from Kurai. Blast a fireball !? Was this puppy insane ? Did he not see what had happen to the poor scorpion, Sun could not let that happen. "Don't listen to him Raijin, you'll most likely kill them!" 

Sun wanted to get a little stronger today, so it was all serious actions. No bullshit now. No fooling around, stopping in the middle of fights to eat apples. Sometimes Sun knew when to stop. The boy placed his hand on the staff resting behind him. Getting in battle stance, the ape boys tail reached into the pouch. "Nomore playing games!" Tossing a apple up, Sun slashed at it slicing it into fours. Again and again Sun kept going through the same routine till there was enough apple slices. "Yea! I'm beast now that I'm Genin...........HAHAHA! Guys what em I saying I just became genin a minute ago. Sun began eating all his apple slices and laughing. 

Maybe it was to soon to speak bout being serious. Monkey boy would never understand his limits.

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK) Empty Re: Second Meeting: Suns First Training Session(IO,NK)

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm
It was time to start getting pumped up, Sub had felt that after becoming genin maybe the time was now to improve his skills. "Yea!" Raijin had however asked the ape boys how did Sun posses such a skill with this staff. The Banana staff was one important arsenal to his fighting style. Finishing up with the apples, Suns tail had finish tossing the scraps of apple pieces. Yukio was now demonstrating his new Jutsu, begin to focus chakras on his palms. For a genin at his age this was quite amazing, balancing the use of chakra came handy in strong focus attack points. The astonished boy watched and examined it carefully. Kinda sinking all the information he could for there next battle. "Hmm....cool." 

Time passed and the clocked clicked slowly on the building that could be seen from the distant. It was the only way a ninja could tell time in the dessert. The tower!

Sun had laid back, relaxing his muscles getting ready. Flipping up wards, the ape boy landed on his two feet. Wiggling his tail Sun points it towards the Inuzuka. "Me vs You now ! Spar!"  Gathering himself the monkey kid got into his signature fighting stance, however this time it had change, waving his hands in a slow motion gathering his power Sun slammed his palms. Smack! Sun took a bow showing respect towards the spar , however Sun was ready to try his best !

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 pm
The dessert sky's started to get dim as the day went on. The time was about 5:30 in the afternoon, it had seemed the clouds had turned a dark orange color. Sand particles where everywhere, it started to effect Sun's eyesight. "This sand sure is annoying sometimes." Reaching into his pouch, the ape boy took out a pair of goggles. "Hehe Ill just wear this Anyone who had didn't use something to Help the vision, they where in sudden difficulties as the dessert raged with sand. It began to blow, however it would affect the battle in any type of way. Sun had decidided no matter what the spar would continue! 

Now wearing his goggles, Sun got back focus in his stance. "I've really learned from Echo's book hehe, I will show you!" 
However before Sun had decided to attack first, Yukio transformed and used one of his Jutsu, than the dog beast began running towards at the ape boy with high velocity. "Huh?" Now it seemed harder to catch on Yukio's movement cause of his speed. "Wow..." The ape boy thought of a way to catch on to him however, as Sun used his vision to focus on the running steps. Seeing on how the sand had moved and created footprints and traits. With his right foot Sun took a big step backwards, allining up with his stance. Now it was at a defensive stand point. It was gon be quite risky to attack him now, focus, and timing could all he needed to reverse one of Yukio's attacks. Sun just watched carefully now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum