Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A small Request. Empty A small Request.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:52 pm
Hikarishi Uchiha walked up the steps of the Kage building and stopped in front of the door. He held his arm out and knocked. He awaited an answer if he was told to come in he would open the door and step inside, not sitting down as he wanted to make this quick he didnt like to take up the time of others. "Lord Raikage i have a small request.....I wish to return to the leaf for a little while my sister is still there and i have some unfinished business as well." he said as he bowed his head showing respect to the one in power.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

A small Request. Empty Re: A small Request.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:59 pm
Misaki would of been in the middle of her paper work as she would of sensed the boy approach her opened door at this time. She felt he needed something just by his posture being a dead five away as she looked foward,she realized he was the transferred shinobi raising a eye brow she would smile. Listening to every word"Very well i give you permission to visit leaf,but i have business there as well so maybe we can go together if we must,there are higher ups now in the vllage that can look after it in my abscence"she says picking up a folder she looked out the window of her office"I want to meet this Hokage you reign from"she will speak as she would reach for her mighty spear as it would disappear back into the re-equip plan. She smiled with a soft giggle he was a respectful kid she had to give him that,that was for sure.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 pm
"You are more then welcome to come visit my home village, and i would be glad to introduce you to the Hokage Lady Raikage!" He said as he stood straight once again. "I think you will like him he is Very calm yet powerful we had a spar once and i couldnt even touch him.......that reminds me have you heard anything of an Uchiha named Hisao?" He asked remembering his missing friend.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 pm
She listened to the Uchiha's words she was intrigued by them he saw them as a way for her to understand how the Hokage had his Shinobi."I see so he is the laid back kinda guy sound pretty awesome to me"she says with a wide grin as she was more then a carefree soul at times. "Oh really now he is that strong i mist test that myself if i must see how he can stand up against a goddess of light ing"she says with a child like grin."Hisao?...."she questions sitting back in her chair and flipping through a few files not seeing anything of this Hisao person"To my knowledge i dont know of this Hisao....but ill ask my father when he returns to the village"she reassured him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm
"Thank you very much.....but i fear he is dead i came here hoping to see him here but it has not been so." he said his face taking a slight hint of pain before it was covered up with a mask of nothingness he was a ninja and he was not supposed to show emotion no matter what. "Maybe The Kazekage will know somthing." he said out loud but mostly to himself.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:26 pm
"Well while were still young shall we go follow me we are going to travel in style walking takes to much work"she spoke as she got up trying to change the subject they were on walking towards the door as she would turn around to her assisstant"Inform Ganki,Yaju and Alice of my short departure and to send word if i am needed  i shall be back"she spoke leaving the area as she would be leaving the room with thenuchiha probably behind her.

>Exit<
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:30 pm
Hikarhi listened to the words of the women as she stood and began to leave the room. he silently followed her wondering how the Travel would be done otherwise.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum