Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

The Beginning of a Small Legend Empty The Beginning of a Small Legend

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:09 am
The Beginning of a Legend

Night 1: Mother

Tonight would be the same as any night for the young Uchiha. He would wake, train, train some more, then, if he could train, no longer, he would rest. At least, this is how Kenzo thought the night would go. He imagined that he would wake before the sun had peeked over the horizon after dreams of blood and war passed through his mind, and warm-up before heading towards the training ground. Perhaps when he got there, he would spar with one of the other shinobi that practiced in the training grounds. Kenzo's assumptions were wrong. Tonight would be different, but it would not be so different. Recently, every night, Kenzo had been having the same dream. Everyone he knew and cared for: his mother; Jason; Ayumi; and a few others, had all been murdered. Their blood was spattered across the ground, and across his body. Their flesh had been thoroughly cooked till they were no longer recognizable besides a few features that always stood out about them. Various limbs had been scattered across the crimson ground, and some bodies were missing large chunks of their mid-sections. Kenzo stood amoungst this bodies with wide eyes. The image alone made Kenzo whimper, toss, and turn in his sleep.

In the dark of light, a small boy laid beneath the black comforter that covered his bed. His room was warm, as always, regardless of the temperature of the rest of the house or outdoors. Some of the silky black threads that were spread across his face wildly shimmered in the moonlight. Others clung to his face near his eyes because they were drenched in young males tears. Those tears had been smudged across his pale white face every time one of those small hands subconsciously rose to wipe the tears that tickled his cheek.

As the small boy laid there, vulnerable and unconscious, within his warm bed, a woman garbed in black advanced upon his position. The dark of night brought out all of her features: that pale skin was given color and beauty by the shadows; that exquisite frame shape and the curvature of those breast, that rump, and those hips were all accented by the silhouette form her body had taken as she stepped forward into the moonlight that shined through those glass windows. This was Kenzo's mother, a woman that had not proved to have any flaws, physically or personality wise. As she neared Kenzo, she lifted a dainty hand to move those long black strands of hair out of her field of vision to clearly few her sleeping child. She placed a soft hand upon his cheek, wiping away a falling tear with her thumb before planting a single, soft kiss upon his white cheeks with those plump pink lips. 

"Kenzo, wake up honey..."

Those soft words fell from the woman's pink lips with a voice that made every syllable sound sweeter than the sweetest mothers melody, gently waking Kenzo from his slumber. She couldn't help but wonder what had gotten into her son.

With a sniffle and a whimper, Kenzo slowly began to open those small eyes, and, the moment Kenzo's eye met his mother's figure in the dark of night, tears began too blur his vision. Before a tear could fall, Kenzo shifted his weight allowing his upper body to fall towards his mothers legs. Kenzo opened his arm, latching onto his mothers arms with those small hands as a tear fell from his left eye.

"Kenzo... what's gotten into you?"

Kenzo did not answer he question. Kenzo's mother could not understand what Kenzo was doing, at least not until she heard his constant whimpering and felt his tears soaking her dress. She didn't even know what was wrong with the child, but, for one reason or another, when she heard those small whimpers, when she felt those tears soaking her dress, her eyes began to water as well. She placed a hand on her son's back, rubbing it gently as she spoke in that sweet, gentle voice.

"Let it out Kenzo... Scream if you want to."

And he did. Tears began streaming from his eyes, and those muffled whimpers grew louder until his voice completely filled the room, and the rest of te house that they stood within.

"Cry if you need to..."

Kenzo's mother, by this time, had her own tears running down her cheeks. Those tears fell past Kenzo's sight just as he turned his head, believing tat he was finished, and he looked up at her. Even With tears streaming from her face, she was beautiful. Not even a second pasted as Kenzo looked into his mothers eyes, and he found himself overcome by a tsunami of emotions that washed over his frame all at once. His face contorted into a deep grimace before growing softer as he opened his mouth, allowing that scream to be heard in full. It echo'd from his house into the air in the surrounding parts of the village, causing all night dwellers to stop and turn to look at Kenzo's home. 

Kenzo's mother couldn't help but o wrap both arms around her sons back, bring him close for the warmest of all embraces. 

"Fight if you have to. Smash if it helps you get control... I just... DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY SON!"

At this point, Kenzo's mothers cries began to echo from within the confines of their home as well, and Kenzo couldn't take it any longer. He wiped the tears from his eyes, and looked up to his mother before speaking within the constant sniffling.

"I'm going..."

He said before releasing his mother's legs. She released him as well before asking,

"Where? Where are you going?"

He simplest of answers fell from Kenzo's small pink lips as he looked into her eyes.

"To fight."

With that, Kenzo released his mother before sliding off of the bed into a stand. She turned here body outward, stepping just  far enough to get just out of his way as he began getting dressed and ready, preparing for the beginning of a fight like no other. Kenzo put on his chakra battle pants, and, above that, Kenzo wore his Enhanced Savar Suit. The weapons that hung from Kenzo's wall were removed, and sealed within a single scroll as he rose to a stand. His mother simply watched with wide eyes as her little boy spoke of fighting. She knew exactly what he meant. He was not talking about a minor spar, or an insignificant battle that would be fought, and forgotten of time. This was war. 

Then, Kenzo's mother asked the question that every one of Kenzo's closest companions wanted to know the answer to...

"Will you be back?"

Kenzo opened and climbed into the window seal, leaning out into the cold air before answering.

"I can only hope so..."

Kenzo said before kicking off of the window, launching himself high into the sky before he began to fly, and, just like that, he was gone. This was the beginning to Kenzo's true story. The start of his journeys and travels. After today, he would no longer me a little boy, but, perhaps, a monster. Where his travels would take him... Only time would reveal those secrets.

[Exit;Closed]
[WC: 1200]
[300 Ryo]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The Beginning of a Small Legend Empty Re: The Beginning of a Small Legend

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:59 am
My last app I'm going to approve, since I'm now going blind from this post XD...
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

The Beginning of a Small Legend Empty Re: The Beginning of a Small Legend

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 am
XD Sorry. I'm trying out different colors. I want something dark that can be seen for narration, but I can't seem to find the right color. Maybe I'll just start changing the color of the background.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum