Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

+4
Yukio Inuzuka
Yamato Tanaka
Komizu
Raijin Uchiha
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Raijin's Training! (P;NK) Empty Re: Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm
Kojin was currently on his way to the training grounds to practice his jutsu. He learned some awesome lightning jutsus that he needs to work on. Speaking of jutsu he also needed to get better at his chakra control, it wasn't very good for a genin. As he made his way to the area, Kojin heard a voice. Moving to hide behind a training post in the ground, he looked for where the voice came from. His eyes settled on a boy who looked around his age with shoulder length black hair. 'An Uchiha?' he thought while he looked at the symbol on his back. It looked like he was going to train too. Staying behind the post, Kojin would see what the boy would do next.

{WC: 127}
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:43 pm
Nero was patrolling that day, doing his duty. As one of the few Jounin-ranked members of the Sunagakure, Nero was continuosly being informed about the ninja activity. When the two Genin entered the training ground, Nero recognized them both from the files. Though, they were new faces for Nero besides that. The Goka clan leader planned to stay there as an instructor, but could not overcome his urge to meet the two, that were some of the few ninjas in the village whom Nero has not met. He was wearing his usual clothes, the white cloak he called the Cloak of Light, and the eyepatch that covered the sharingan on his right eye. This eyepatch drew a lot of Nero's chakra within, so if any of the two Genin were capable of sensing Nero's chakra, they would have thought Nero did not have an average chakra for a Jounin, when he in fact had tons of it.

When approaching the boys, he was not certain if he wanted to join them, if they were going to train; but he was certain that he really needed it. He needed to keep his body fit, and hadn't trained in a long while. Nero walked towards the two and began to speak, "Hello you two. Here to train ? If so, perhaps you'd like the assistance of a Jounin, do you not ?". If the boys accepted Nero's offer, he would have introduced himself.

[50 Chakra absorbed by Hikari no Gantai for one post, Nero only has access to 55 Chakra while he is wearing the eyepatch.]

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:12 pm
Kojin grinned and stepped away from his hiding spot. "Yep, you guys caught me! I was just a little surprised to see another person here, especially an Uchiha." he said. He then walked towards the two ninja and held out his hand. "My name is Manashi, Kojin! Nice to meet you!" He didn't really know much people in the village, so it would be nice to make some new friends here. "And helping me train would be much appreciated, it would be like having a training buddy." He laughed a bit as he said this. This would actually be the first time Kojin would train with another person in the area. He only did it by himself.

{WC: 117}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:45 pm
Nero could not keep himself from grinning at least a bit after the two first Genin to arrive talked. He loved being respected, or at least acted to like he was respected, which once again meant he was someone that people aimed to show respect to. "Oh how I miss being the leader of the Brotherhood..." he has thought to himself, "Now it's more like brothers...". "Now." he said, "Nice to meet you Kajin- Oops. Raijin.". Right. Kajin was the name of the Jounin that had been Nero's teacher, and friend when he was back at the academy, and also the person to help Nero learn about the chakra papers and his elements, and also instructing him along the way, when the Goka clan leader was training those elements. "I should totally see him some time..." he thought to himself.

Yes, not only did this boy have a similar name to that great man, he looked like him too. Their hair were too alike, though Kajin's long spiky hair was a lighter tone of grey. Perhaps if this boy could grow a beard that was in the shpae of multiple triangles, he could act like midget clone of the great Jounin. Nero realised he was lost in thoughts of all memories, and cleaned his head to return to the present. "Oh, beg my pardon." he said, "You just reminded me of someone very dear to me, and not only that; a great ninja, and a great man.". He turned to the other Genin. "Anyway," he said, "Sorry, nice to meet you too Ka-Kojin. Damn it !!!!". "Why are they both so very much like Kajin Sensei ? Damn it !!! Perhaps... No... I am not... No...". While Nero was deep down questioning his straight authority, he was acting like he did not mind it.

He then completely stopped giving a f*ck about it and smiled. "Oh..." he said, "How rude of me... Who am I, you ask ?". Nero loved entrances. He used his scorch release manipulation technique to to create a massive amount of scorch out of his chakra, which would appear above him. The scorch will form a "NERO" writing on the air, and due to the element's nature, it appeared some sort like a Neon Sign. He was smiling the whole time. "I am Nero Goka." he said, giving away the misunderstanding as if he was going to leave the instruction at that, "The leader of the Goka Clan. The Goka Clan of the Scorch Release. Jounin-ranked ninja of the Hidden Sand. And last but not least, leader of the Village- Friendly organization, Brotherhood of Light !!!". Yes, usual ninja, those that liked hiding and assassinations and stuff did not like revealing their information. But Nero was... Different. Probably too confident. It might have gotten himself killed, but fortunately did not... Yet.

"Sorry for going a little overboard." he then added, "It's just that a short amount of time ago, the village was very empty, and did not have any new people to meet. I just want to flash forward these meetings and get to know what people are... Within their skins... That... Probably sounded wrong. I'm not going to cut you open.". He smiled friendly with his eyes closed. He then realised the third kid entering the ground. "Hello Yukio." he said, "We were just about to start a training. Care to join us ?".

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen

Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 pm
Kojin stared at the Neon-like sign that said Nero's name. "Oh wow! I never heard of scorch element before, but with the way you used it, it looks really cool! And what's it like being the leader of a clan and the Brotherhood of Light Nero-sempai?" he exclaimed. He must be very lucky to meet such an extraordinary man. And him volunteering to help the boys with training was even better. Turning towards the newcomer, he smiled at him. "Well, hello Yukio-san. Nice to meet you! If you didn't already know, my name is Manashi, Kojin!". This day just kept getting better and better.

{WC: 104}

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum