Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

+4
Yukio Inuzuka
Yamato Tanaka
Komizu
Raijin Uchiha
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Raijin's Training! (P;NK) - Page 6 Empty Re: Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm
"Huh ?" Nero would say, hearing Kojin's words about an idea, "Finally a plan ? I'm eager to see that...". He would not be too curious about which technique Kojin was mentioning. There were not many academy techniques after all; and Nero assumed that the Genin realised that Substitution, Clone Technique or the Water Walking/Tree climbing Technique would not have really been of any help in the situation they were in. The only one left was the Transformation technique and this was the part that actually interested Nero. He wondered how creative the boys would have gotten, and what they would have transformed into, and of course what Kojin was eaning to do with them. Have one transform into a small thing and the other into a shield, who would have covered them from the scorch, but would have been the sacrifice ? Or perhaps he had a way to save both and sacrifice himself, or one that would not cause any sacrifice at all.

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:06 pm
Kojin nodded and grinned at the other two ninja. He spoke low enough so only the other two can hear. "Yea I really hope that we are Raijin. Alright so I was thinking that I could use my shield jutsu. The scorch shouldn't be strong enough to damage the shield so I would be able to just walk out. The problem was that I couldn't get you guys to come out with me since the shield isn't big enough, however" his grin grew larger as he started to whisper the rest of the plan. "If you guys can transform into something really small, I suggest an ant, you could probably climb into my jacket. Then when I perform the jutsu I'll carry you guys out with me." he finished.

He was positive that it would be successful and they could get themselves out of the dome. This way they wouldn't have to do any sacrifices and all three of them would pass their steps! There was still the possibility that Nero could stop them though...

{WC: 176}

Last edited by Komizu on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm
"Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock... Time is passing by kids...". Nero was getting rather bored of waiting but what was he going to do ? Attack them from their blind side ? Well... Yeah... Perhaps ? He could do that, but that would have probably been too dangerous, wouldn't it. he would instead watch the boys transform. "Come on. Come on. Come on...". Nero would start jumping on his spot. The whole training was not any challenging for him anyway and now the boys were just stalling.

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:21 pm
Kojin sweat dropped a bit as the others turned into animals. "You guys are cute, real cute, but I suggested tuning into ants... Ah never mind it will be good enough" he said. He picked up Raijin and put him into his right pocket since Yukio jumped into the left one. He closed his eyes as he concentrated on charging his electric chakra throughout his body. Lightning started to form around him until it fully covered him and the two transformed ninja. "Okay, that should do it" he murmured, already walking towards the walls of the scorch dome. The boy didn't stop walking until he was completely out of the dome and dropped the jutsu.

"That was pretty easy!" he commented with a chuckle. He then took Yukio and Raijin out of his pockets and set them on the ground.

{WC: 141}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 am
[Sorry guys, have to exit since I'm going to be away for 2+ weeks; you guys can continue a spar or something if you'd like]

Nero smiled. "Well, it was expected..." he thought to himself, but they were not quite the same as what he would have told the boys, after clearing out the dome of scorch, "Good job, boys. And good thinking, Kojin. Well, to be honest, the step was Sacrifice for Yukio and survival for the other two, so I was actually trying to get Yukio to "sacrifice" himself and the others to be saved for the sacrifice to be meaningless; but as for the previous step, if you have a way that does not include sacrifices, one is not necessary, in fact a disadvantage... So again, nice work Kojin. And Raijin and Yukio," Nero sighed and continued, "you can not see eye to eye on anything I assume ?". "Good friendships are born from slight rivalry after all..." he thought again and continued, "You have all passed the step. Not the test though. The next step will appear when you not know it. Not today... Or is it ? Well, most likely not, but the point is... Always be ready... Lastly, it was fun to train with you. Make sure you survive in this kill or be killed world and get stronger. At lest 2 out of 3 of you have infinite potential. See you later for the next step, Raijin, Kojin and Yukio.". With that, Nero would have left the training ground at full speed, returning to his house. It would have appeared to the boys as if he has teleported. He would have not yet planned when the next step was going to be, but he was sure he wanted to make it a suprise.

[EXIT; WC: 5033, 25 Stats and 50 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum