Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

+4
Yukio Inuzuka
Yamato Tanaka
Komizu
Raijin Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Raijin's Training! (P;NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Raijin's Training! (P;NK)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:39 pm
[The sharingan is not activated and so you can not yet realise it, not at all from that distance. Please edit your post accordingly]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 am
[Thanks, it's fine lol. Anyway, there has recently been an issue about too many posts being deleted, so we can leave these posts here if you'd like, or ask for a mod to move these posts to the trash folder or something. Either way, KOmizu is to post next.

EDIT: P.S. I suggest putting a Private and mroe importantly No Kill Tag on the topic title, if you all agree :D]
Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 pm
(OOC: Yea, I agree with Nero. I don't really want a random nin come into the topic and kill everything in sight xD)

Kojin nodded as Raijin explained the battle plan. Despite wanting to use jutsu, he would just have to do it later. "I'm not sure at being at an advantage but the plan is a good one. It just might work on him. Yea, let's do it!" he exclaimed with a grin. Seeing Raijin charge for Nero-sempai's front, he decided to go for the side. Using his speed, he quickly dashed to the left of their opponent. 'Since he said hand-to-hand combat is best, I'll go with that' he thought, 'But maybe I should wait for the others to act first? No, I should just attack as well'. The boy then dashed towards Nero.

{WC: 113}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm
he pulled it so as to trip nero and clicked his teeth making him fall

[Except he did not :P(No godmods please, beg me if it was posted just as a possibility)]

Nero would be sensing the chakras of the three, and second after second he could sense them more clearly and eve differ them from each other up to some point. Nero smirked at the boys coming directly at him. Of course he was not going to lose against a blind and obvious move. "God... God... Where to start giving these lessons ?" he thought to himself, "WHat are they teaching kids these days ?". Nero would first wait for Kojin to arrive, who would have reached him first. He would slip from his side with a speed he could not race against when so close, and would push him towards the direction he was running to, causing the boy to either run for some more meters without control until he hit the wall head-first, or fell down to the ground, if he did not do a cartwheel, which was what Nero would have suggested. In fact, he did suggest it. When pushing the boy away, he would add "Do a cartwheel so you're back on the fight.".

Nero did not mind it. As a person with such speed, he had plenty of time until Kojin would be able to attack him again, and he would be sensing the boy's chakra too. Now it was time to deal with the cocky one called Yukio. "Can't touch this." the Jounin said. He moved a step aside, and then back to his origin with such a speed, it would have appeared to the boy as if Nero never moved, and he in fact went through the Jounin, as it was just an image. Perhaps the boy could have thought it was a Genjutsu, or even a basic clone. He would push this boy away with a weak weak weak Scorch. It would seem like a neon-water to the boy since it was not hurting him at all. The scorch would take the boy from his feet and toss him away.

"Well..." he would say, looking at the one that was in front of him, the Uchiha, "That was not a well-thought plan, was it ? I would have suggested staying back and observing the abilities of your target before coming into close range. That could have been fatal if I indeed wanted to harm you. No matter what my abilities might be, staying at a range, and provoking me or waiting for me to move would be a safer and smarter choice. If my abilities were to outmatch yours completely, you would have not had a chance anyway, but coming blindly into close range may cause you to lose against a target you might have actually had a chance of defeating. Now..." he would then say, "Bring it on, Uchiha." he said, pointing him to come get him with his index and middle fingers.

Komizu
Komizu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1410

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm
'What... just happened?!' Kojin thought. First he was charging towards Nero-sempai, ready to attack, then all of a sudden he was pushed in the direction he was running. He then heard what Nero had told him to do. Doing a cartwheel seemed to be necessary in this situation. Awkwardly sticking his hands out, the boy performed a cartwheel and safely stopped a few feet from the others. 'That was close!' he thought, 'So this is what's it like fighting a jounin'. Kojin started to think about what move he should do next. He couldn't do any jutsu, that would only waste energy.

He should see how Nero-sempai fights and reacts to certain attacks. Since this was only training, he might just block or dodge their attacks mostly. 'Man, I really need to fight with other people more. If I did this would come to me easier!' he thought. The boy finally decided that he would just wait to see what would happen next and then react.

{WC: 167}

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:18 pm
Nero sighed. "What have I been telling you ? Strategize." he said while waiting for Raijin to come to less than 1 centimeter close to him. The short instant he moved that 1 centimeter was felt like 10 many seconds for Nero, during which he could track Raijin's moves easily. Nero jumped up in this time and landed behind Raijin, kicking him to send him to the direction he was headed to in the first place, while he was still mid-air. "And Yukio, has it not occured to you that I was able of hearing you as well ? Hell, I was closer to you then Raijin. And what did I tell you all ? Stay in a range and observe.". Nero saw the boy coming at him with the kunai and sighed again. He once again moved at a monstrous speed to make the boy fall down with the momentum he currently had while leaping towards Nero.

"O.K." he said, "I want to stop this you-going-through-me-like thing if you allow me. Kojin" he said, pointing at that kid, "5 points to you for stopping and waiting. The rest. Follow his lead. Don't come for blind attacks. I will not kill you with my Jutsu anyway, they are going to be weakened for you to be able to battle me easily. Now, strategize accordingly. Do not come in for blind attacks. You don't even need to talk to each other. You were taught same things at the academy. You can understand each other. Now. I will even give you time to talk. Decide what you're going with; not 1 attack that would hopefully get me, but how you are going to go with the rest of the battle. I suggest you first get to know each other and how each of you fight. Then, start observing and learning how I fight. I will give you a time off. Try again.". Nero would then keep his words and give the Genin some time to prepare.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum