Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The body (P)

+5
Demetri Kaguya <3
Navi
Hi
Rokuro Masamune
Senba Utuma
9 posters
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The body (P) - Page 4 Empty Re: The body (P)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 am
Dem wrote:

stat pages often display false information

i was not aware that stat pages were used to lie to other members......i thought they were there so one person could look and see what jutsu you had and what items you had on you and what items you did not.

and yes by you blocking, with an item that is apparently lied about on the stat page as to its location, you stop my exit for the simple fact that i spit at your feet BEFORE i exit, if my action is voided then guess what so is the exit, so yes the "Ignorant shot to the balls" does indeed affect if i exit.

i have to honestly say you're the only mod i have ever had a problem with, and yes i had a problem with you before but i overlooked it after you became a mod thinking you may have changed, now the reason i have a problem with you is the fact that you talk to those you don't like like a damn child, This is the first attempt i have seen you try to bend the clearly stated rules, you have deleted topics that should not have been deleted, You wanted to correct IROU on his grammar i mean come on its IROU everyone knows he has bad grammar, and you think you are better than everyone and get pissed when someone corrects you even more pissed if it is someone you don't like, like my self.

Now i could keep on going but my point still stands
1. Stat pages are not meant to show false information, otherwise it would say "Its ok to lie as long as no one calls you out on it."
2. since echo posted it is removed.
3. since echo posted it is removed.
4. Stat page is law fix your stat page if you want the item on you.

and i still dont think he should be allowed to use the item since his stat page says it is in storage. Think about it i could have some OP item in my storage which could be in Bumfuged eygpt and say Oh i have it on me now so im going to use it.

Uh-huh. So I'm just gonna step in here and finalize what Echo put. Drop it, he had the item. Stop arguing, I mean it. 

As for that last part, you would NEVER have some OP item because it would NEVER be approved, and if it was approved it wouldn't approved for long. So that's just a stupid point to make and everything. Idiot.

Anyways all exits are approved
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:35 am
Chris thats what im trying to do....i had posted after that and asked him what he wanted to do about the problem between us....and the OP item was just a example i know y'all are on top of not letting op stuff through. i have already accepted what Echo had said thus why points 2 and 3 are longer there...and no im not an idiot......and i would appreciate it if you would treat me with the same respect that i have shown to most of the staff on here, as for Zero sorry for acting the way i did towards you and i'm still open to fix problem that is between us.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 am
Stop, do not post like that again. I said all exits approved. Stop doing things. Topic done.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 am
[Had a lot of work to do, Sorry.]

Upon the introductions of the Hokage, whom Samaruo couldn't agree more, He made his way towards the ANBU officer. The room filled with the essence of the dead, it's rotten odor constricting Samaruo's throat. Gifting the officer with the body of the dead Uzumaki, he was surprised to see that the clan leader was no where to be found, odd he thought.

Samaruo, bowing his head towards the kage left the office, to whereabouts unknown, even to him.

[Exit.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum