Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The body (P)

+5
Demetri Kaguya <3
Navi
Hi
Rokuro Masamune
Senba Utuma
9 posters
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

The body (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: The body (P)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 am
Senba noticed that another shinobi had joined them in the room but did not pay him any mind. Senba stood there listening to the kage. He did feel that there were too many people in the room to do anything, and the idea of talking to people separately is good. Senba listened to Hikarishi as the ANBU guards walked forward. He did not pay any mind to what Hikarishi said. He would hand the body over to the ANBU knowing it would be safe in their hands. He would then say to the hokage "I shall come back at a later time and talk about this situation." Senba would then bow to the kage and head out the door.

[Exit unless there is something else]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 pm
Listening to the words of Hikirashi, Hideyoshi sat the body of Irou down before turning his body and crescent kicking hikirashi in the side. The kick would come swift and hard traveling at 90 speed with the strength of 25, if the hit were to connect hikirashi would be sent into the wall to the right as Hideyoshi looked over to him," How can you talk of a man who betrayed his village to aid a criminal, when you yourself know nothing of this situation. I would suggest for you to keep your mouth clothed and let whatever happens to that traitors body happen," setting his foot down he would bow to the kage," Sorry for my actions Lord Kage, but i do have a request before i leave. I would like to ask to be granted clearance to leave the village for a day or two so that i may go and retrieve something," standing in his same position he would wait for Navi to speak.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 am
Navi nodded at the request, after the investigation was complete he would be cleared to attend the disposal of his deceased clansmen. Some action seemed to be breaking out at the moment, but unfortunately the Hokage had some important business to attend to. Something in the air felt off, and he had business that had been left long unattended. In a blur Navi disappeared from the room.

[apologies if I missed something guys, I just kinda need to exit this topic.]
[Navi Exit]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 am
Demetri had unconsciously activated his sharingan as the anbu reached for the body of Kino. Hikarishi would be behind Senba and the boy named Hideyoshi so he had a good view of both of them. Hideyoshi seemed to tense up as he finished and the boy sat down the body of Irou; thanks to the sharingan that he possessed the way in which he turned would be inferred as turn that would turn into a kick he was not wrong Hideyoshi had aimed a kick at his head, which Hikarishi ducked under with a speed of 94 as he was ducking he would throw out his right arm and aim for a very delicate spot on the boy on that was right betwixt the legs he would of course be throwing with his full speed and strength. If the hit connected then Hideyoshi would be doubled over in pain at which point Hikarishi would stand up and attempt to knee the boy just under the chin which would cause the boy to pop into the air and most likely land on his back.

"You should think before you try to fight someone over words..." the boy by all rights should be laying on the ground in pain from the punch and the knee as he was kicking at the head and it would be very difficult to dodge the punch to the groin and even harder to dodge the knee seeing as the distance between them would be a few feet. When all was said and done and Hikarishi would bow to the kage who seemed to be gone now and leave, spitting at the feet of Hideyoshi before leaving if he was indeed on the ground.

[Exit twc=643 so thats 3 str]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 am
So it would seem the boy would try and counter his kick by aiming for an area only a pussy would aim for. What the boy did not know that his efforts would be in vain as a small shield comprised of Hideyoshi's chi would block and stop the attack cold in his tracks while hurting the boys hand due to the shield being stronger than the boy," So you want to fight like a little pussy, then your less than trash," bringing his foot down he would laugh and walk towards the window. He was tired of the constant idiots, but for now he would put up with it. Seeing that the Kage was gone, he would open the window and look at Hikarishi," don't think this is over boy," his body disappearing from the window as a soft thud would be heard on the ground. The boys sword would be resting against his back as he stuck his hands into his pockets and walked off into the distance.

[exit]

696 wc
[3 health and 6 jp]
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 am
Items on your person:
Familiar-Tibbers
Items in Storage:
Shinen 
Grandark Lv 2

Last edited by Zero on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 40 times in total

By your stat page you do not have the Shinen on you....or you stopped it with another jutsu which i did not see Please link me to what you used to stop the punch.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 am
..i do have it on me its right there in your face -___-

and both are currently on me as i have stated not only in the previous topic and since this is a continuation of the previous said items are still on my person, thanks but try again
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 am
No you have them in your storage....which you were supposed to create and link to in your stat page...and stating they are on you is not having them on you.....like lets say that i put a sword in a chest, or for laymans terms storage, and then said i had it on me how could that be since it is in fact in the chest? Answer i don't as it is put away until i take it back out of storage. This is why the storage system was made so these fights would stop. 

in short you have the Shinen in your storage thus not on you to use. Edit your post and this would be your first strike.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 am
see that is where you are wrong, i have always stated exactly what my character has always kept on him, and even during my stat page remodeling i have kept it the same. if you want to complain some more go ahead, and for reference storage can also mean ON PERSON meaning they can also be on my body or character. So stop making a big deal out of nothing and exit the thread.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 am
Ok no storage is where you store something.....or you know put it away and OFF your person.
I asked this question awhile back and got told that things in your storage can NOT be on your person thus why the storage got made in the first place because i do believe it was navi and Xyxer had a fight about some things since one of them wanted to use something in there storage but since it was not on their person they could not...again edit your post first strike.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum