Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The body (P)

+5
Demetri Kaguya <3
Navi
Hi
Rokuro Masamune
Senba Utuma
9 posters
Go down
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The body (P) - Page 3 Empty Re: The body (P)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am
Items in Storage:All the items that are left in storage, please include a topic listing where your storage is located.

Since you seem not to want to belive me that is taking form the stat template therefore if you have your Shinen in your storage then its not on you.....and also the fact of Irous death is now up in the air since, from what i take it, you have had your shinen in your storage for a while now and the way you killed irou was with the Shinen.....so you never killed Irou.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16939-taking-a-trip-private-nk

^ showing proof that i have had my shinen since the beginning of this topic, also i killed Irou with my sword which was ALSO on my person.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 am
how long have you had the Shinen in your storage.....according to you its been there for a while now. 

and both are currently on me as i have stated not only in the previous topic and since this is a continuation of the previous said items are still on my person, thanks but try again
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 am
dude your argument makes no damn sense just drop it and move on
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 am
I could allow you to break the rules....but that may wind up bad later on for the fact that i would have to make a new post since my exit would have never happened.

As for Sense my argument does make it your stat page says you have the item in question in your storage. But you want to say no its on my person....thats why the storage and on person was put there to keep fights like this from happening.

Now how can you be a mod but not understand how the stat page, or storage, works?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 am
you are missing the point that the item in question IS STATED on said person meaning it is apparently not in storage and is in fact on me. You keep making the argument that the item is in storage but you are failing to see the point that stat pages often display false information. If someone explicitly states that they have the weapon on them numerous times then shouldn't that ring a bell that it isn't actually in storage? The point is your trying to make an argument because i blocked your ignorant shot to the balls, and you think it blocks your exit when it INDEED DOES NOT.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 am
Okay, Uncie Echo is here to solve all your little problems~<3 Aren't you lucky~?
Alright, Jay has his items on him since he stated he had the items on his person last topic...Don't see why I have to comment on this when it's fairly obvious but I love both of you in a very homosexual manner so it's okay! :3
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 am

stat pages often display false information

i was not aware that stat pages were used to lie to other members......i thought they were there so one person could look and see what jutsu you had and what items you had on you and what items you did not.

and yes by you blocking, with an item that is apparently lied about on the stat page as to its location, you stop my exit for the simple fact that i spit at your feet BEFORE i exit, if my action is voided then guess what so is the exit, so yes the "Ignorant shot to the balls" does indeed affect if i exit.

i have to honestly say you're the only mod i have ever had a problem with, and yes i had a problem with you before but i overlooked it after you became a mod thinking you may have changed, now the reason i have a problem with you is the fact that you talk to those you don't like like a damn child, This is the first attempt i have seen you try to bend the clearly stated rules, you have deleted topics that should not have been deleted, You wanted to correct IROU on his grammar i mean come on its IROU everyone knows he has bad grammar, and you think you are better than everyone and get pissed when someone corrects you even more pissed if it is someone you don't like, like my self.

Now i could keep on going but my point still stands
1. Stat pages are not meant to show false information, otherwise it would say "Its ok to lie as long as no one calls you out on it."
2. since echo posted it is removed.
3. since echo posted it is removed.
4. Stat page is law fix your stat page if you want the item on you.

and i still dont think he should be allowed to use the item since his stat page says it is in storage. Think about it i could have some OP item in my storage which could be in Bumfuged eygpt and say Oh i have it on me now so im going to use it.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:10 am
okay first off i said often which in most cases can happen between people yet you want to take that out of context, and personally if you have a problem with me then say so and well discuss this like people instead of arguing. you are simply acting like you cannot walk out of the office, yet you need to be butthurt and cause a scene. And i have not once talked to you or anyone else like a child and if it has come off that way then i apologize. And when have ever stated i do not like you or even hated you? If this is an personal issue then you need to solve this outside of here, back to the problem at hand, you have heard the verdict by an official battle mod so just exit and leave it be.
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:22 am
Cant exit just yet i have to wait on two people to post first since they never exited.

and i just said i had a problem.....

you say you never talked to anyone like a child but i qoute from the previous topic

guess what Dissipate is the correct spelling, but i guess you cannot spell either.

and yes i feel like that is what you were doing treating me like a child.

Im not getting butthurt i was not aware that the storage system did not matter is all.

and its not really personal, yet at the same time it is, i think this all started when Ouswa Akatsuki was killed by Xy and my self seems like you became hostile to me afterwards so i became hostile back. You never stated you hated me or didnt like me but it just came off that way, now as for fixing the remaining probelm how do you suggest we go about this? we could talk on skype but i have no mic so it would be text if you have another way of doing so let me know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum