Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masuma CD (P,NK) [Closed] Empty Masuma CD (P,NK) [Closed]

Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 am
Masuma woke up to his parent arguing over something. This was the
happening too often now a days, and worst off he was becoming a outcast.
The only two people that were his friends now were Oto and the
beautiful kumori. He started to hate his parents, and his desire to shed
blood did not help at all. He could snap at any moment if he was pushed
enough. He pulled the covers over his ears and tried to ignore it. They
got louder, and he threw his pillow across the room. He opened his door
and went down stairs and yelled "SHUT UP!" They both glared at him and he glared back. His father turned to him and said "You
are part of the problem Masuma. Why did you turn out like that? Always
fighting and such? I thought we raised you better than that." Masuma responded with
"I
enjoy fighting it was the only pass time when you and mother were
always away. You can only raise someone when you are around them
enough." His father got pissed and said angerly "So you are saying it is my fault? I provided you with a house and food, and you are blaming me?" Masuma then said "It is not that I do not appreciate it, but I am blaming you and mother. You two were always happy and nice but now look." He mother started getting angry at masuma and said "I cannot believe you say that. We had considered kicking you out once you started becoming dark."
Masuma could not take bashes from both of them, and got even more angry. His father said "Are
you mad Masuma? Huh? You were a bad decision I guess. I cannot stand to
look at you anymore. The only reason why you are even still living here
is because we do not want to be labeled as bastards." Masuma started to see red and his blood boiled
The voice in the back of his head told him to attack. Masuma ran
forward and with full force punched his dad in the abdomen. His father
dropped to the floor in pain as his mother went to check on him. She
said "What is wrong with you? This is your father?" Masuma laughed and said "Not
anymore. I will be out of your hair in a few minutes. I hope he has to
go to the hospital. If you did not care about me then why did you even
put me through the academy?" His mother screamed at him and said "We thought the discipline would straighten you out. We thought fighting people tougher than you would put you in your place!" Masuma laughed again, he knelt down and said "There was a problem with that I was better than anyone in my class room. If anything it made me stronger and more dark."
He walked up to his room and grabbed all of his stuff and grabbed the fang on his way from his room. He walked back
down stairs as his father finally sat up and glared at Masuma. Masuma
smiled, said "You are glad I did not kill you." and walked out the door slamming it behind him.

[exit, closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum