Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masuma's Genin Exam Empty Masuma's Genin Exam

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Masuma walked into the class room that morning kind of groggy. He was wearing his usual black attire this day. He was walking through the hall and hears all of the others doubting themselves wondering if they will pass or not. He has been training non stop for a few days and really is not worried about the exam. Masuma does not really care how the others do, and all he knows is that he will pass. The bell rang as it was time to go to class. He walked into the class room with confidence.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Masuma's Genin Exam Empty Re: Masuma's Genin Exam

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:44 pm
The proctor enters the room, looking around at the students who would be taking the exam. There were quite a few, he wondered how many of them would pass the test and become official Genin of the village. The young man held a clipboard in his hand as he walked towards the front of the room. He glanced down at it, looking over the names of all of the students taking the test and wondering who he should pick first.

"Masuma, you shall be first. Come over here and perform the Henge No Jutsu and the Bunshin No Jutsu. If you succeed you pass and become a Genin of the Village, good luck!"

[Perform the 2 jutsu stated in a post of 800 words]
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed May 01, 2013 1:02 am
Masuma was talking to the other student's before the proctor spoke to them. He asked "So anyone train at all before the exam?" The boys, who were trying to impress the girls, were trying to one up each other in training hours. One said "I trained for a total of seven hours," another said "Well I trained for nine hours," another one beside him said "Well I have you all beat, I trained for at least a day straight." Masuma chuckled a bit, and the boys got all hot headed. One of them asked "Well emo boy how much did you train, or did you just sit in a corner and cry and cut yourself?" Masuma got edgy and glared at the kid. His first instinct was to punch him in the gut and make him cry, but he restrained himself. He noticed that the kid was now kind of fearful. Masuma laughed a bit and said "I have trained for three days straight. The only breaks I took were to sleep, eat, and use the bathroom." The boys laughed and one said "There is no way someone like you would do that." Masuma chuckled and asked "Lift up your shirt if you are so confident that you trained your hardest." The boy asked "What would that tell you?" Masuma replied "This will tell me if you really trained or just talking out your ass." The boy took off his shirt, and there was little to no muscle. His arms were not too muscular either. Masuma laughed out loud and said "That is nothing, and you call yourself a ninja." The boy got angry and demanded "Well since you are so confident pull off your shirt." Masuma gladly took off his shirt. This revealed his toned abs, and arms. The girls blushed and one of them actually walked up to him feeling his abs. The boys were all getting really mad at this point. Masuma just smiled and said "Now this is a real ninja body, and crafted from intense training." He could sense the raging building up in the boys, and Masuma was loving it. This would be a interesting fight, but we are in the academy so the fight would have just been broken up. This was a drag since Masuma had not had more than a two versus one. The one being him, and he won.

Masuma heard the proctor call his name and stared at the proctor for a second and thought "Really I have to be first, but I really wanted to see the other people fail and show them up." He ran his fingers through his purple hair. He looked around at the other academy students and said softly "Take notes because you are going to need them." The girls chuckled but the boys looked angry. He laughed at their expressions and winked at the girls. They pretty much melted, and made the boys more enraged. He walked down the steps towards the proctor. He thought to himself "I really do not prefer ninjutsu, but if it is required then I shall do it." He took a deep breath and a sense of nervousness came over him for some reason.

He was about three meters away front he proctor. There were a ton of thought processes that ran through his head. He tried to remember all the lessons that he was taught in class. He was thinking "Okay first I have to form the hand sign. I believe it was the ram sign, and focus a suitable amount of chakra. Then focus on the thing or person you want to transform in. What or who do I transform into?" He thought about this for a bit and formed the ram hand sign. Masuma focused his chakra and transformed into a tiger. He roared as the tiger and heard some of the girl squeal a bit. He chuckled on the inside and thought "I should go and scare the living hell out of them, but I want to keep this professional." He untransformed and turned back into himself.

He had to think about the clone technique. It was never his best jutsu, but he at least was decent at it. His thought process was running through his head "The clone technique is creating mirror image of himself. The clones are not solid, but are just projections of the user. Focusing this chakra requires the hand signs of the
tiger, boar, ox, dog." Masuma built up the required amount of chakra in his body. He then weaved the hand signs tiger, boar, ox, and dog. Images of Masuma separated from his body. There were now three Masumas' and were perfect images of him. They were mimicking his every movement to the finest detail. He released the jutsu and the three images of him poofed into smoke.

[810/800 words]

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Wed May 01, 2013 1:24 pm
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum