Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK) Empty Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm
Masuma woke up in the morning, and cursed the sun that shined through his window. He decided to get up and get dressed. His usual black muscle shirt, black cargo shorts, black arm sleeves. He strapped on his Heaven's Sorrow Ninjato on his back and walked out of his room. He closed the door and headed down the stairs. His parents were not home; mom was at work and dad was traveling to another nation for business. He opened the fridge and grabbed a soda. He popped it open and drank it slowly trying to savor the taste. He also grabbed an energy bar out of the cabinet that his father and him like to eat. He chomped down into it hand drank the soda afterwards. He walked out of the house door locking it behind him, and headed to the base of the volcano.

He entered the area and it was filled with trees and had a river. Though there was a wide open spot next to the river so he had some space. He decided to go over there and sit next to the water. He stared at it for a while, and leaned up against the tree. He did not feel like really training, but he was here. He thought to himself "I really do not feel like training today, but I know I need to. I need to get stronger to become a genin, and a stronger ninja later." He stood there just staring into space.

[250 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK) Empty Re: Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:51 pm
The young protégé of the Rizer clan was seen walking through the dark and desolate streets of Funkagakure no Sato, the most bloodiest place on earth. Strapped on his back was a Naginata nothing to special, but he also has a medical scalpel but why he has it no one gives a fuck. Staring at the many ignorant bloodthirsty civilians he would give them a wide grin, he was hoping for one of them to try something,. he knew eventually blood would be shed by him for now though he would behave. He was wearing his red and black sleeveless shirt with the symbol of his mysterious clan as well as his black pants and red/black shoes. On each of his arms were forearm length black fingerless gloves and his hair...it was jet black with red lines flowing through it. His red and green eyes scanned his surroundings until he came across a boy and smiled but was more like a grin as he walked a little closer," Oi hey you there...mindless fucktard, or are you one of the few smart people in this village. Either way what the hell are you doing out here near the volcano," smiling as he waited for an answer.

Although the boy in front of him looked younger than he was, the first he would look for was a weapon of some sort. Once this had been established he would nod and wait for the boys response knowing it was going to be either a smartass comment or for some reason calm. Either way he would love to see the actions that stem from it, maybe resulting in a good fight for the both of them.

WC=282
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK) Empty Re: Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:08 pm
Masuma heard footsteps approaching him as he stared into the water. He heard the words that came from the persons mouth as "Oi hey you there...mindless fucktard, or are you one of the few smart people in this village. Either way what the hell are you doing out here near the volcano?" He thought to himself "Mindless fucktard? Who is he to call me a mindless fucktard?" He got a little irritated and was ready to cut someone to pieces. He placed his hand on the hilt of his ninjato and drew it from hits sheath quickly. He turned to notice it was a boy talking to him, but none the less, he pointed the tip of his blade near the boy's neck. He smiled, and said "You know it is rude to call someone you just met a "fucktard." I would want to beat you to a pulp, but someone who has the balls to do that I will respect. Especially here in the volcano village of all places." He kept his smile as he sheathed his blade and said "I am here to train, but I am really not in the mood. It is no fun training by myself. You want to spar?"

[455 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:23 pm
Otonashi chuckled as he looked at the blade and smiled," So you are one of the few smart ones in this ignorant village, I must say it is nice to finally talk to someone who can use words bigger than ten letters. As for the "fucktard" comment...its what you typically see in this village and I am sure you have seen it in this place," running his hand through his hair he would grin," The names Otonashi...what's yours kiddo, no offense just a little genetic habit there," chuckling as he sat his hands into his pockets.

When Masuma asked him if he wanted to spar he would chuckle and smile," Sure...that genin exam is right around the corner isn't it?? I was told I needed to take it or else I will become like one of those degenerates in the streets, and with what I have planned I cannot become like that. This village is already shit...why give it one more bloodstain on the alley walls," he would kick the bottom of the Naginata moving it into the air as he grabbed the middle of the pole and twirled it around until he held it in front of him in a traditional stance- his right foot was in the air balanced by the bottom of the pole while the blade sat between the ground and the boy...if he was face to face with him. Smiling he would nod and look around," Ready Masuma, or are we going to simply sit here." Seeing as they were already close, Otonashi would move back ten meters and wait for his opponent.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:08 pm
Masuma smiles and says "My name is Masuma, and yes the genin exams are right around the corner. I am going to pass no doubt. You are right though this village is a wreck in some ways, but it is our home." He thought about his house being a in the nice part of volcano, but knew the rest of the village was almost in shambles. He continued to say "I am also not going to be a reject from the street who could not be a ninja." He smiled as he saw the acrobat of the blade, and Oto take a traditional stance with his sword. Masuma drew his sword and dash toward him. He was merely just aiming to cut the cloth of his shirt, and was just testing Oto's reaction speed. If Oto did not dodge or block then some of the fabric on his shirt would be cut.

[607 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm
"Our home could use some improvement.. we may be a den of thieves, murderers, and low lives, but at least we should live in luxury or at least something to where this place DOESN'T SMELL LIKE FUCKING SHIT," a slight moment of anger there but he was like wtf ever. Looking to Masuma he would watch his movements carefully, although he was faster than him, he could keep up with his movements, using the hilt or butt of the naginata to block his attack.

He would quickly parry the blade and move in a 90 degree angle, sending a test blow towards his leg, attemping to sweep him off of his feet. Otonashi knew how to use this somewhat, but it was only so much he could do at the moment. If he missed the initial sweep, he would flip the blade and attempt to hit Masuma with pole of the blade this time aiming for his right arm. Now with this he (Masuma) would either be on the ground or hit with the hilt of the naginata.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:24 am
Masuma was surprised that Oto parried his attack. He thought "Am i just not fast enough or is it his reaction time." He dodged the initial attack but did not see Oto come around with the hilt of his sword. It hit Masuma, but he ignored the pain. Masuma swung his sword around and aimed his hilt toward the back of Oto's neck. If this hit then the hilt would connect to the back of his skull inflicting damage to the occipital lobe, and would make him pass out.

[696 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:43 am
Otonashi was smiling from ear to ear as his second hit had connected...although he did not expect him to take the hit like a piece of sushi and wasabi. Instead he swung the sword at him, aiming for his head or so he thought, reacting he would duck and roll backwards along with his Naginata until he was five meters away flipping up into his fighting stance. He grinned at Masuma," Gotta admit you have some pain tolerance, to take a hit like that is pretty cool," he twired the Naginata twice as he waved towards Masuma," Come on and lets continue this little spar...I'd hate for it to end like this and I know you feel the same way." Moving his foot to the right slowly as he sighed and waited for his opponents move.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:48 am
Masuma was impressed that he dodged hit attempt to knock him out. Oto was now about five meters away from him. He said in reply "Yeah I have been in many fights so I have learned to ignore some pain." He moved his right leg forward keeping pressure on it. He said in reply to Oto's second statement "You are quite right Oto let us continue." He pushed off with his right leg and easily closed the distance between them. He went in for an attack, but was aiming right at Oto's sword. If Oto were to block then Masuma would lock swords with him, and attempt to push Oto off balance and punch him in the abdomen this in turn would hurt.

[819 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 am
"Hahahaha I see now...Gotta say your pretty interesting, but then again that's not something you see everyday," his stance was solid as he moved the blade over a couple of meters to his left which would be sitting near is foot. Looking at the leg he had hit earlier he would smile as he waited for his opponent to get closer, even though his speed was faster, Otonashi could read his movements to an extent. As he would get closer he would lock blades with Masuma, although Otonashi's Naginata was longer since it was a pole arm. With this he had extra reach, he would move the bottom of the pole into the dirt as he was pushing with Masuma he would pull out his secret weapon and throw it at Masuma's face. With his speed he would be able to dodge it, but if he didn't it would go past his face and leave a cut on it as Otonashi took the punch to the abdomen, moving back.

The pain itself was no problem...just the fact that he punched him in the stomach was freaking insane. Then again they both were Volcano nin, and as such had to use whatever tactics were available.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum