Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Otonashi's Genin Exam Empty Otonashi's Genin Exam

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Finally ready to become a genin, Otonashi would walk into the room and sit down, laying his head on the desk and sighing," Fuck...why did i get up so early *yawn* maybe i should have slept in a little bit before coming here," his head on the desk as he almost dozed off.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Otonashi's Genin Exam Empty Re: Otonashi's Genin Exam

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm
The proctor enters the room, looking around at the students who would be taking the exam. There were quite a few, he wondered how many of them would pass the test and become official Genin of the village. The young man held a clipboard in his hand as he walked towards the front of the room. He glanced down at it, looking over the names of all of the students taking the test and wondering who he should pick first.

"Otonashi, you shall be first. Come over here and perform the Henge No Jutsu and the Bunshin No Jutsu. If you succeed you pass and become a Genin of the Village, good luck!"

[Perform the 2 jutsu stated in a post of 800 words]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed May 01, 2013 12:34 am
Otonashi was knocked the fuck out within the first ten minutes of walking into the classroom, his body pretty much just said fuck it, im going to sleep mode. In his own mind he was dreaming about the craziest shit...freaking giant muffins and waffles, but their were people running around in muffin clothes screaming some crazy language that he could not understand for some reason. Shrugging he would begin to eat from the giant muffin and smile," mmm this is so freaking delicious. i declare myself king of this freaking place and no one is going to stop me...i dare you," his dream would be stopped by what was thought as feet. He could barely hear the footsteps of the proctor as he came in, again not really caring what the fuck was going on...just that something was happening and he might have needed to pay attention. Sitting up groggily he would look at the man with the only eye that was open, the left red one and yawn," What the fuck...is going on now i just wanted a little sleep but i guess not. So which one of you degenerates are going to fail first...you or you," he smiled at two of the other kids who just looked at him and scoffed. He smiled and looked at them," Maybe you two will be killed just before your first mission, oh what a bloody mess that is going to make," he began to laugh until his name was called,"Oh look i am up try not to think about that too much," he was slightly joking but as he walked down the stairs to the bottom he would chuckle,"Anything can happen, watch your back," when he got to the bottom he would eye the proctor and grin, Two jutsu and i graduate...awesome well here we go, try not to get blinded."

He did not start right away, instead he stood there for a moment and observed the proctor for a moment. His body size, height and approximation of weight would all be made at this current point as he looked at him quizzically," How much do you weigh...know what never mind i will just guestimate," not like he cared but he wanted to get this clone jutsu just right. Stepping back he would nod and focus his chakra, using only what was needed to perform the technique. Stopping for a small moment he would sigh, and walk around the proctor examining him some more. Otonashi wanted this to be the best clone out of the bunch, but for now he would settle for what he had at the moment. Feeling like being a smartass he would look at the proctor," So can i transform into you holding a muffin while doing some stupid stunt...if so yeaaa that will be fun," shaking his own head he would stand back and clap his hands together as he channeled his chakra throughout his whole body. Feeling like he had the right amount coursing through his body he would smile," Henge no Jutsu," as a large puff of smoke enveloped the room. Once it cleared, Otonashi would be standing beside the proctor, but looking exactly like him. Smiling he would look at the class, his voice sounding almost the same," All of you failed...go on and get a life," he laughed as he dropped the transformation and walked back to his orginal position,turning back to the proctor to see his face. Once again he was having a little bit of fun for this considering he could only do this once. Although in hindsight he should have done this in actual class to have a little more enjoyment but then again he rarely went to class.

Alright now was the last and final technique the Bushin whatever jutsu...wait the Bushin no Jutsu...something he barely paid attention to in class. Cursing mentally he would look around and try and remember what all was said although his head wasn't completely there. He remembers the teacher saying something about the technique making clones of you and their were two types of clones, Illusion and physical. After that he forgot and left the classroom but not before chucking a book at someones head for stepping on his foot...ahh good times. Now that he remembered what little he knew he would go deeper, diving into those repressed memory banks to find another source. Finally he would find what he was looking for and smile as he clapped his hands together and smiled as his chakra began to be focused where it needed to be. Once he got it where it needed to he would smile as another huge plume of smoke would envelope the room as two more of him would appear., one on each side as they each bowed,' And that is all she wrote...so tell me did i pass or not...kinda want to get home and kill these muffin cravings...mmm Chocolate muffins," he would grin as the clones disappeared and he waited for his results.

836/800

Last edited by Otonashi Rizer on Wed May 01, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed May 01, 2013 12:46 am
Done and awaiting approval