Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm
Masuma locked the blades as he intended and successfully landed the hit. He saw Oto pull out was looked like to be another blade, but Masuma was not sure. He figured whatever it was he had to dodge it if Oto threw it. His thought was right and saw Oto throw the small blade. It was coming directly toward his face, but Masuma moved his head to the left a bit. He backed up about five meters and felt his cheek. He thought to himself feeling a slight trickle of blood "Well this is interesting." He smiled and said "This is fun." He sheathed his sword and go into a fighting stance. He asked "Hand to hand combat shall we?" He waits for the response and his opponents next move.

[949 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masuma vs Otonashi Rizer friendly spar (P,NK)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:58 pm
Otonashi twirled the Naginata and tapped it on the ground before he sheathed the blade and stuck the bottom into the ground," Sure...I haven't add a good hand to hand fight in a while, but none the less let's do it," He looked to see where the scalpel was and smiled. Only three meters away but he would not go for it unless he needed to. He would walk until he was within striking distance of Masuma but would not hit him yet. Instead he would move into his own fighting stance and look at Masuma," Too make it interesting we shouldn't leave from at least 3 meters from each other, makes it so each move must be carefully planned or blocked," with that he would wait for his opponents response.

Hand to hand wasn't his ideal way of fighting...he would rather burn his opponent to cinders, but unfortunately he was not trusted with his clan's jutsu scroll. Looking at the current fight however he was having fun using weaponry and hand to hand might prove more useful later as he goes.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:15 pm
Masuma shrugged and said "Sounds good." He was standing three meters away from Oto and took a stance. He thought to himself "I will go for a punch to his chest, and if it hits it hits. If he blocks it then I will attempt a punch to his kidney right after he blocks." He put his left leg in front of the right, and pushed off of his left leg quickly closing the gap and went for a punch to the chest with his left fist. If this hit then it would hurt a little, but if it got blocked then he would swing his right arm around, and attempt a light punch to his kidney.

[1065 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm
His left foot would move backwards as the first punch would hit his chest...Apparently this would now become a battle of pain tolerance as Otonashi smiled and throw a left corkscrew punch into Masuma's stomach, giving him the same pain that he gave him if the punch connected. The next hit would come from below as he brought his right foot up and performed a crescent kick to his side. If otonashi missed he would throw a right jab to his side hoping to move him back a bit.

Overall this was starting to get fun although the pain was dulling slowly, this was definitely getting fun. Although with time this would not be so fun if someone tried a below the belt shot...fucking low blows. Inside his mind the whole fight was going in fast motion, every punch that came flew like a rocket into outer space. Knowing that in the end they were going to fall to the ground and laugh while the pain just slaps them in the face like a freaking doctor.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:22 pm
It seemed like everything was in slow motion to Masuma. This was a thrill and he could feel the adrenaline pumping through his body. He was holding back as much as he could though. His first punch connected and he thought "Yes it connected." He lost concentration for a split second, a crucial mistake, and got punched in the stomach. Masuma was pushed back a bit, but thanks to the adrenaline he did not feel much pain. He quickly realized that Oto was going for a crescent kick to his side. He thought "That was a nice move, but I got you now." He put his forearms up to block the kick, and as soon as the kick connected and stopped; he wrapped his right arm around Oto's leg and pulled him in. Masuma went for a punch with his left fist as he pulled Oto to him by his leg. If this connected the punch would go straight into his abdomen and Oto would lose his breath.

[1233 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:46 pm
Everything went in slow motion as Masuma blocked and grabbed his foot, pulling to him. Seeing the punch coming, Otonashi would quickly use his momentum to bring his left foot up to Masuma's but at the same time his hit would connect to his stomach. Although the punch would be slightly off due to the angle of his body, Otonashi would be sent back a couple of feet as he stood up breathing hard," Fuck...I really felt that one...so who taught you how to fight like that man...family or what," taking the moment to get himself back together. The punch hurt like fuck, but pain like is was nothing to being beaten with a two by four...or maybe a bat. Moving back into position he would wait for Masuma to attack again, and stay on the defensive, waiting for another chance to attack.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Masuma's hit connected but got kicked in the side at the same time. His punch was slightly off though because of the angle Oto's body was in as the punch connected. Masuma stepped back three meters and grabbed his side. He laughed, smirked and said "That was a good one I did not see that coming. I have been fighting since I can remember. It was the only enjoying pass time I could find." Masuma corrected his posture straightening up his back. He asked "Who trained you?" His side still hurt a little but he ignored it. Instead of attacking he will be on the defensive. Once Oto responds to Masuma's pervious question then he will say "I am tired of attacking. It is your turn." He smiled and waited.

[1363 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:23 pm
"I like to rain down surprises from the heavens and besides...fighting is all we do here so why not have some little tricks up your sleeves," once he was asked who taught him how to fight he would grin," I fought my way from the bottom to where I am now and I am not stopping until I am at the top," his body would begin to relax slowly. As he said it was his turn to attack he would nod and smile," Well alright here I come," As he ran towards Masuma and threw a right punch at the left side of his body. If the action were to be thrown off, Otonashi would smile and throw a sweep kick.

In the midst of the fight, Otonashi found himself thinking of some completely random and weird things," I wonder if this guy loves muffins...man I could really use a large chocolate muffin and milk. Might actually go and get me one once we get through here unless of course I can actually move. Wait wait, I wonder if he likes waffles as well...I mean we are Volcano nin, but I know someone has to like waffles or pancakes here," a small smile would come across his face as the fight continued to go on. Nice to know that some people would not throw face shots, handsome faces are hard to reconfigure once brutally beaten.

Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm
Masuma smiles and thinks "Well that is odd finding a person with the same goals as me." He saw Oto run at him and went for a right punch. Masuma let the punch hit, but as it hit him he turned his body with the hit dealing less damage. Masuma, as the boy punched and kept going forward, he grabbed Oto by his shirt pushing forward and down. If this was successful then Oto would be on the ground and Masuma slightly hurting after taking the punch.

If this was a success then Masuma would laugh and sit on the ground from slight exhaustion. He would ask "Let us call it a day shall we?"

If it did not work he would still be standing along with Oto and ask "Shall we call it a day?"

[1499 WCT]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm
"Alright enough about muffins and waffles here comes the action," his mind wandered enough as the punch connected, but unfortunately he was thrown to the ground. With a thud he would nod and chuckle," Sure and quick question...do you like muffins...or waffles, weird question yes, but its simple enough to answer," he chuckled for a moment as he stood up and went to go and pick up his scalpel and Naginata, setting the naginata on his back and the scalpel in his back pocket. After Masuma answered his question he would nod and chuckle," well after the genin exams lets meet up again, maybe we can continue this friendship," moving his hand to shake his. Afterwords he would soon leave to head home to finally get a large ass chocolate muffin and a glass of milk...maybe afterwards he would go and lay on the roof and relax. MMMM that muffin sounded good, but before he left he would turn around and wave to Masuma,” make sure to get some waffles before you sleep bro."

EXIT

10 Stats 20 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum