Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Onmyōjii
Onmyōjii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training[private][complete] Empty training[private][complete]

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 pm
Word count Total: 1501/1500
stat point total: 7
JP total: 15
Clan Bloodline [activating bloodline requires 1500]

yang Baransu had woke up early today and just managed to catch the rising sun from his window, as he gazed out enjoying the golden ray's of sunshine upon his face he notices four birds flying in unison with each other even though they was doing complicated maneuvers such as diving, swirling and loops before they flew off the shadow they cast upon the street which as the sun is fully risen they are long as he continually stare out the window for no reason he wonder's to himself that he feel's different today, he feel's better, he'd even go as far to say that he feel's stronger than usual then suddenly from out of now where,
"you can feel it can't you?" ying Baransu shouted energetically from within his mind before a slight pause then carrying on "you know what we are ready to do don't you?".yang Baransu smirked before replying "yes i think we should do it today as well, in fact we will go and do it right now".
he turned from his window, got dressed in what he usually wears which is a white buttoned top made of cotton with feels soft and gentle to the touch ,jet black trouser's that make a weird "swoosh" sound every time he move's a muscle in his legs and a thick colored jacket that bears a large white symbol of his clan on it back before leaving his house in a hurry, walking through the street's sungakure on the way to the village gates he thought to himself remembering all the detail's about activating his bloodline by meditating and going to a place deep within one's subconscious where he will meet his split personality personified and where he had learnt it from from the three years that he spent with the clan elders getting taught every last bit of information about how and what happens before ying Baransu shouted " stop, your about to walk off into the desert you dumb-ass"
yang Baransu looks around himself before replying jokingly " i know just testing you"
he turns around walk's back up to village entrance find's a comfortable spot on the floor before looking out at the desert, "good idea you had coming out here it will really help because of the view it is so peaceful and we are going to need all the peace we can get our hand on" ying Baransu said
yang Baransu ignored him before siting down into the meditation position readying himself to go within his mind to begin this long process of activation and finally he felt ready he sat there peacefully blanking the physical world, turning off his senses and just waited.
he then felt and intense rising heat that would lick his face on it assent upwards he opened his eye's to see an intense landscape, the heavens where covered with great thick black cloud that seem to stretch on forever , lightning that was forever striking the ground never letting go, all around where cliff's that flow with boiling hot magma as if it was a waterfall which fell to a forever filling reservoir,
all that yang Baransu stands on was a solid rock platform that floats steady and doesn't move on top of the magma, he turn's round to see for the first time his other personality ying baransu personified he looks exactly the same as yang Baransu but with black hair instead of white, " glad to finally see you for a change are you ready to get your own body and finally be able to utilize chakra" yang Baransu said " and it's nice to see you for the first time too, i am ready, I'm bored as hell within your mind, man look at place this is what I've got to put with and i cant wait i don't know what i am going to do first" ying baransu replied eagerly
"well you can worry about what your gonna do later let us only concentrate on this for now so you remember what we have got to do don't you? yang Baransu asked before walking towards ying Baransu, "yes i remember what to do we've got to produce chakra since i control your physical energy and you control spiritual energy, we are gonna have to be perfectly in sync with each other" ying Baransu replied to which yang Baransu answered back with "yes, yes i know i was the one actually there remember"
ying Baransu shrugged this off before placing his left hand upon yang Baransu left hand and they both nodded at each other and both of them then with they're right hand formed half the tiger hand seal before they put the're right hands together completing the tiger seal and both closed they're eyes to concentrate completely on the task at hand.
there both of them are trying to produce chakra and then use it to activate his clan's bloodline through a jutsu which will separate ying Baransu from yang Baransu completely and give ying Baransu his very own body which looks exactly as the one that he is currently personified as within yang Baransu mind, ying Baransu opened his one eye and looked around before asking "is it working" "ssshhhhh" the other replied angrily then suddenly they both felt and intense feeling of chakra that slowly but surely swelling and expanding within them, they both start laughing at the tingly feeling of the chakra and then the feeling immediately disappeared.
they both opened they're eye's and both starting saying "shit, we nearly had it then, let's do it again", they both closed their eye's and began concentrating again, the feeling immediately returns and they can both feel it surging within them, outside of yang baransu mind back at the village gates a blue ring of chakra start's to circle around his body slowly to which it began expanding all the way up his body until it engulfed it completely like a blue flame it flickered with the wind, back in his mind the same thing is happening to both of them, they both opened their eye's to look at each other but still maintaining concentration, they maintained eye contact until they both knew that they where ready to perform the activation jutsu.
some time has past now and they are still both holding their position, they are palm to palm on they're left hands then on their right hand they have formed the tiger hand seal also they are still maintaining eye contact before one of them saying "are you ready i'm starting to struggle to maintain this" the other then replied "nearly just hold on a little longer I can do it, come on you can do it too" before replying back "okay i will try my best" as they close their eyes to better concentrate on the task at hand.
yang Baransu shouts "ready" to which they both start to do a long sequence of hand seals each do half of the seals with they're right hand and combine both of they're halves to make a complete hand seal "tiger,ram,boar,bird, dragon, bird, monkey, dragon" and the sequence continues, on the outside of his mind his chakra around his body has now disappeared and now half of his white hair is starting to go black and then when it completely covered half his body cracked straight down the middle as if they were made of stone and separated roughly a meter or so apart, the cracked missing half on both bodies start to bubble and expand, slowly forming the missing body parts and missing features. both bodies look identical and in fact are, since they are the same person the only difference is that one body has black hair and the other has white also the black hair one is controlled by ying Baransu and the other white hair one is controlled by yang Baransu. back in both of their mind's they are just finishing of the clan's activation jutsu. they look at each other before saying to each other "i feel different has it worked" before laughing hardly both look exhausted and have streams of sweat running down their faces, they both look around to see that yang baransu mind looks different now the flowing lava falls have solidified and hardened and the sky is mostly clear except for a few white cloud that have just drifted past the glaring sun, ying baransu turn to yang baransu and speaks cheerfully "let's go have a look at my new body" before disappearing, yang baransu just sat the on the stone platform before also disappearing.
outside their minds ying is already walking around and running in the physical world for the first time, yang baransu just sit's there, cheerfully watching before saying "lets go i wanna have a nap" ying baransu replies "alright, i could have a nap too i'm exhausted" before both of them start walking back into the village back to they're house. [Exit]
Onmyōjii
Onmyōjii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training[private][complete] Empty Re: training[private][complete]

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 am
[Requesting approval for:
stat point total: 7
JP total: 15
Clan Bloodline [activation of bloodline requires 1500]}
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton