Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Training the mind(complete){Private] Empty Training the mind(complete){Private]

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm
Sync let out a flurry of movements as his body tossed and turned while he slept until he finally move to the left side of the bed so with a thud Sync awoken his body so quickly his heart and lungs skipped a beat as he gulped and began to stand, he had passed out with all his normal cloths on, his mind still boggling with the thoughts in his head, his body felt abnormally heavy as his head began to hurt, a migraine was soon to come as he got up, the migraine got worst as he stood straight up.Sync quickly ran to the bathroom as he felt something coming up and his migraine worsened.Sync began to gag as he vomited in the toilet, his head ringing, his memory of his dream vanished as Sync continued to vomit, it took roughly five minutes for Sync to stop vomiting, he began moving from the room grabbing hold of his door frame as he almost fell down, his body was heavy with grief and sadness for no reason, the dream had been so graphic Sync could still remember the fear, hate, and sadness he had experienced during the dream, he shook his head as he staggered to his door it was roughly noon as he opened the door and closed it, attempting not to show his sickness but being as he did feel different he didn't know what to think.

Sync moved threw the streets of Ame the people seemed less active as he made it to a little pong starring at his appearance in the water he was freaked as he saw himself, but he was different, his outfit was black and gold instead of Syncs normal outfit.His reflection looked strong and had a grin on his face and before he knew it the voices rushed to his head "Helllllllo Sync, my bad for this morning, just showing you some old memories, the ones you didn't remember" Ragnarok said with a dark tone, before Sync knew what happened his muscle tensed however Sync had no control but only felt the emotions, before Sync knew what was happening Sync's body began to move "Yesss oh Yesss I like this Sync, this body this power, it totally why you're my host" Ragnarok said with a grin as he met resistance from Sync, Sync was trying to regain control of his body as Ragnarok let out a grin "Are you strong enough...to take the memories back...Lets see. Ragnarok said, his tone shifted from evil...to just down right sad.

Before Sync knew it the other persona's began to object first was Anaki "RAGNAROK DON'T YOU DARE HE ISN'T READY!" Anaki said with a seemingly despite tone to Ragnarok, Sync knew Ragnarok had over powered all other persona to have gained control of the body, Sync struggled before it popped into his head.His mind went crazy as he fell to the ground head smashing the rocks next to the pond rapidly until he broke skin,blood tricked down his face as the memories ran threw his mind.

Syncs Memory~

It was night...The day of Syncs birth as he looked over his birth, his mother seemingly sat there as blood tricked from her womb, Sync saw two children, little boys, who were identical, but as Sync watched closely as they were given to different mothers, Sync broken heartily watched as the man who had delivered the boys turned to the mother and walked over slicing her throat, this sent Sync into a ballistic rage as he zoomed to Syncs first birthday, it was in the back of the house that he saw, his father and adopted mother were arguing as Sync saw a horrifying sight.

His father was his mothers doctor Syncs eyes opened wide, as his father pulled out a kunai and activated his ability kind of like Syncs, he watched at his father stabbed Syncs step mother in the throat with a cold tone his father began to speak.

"Sync is my test subject, nothing more, you were a pawn in my game to become the father of a true ninja, you were expendable from the start, now that you've tried to stop the growth of my subject I have no use of you, consider this..you're last job" Syncs father said ripping out the Kunai, Syncs step mother fell to the flood as Syncs father went for another notion "Feel proud, for you were the victim of the Arachdonus clan, this is the mastered Kekkei Genkei, I hope you don't take this too seriously, i mean what you'd really think I'd marry you not to gain something from you?" Syncs father added darkly wiping his hands as he began for the door, closing and locking the corpse in the back "Now back to grooming a monster" Syncs father said with a chuckle, after that Syncs father went into the dinning room and explained that his 'mother' was no longer with them.Sync(In dream) began to wail for his mother as he lost one of the people he cared about, Sync(Real Sync) began to tear up as well, however the woman wasn't his real mother that's the only mother he knew, and the only one he grew close to.

Sync watched his life unfold, until he hit the age of fifteen, his mind and heart raced as he fell to the floor thinking that his personas made that so, he was so wrong, Sync's persona's were trying to save him from his suffering, as they all formed their own hellos and made the pact to protect him while Ragnarok, who was the only Persona who felt no pity for Sync simply told him "Until I am strong enough to rid you of your sorrow...I'm revoking your memories" Ragnarok said coldly as he took over Syncs body filling it with lies, within seconds Sync was brought back to reality, his persona's were silents as Sync forced control of his body back to his own control, Sync stood up looking at the ground.

Ragnarok was laughing "Looks like i killed you from the inside didn't I?" Ragnarok said coldly in a joking mood, that left all the other Persona's waiting, Sync just grinned "...Yeah, you broke me, now...Surota, lets go train killing techniques...and Pawa...you can come too" Sync said with a grin Ragnarok was left tensed ready to attempt another take over, Sync didn't care as he pulled out his kunai "So...he created a Monster...then that's what I'll be..." Sync said connecting his chakra thread into his kunai "I'll be a drone for people to use in wars, I'll live for nothing bu-" Sync began saying as he was cut off by Ragnarok "SO YOU'RE GONNA BE SUBDUED BY A MAN WHO TRAINED YOU TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT!" Ragnarok said enraged. this was a new side to Ragnarok, this persona wasn't acting out because he couldn't control the body, no he didn't want Sync to change, Sync let out a sigh as he activated his Kekkei Genkei, his kunai shot across the battle field with such speed Sync would barely see it, it was going at speeds of 46, Sync grinned throwing the kunai up 50 meters, quickly signing the Ram for body flicker have it goto his chakra pool, quickly shooting his threads at the kunai catching the kunai in bringing them back to himself at speeds of 69 Sync grinned as he pulled out his jutsu book, it had a bunch of info on skills and such as well as Jutsu, Sync twirled his Kunai in the air whilst he was reading the book, muttering to himself, all the sickly symptoms dispersed, it left Sync with a grin as his Personas weren't screaming in his head he knew finally what his inner peace was like.

Sync shook his head with a smile "Guys, I can't do this without you, so...I'd like for you all to stay..." Sync said honestly, however Ragnarok wouldn't say anything and the other Persona's were rather talkative to each other, talking about how they knew he was too much of a softy to kick them out of his mind, and honestly they were right, Sync didn't want any of them gone, he could never do it without them, they made a whole, if even one was gone, Sync wouldn't be himself.Sync nodded his head as he went home and slept.Picking up his kunais and equipment first.

(WC:1400 +7 stats + CD}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum