Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Chidori Training (complete) Empty Chidori Training (complete)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 am
Mission: A-Rank Jutsu: 4,000 words to learn.
Words accumulated: 273/4000
Hand Signs:

Odin enters the training ground for the first time in what seems like ages.  He cracked his knuckles in excitement.  He glances around the barren training ground.  He looks at the training dummies and envisions his father, laughing at him in jest.

He channeled lightning into his hand, clenched his fist in anger and charged the dummy.  All he saw was the laughing face of his father in front of him.  Lightning sparked off his fist just as furious as his wrath.  

Running at a full sprint now, Odin cocked back his fist, readying to strike.  Just a few feet before reaching the dummy, Odin took one step with his left foot, stomping it down, readying his lightning fist.  He took a second step, stomping forward.  He punches the dummy with all his might.

The dummy electrifies, sparks on fire, and flies off the hinges.
"Woah?!" 
Odin shouts as the dummy crashes in the distance.  Sweat drips down his brow as he gasped for air.  He looked at the dummy on fire in the distance,
I need to learn how to control this anger.  I need to channel my chakra and face my opponent with stragety, not blind rage.  My ninja way is to find my inner peace in order to become stronger and protect the ones I love.

He thought about the ancient scrolls he studied in the ninja academy.  He re-focused his mind on the attack he just did. 
He sat down and meditated on these thoughts for a while.  His one eye closed but his inner eye, his mind, his chakra gates all opened in order to truly find himself.

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing title)
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Chidori Training (complete) Empty Re: Chidori Training (complete)

Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:43 pm
Odin sat for hours, meditating on the attack he just did.  His mind was a million times calmer than before. 
He focused on the origin of the pure energy attack.  He read about it once before in academy school.  There was a legendary ninja who invented the technique, perfected it, and paved the way to most lightning  jutsu style attacks. 
Konoha's White Fang, Kakashi Hatake was the creator of an attack he deemed, 'Chidori'.
Odin imagined what he looked like from the refrence pictures of the books he read: white hair extending out of his village head band, which covered his left eye, his mask covering his nose and mouth to conceal his face. 
Odin finally remembered the hand symbols Kakashi used from the texts: Ox, Rabbit, Monkey. 
Kakashi channeled pure energy into his hand and at lightning speed, charged his opponent, striking through them like a sword pierces the skin. 
That's right, like a sword. 
"Straight like an arrow."
Odin opens his right eye, smirking with a new sense of purpose.  He slowly stands up, dusting off his clothes. 
He takes off his flak jacket and under coat, it weighed him down. 
He takes off his boots, it didn't let him reach his full speed.
He dropped his sheath, it hindered his balance. 
He visualizes Kakashi doing the hand symbols as he mimics them in real life.
Ox, Rabbit, Monkey. 
Odin claps his hands together, then extends one to his side.  He channels his chakra into the palms of his hand, the tips of his fingers. 
He focused on the stance Kakashi had, mimicked it.  He lead with one foot, planting the other on the ground behind him. 
He felt a pulse, almost a tingling sensation overcome his body.  Chakra sparked around his whole right hand.  He felt the surge of lightning around his hand, almost like a ball of pure energy.
Chakra, pure chakra. 
He reminded himself as the lightning starting to spark and whistle in his fingers. 
Sweat was shooting down his face, the strain of this chakra would only let him practice once before collapsing.  He knew this but needed it is necessary in order to master anything. 
He slowly closed his hand.  He closed his eye, straining to focus clearly.  His body was starting to fail him by just holding this intense jutsu.  He knew more training was needed in order to just move with it in his hand.
He summoned all his willpower, re-purosing his chakra and slowly disappated the chidori back into the void.  His hands shook as if he was a surgeon working on his first patient.  The chidori vanished, expelled without exploding out of his hand. 
He immediately fell to his knees.  His breath was heavy.  His face was moist with sweat as he tried to regain his stamina. 
Odin was at his limit for now, no need to put extra strain on his body. 
Not like it will do what I want it to do anyway...
Odin fell on his backside, barely having enough energy to sit up any longer.  He let his body fall backwards on the ground.  He felt a tingle in his right hand as he lay on the ground, his vision fogging up. 
He would rest for a while, but once he awoken, it would be time to try walking with the Chidori. 
He rested with a smirk on his face.

WC: 565
Required WC: 4,000
273+565= 838
838/4000

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color edit)
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:23 pm
Odin snapped to attention.  He sat up, eager to start again.  He remembered his training, he remembered how a Ninja will never back down.  He put two fingers on his right hand up, grasping the rest of the right hand with his left one.  He focused his chakra to spread throughout his body, giving his body the ability to summon the strength to get back up.  He slowly rose, channeling and focusing his chakra on his feet, then his legs.
Once he rose to a full stance, he began to let his chakra flow throughout his body.  He felt even more rejuvenated than last time he tried the jutsu. 
  He began to channel his chakra once again, this time with more control than the last time he tried.  He lowered his hands together on his right hip, beginning the hand symbols again:
Ox,
Rabbit,
Monkey.

The Chidori began to form, quicker than he thought it would form.  He smiled in satisfaction that he was able to summon the lightning jutsu so easily.
"Now, for the hard part..."  He sighed as sweat began to fall from his brow. 
The chidori began to spark and pulse uncontrollably, whistling like a bird chanting a battle cry.  Odin channeled his chakra, focusing on more restraint than last time he tried.  He would have to start at a dull roar instead of a furious scream.
He pulled his chakra back in his body, traveling up his arms and sealing it within his core.  He felt as if his whole body was being electrocuted by lightning itself.  He felt a burst of energy ready to explode.
I have the urge to sprint.  I think....I think I can move now!
Odin picked one of the training dummies a few meters away and began to walk towards it with the sparking little ball of lightning in his right hand. 
The walk suddenly began to pick up pace.  He felt as if he didn't start jogging, he would trip forwards.  His walk turned into a speed walk, almost on the verge of a light jog. 
All he saw was the target in front of him, nothing more, nothing less. 
He stumbled forward with each step, not sure anymore if he was leading the chidori or the chidori was leading him!

Closing in now, his target was dead ahead.  He leaned forward, taking a bigger stride with each step.  All he could hear now was the whistle of the chidori echoing around the training grounds.
He made sure his chakra wasn't being sapped as quick as last time, constantly channeling it ithin his core whenever the chidori seemed to spark or pulse too big.

Only steps away now, he took his final steps, putting his weight into the strike.  His fist made contact with the dummy, His fist stuck the dummy, shaking it in place.  After a second or two, the chidori sent a shockwave of pure electricity to the dummy, making the body convulse , rattle, and shake like a person with parkenson's disease. 

Odin charged right past the dummy after the hit.  It was almost as if he had to run off the extra energy.  He tried to quickly turn back to see the damage he has done. 
The dummy was charred to a crisp. 
By such little chakra!?
He thought to himself, unfocused that  he was going to run into a tree. 
He grinned at the progress he has made in such a long time.
WAM!
Odin slammed into the tree with tremendous might.  The impact left a human shaped mark embedded in the tree.  The blow knocked Odin out. 
His last thoughts were, Maybe this is for the best.

His vision whited out as he fell on the ground,  Dust kicked up when his limp body slammed on the ground, back first. 
To most people, it looked like Odin was taking a nap.

WC: 647
Required WC: 4,000
647+838= 1,485
1485/4000
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:21 pm
Odin dreamt of himself being trained by Kakashi Hatake himself. He always imagined Kakashi as a laid back person until the time comes to fight.
  Kakashi sighs, wal" king up to a downed Odin. 
"Get up kid.  Is this the limit of your ninja way?  You might as well go back to the academy and relearn the basics,"  he peered down at Odin, who was laying down on his back.  Odin felt paralyzed for a moment, staring at the sky with his one eye.  His vision was blocked by kakashi's face, and one eye, glaring at him from above like a titan in the sky. 
He sighed again, crossing his arms,
"You should know better using a jutsu you have no right to be using right now.  The sheer power of it can kill the user if not used correctly," he continued.  Kakashi's words weighed heavy in the lifeless Odin on the floor below him.  He thought of Kakashi's sheer power and presence.
He can squash me like a bug right now if he pleased. This guy is Master rank, no Hokage rank among ninjas. 

"Yes yes," Kakashi interupted Odin's thoughts, reading his mind, "I am among the strongest of the shinobi, but that doesn't matter right now," Kakashi crossed his arms, looking up now at the beating sun. 
"I am here in your presence because you required it. I am here to boost your morale and teach you the right way to execute the Chidori."
"I can't get the hang of it," Odin complained to Kakashi. 
In response to this, Kakashi bent down squating over Odin.  He silently looked him in the eye with his own eye.  Odin could see the annoyance in Kakashi's eye.  Kakashi grabbed Odin's scarf, picking him up off the floor.  He and Kakashi were only inches from each other's eyes.

"I had a genin who came from nothing, almost like you.  He was even less skilled at tapping into his chakra than you but he never gave up, never.  He puts you to shame," Kakashi rises, lifting up Odin with him.  His vision of Kakashi was upside down while being lectured by the legendary White Fang.  He brings Odin to his feet and shoves him slightly.  Odin spun around, marking the look in Kakashi's regular eye.  He saw the mark of a veteran in his face.  He also marked the disappointment in his eye. 

"I will show you this once and only once," Kakashi stated, doing various hand signs.  A puff of smoke engulfed Kakashi.  The smoke disapated after a few short moments.  Revealed in the thick of the smoke were four Kakashi's, three clones that he created. 

Odin smirked,"Once but four times?" his tone was smart assed.  Kakashi ignored this and continued with his demonstration. 

"Each version will demonstrate a different technique to master.  Engrave this to mind young genin!"  The Kakashi on the end stated. 

The first Kakashi did hand seals over and over.  Odin noticed the hand seals took a little longer than the version he knew, or rather a longer version than what he did. 
"Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey," the first Kakashi stated, repeating the hand signs over and over from beginning to end. 

Odin commited the signs to memory, trying his best to repeat these actions,
Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey.  Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey.
He struggled to keep up the speed of the technique of this version. 
"Study Odin!  Practice later!  Commit it all to memory!"  The first Kakashi commanded. 
Odin stopped copying the first one and simply watched the hand signs, as ordered. 

It will take a while but I think I can do it if I watched for a bit. 

"But there is no time to practice in battle!" The second Kakashi reminded the genin. 
This one did one set of the hand signs, unlike the first.  This time, the second kakashi began holding one hand, channeling chakra into it. 
"The trick is to open your chakra channels.  One must be able to release a large amount of chakra into this devistating technique,"
The sound of chirping birds was heard in the background of this Kakashi's voice. 

Commit it to memory, he thought. 
He studied the stance and the amount of chakra that was sparking off the second Kakashi's hand. It looked like an intense amount, way more than Odin had ever thought to channel at his current state.
"Never mind how much chakra you can expend at the moment.  With time, age and discipline, you will eventually gain the chakra to one day surpass my own.  Hopefully at least."
These words reassured Odin, his only response was nodding.  He looked at the first Kakashi, thought of the hand seals.  Then he looked at the second one, who was manifesting a huge amount of lightning chakra in his one hand. 

"Attention Odin," the third Kakashi commanded, "This part is important," The third Kakashi did the hand seals, Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger, and Monkey.  Next he channeled the lightning chakra in one hand for a brief moment.  Finally, this Kakashi started walking towards the tree that had knocked Odin out just before all this.  Kakashi suddenly picked up speed from a light jog to a full on sprint, becoming almost a blur. The only way Odin could keep track of where the third Kakashi was at was the sound of the chirping noise the chidori emitted. 
The third Kakashi charged the tree in a straight line. 

"The Chidori becomes an extension of your arm. Much like the swords you carry on your back.  Your hand becomes the blade!  Charge and rush your opponent...."  Kakashi was a few meters away as he made his lightning enfused hand a into a four finger pointed position, tucking in his thumb. 
He extended the hand out that had the chidori in it, piercing the tree with ease.  The lightning enabling his hand and arm to easily pierce the tree.

Odin noticed the direct path Kakashi made, doing little to stray from it at all. 

The final Kakashi grabbed  his attention next, "The one drawback to this technique was the bee line that the user takes when preforming the jutsu.  Only if you have mastered this technique, then you can watch the opponents movements, readjusting your attack.  For now, you have to deal with just trying to use it in battle.  Baby steps young shinobi. There is much for you to learn." 
This Kakashi once again did the hand seals, this time it was the shorter version he knew all too well: Ox, Rabbit, Monkey.  The final Kakashi charged the third Kakashi. His chidori hadn't even manifested yet but he was charging in a curved path.  He stopped mid rush and bursted out in the other direction, now channeling his chakra. 
The chirping of the chidori was screaming out behind him as he rushed toward the second Kakashi.
He curved his path, rushing toward the first Kakashi, which was ignoring the final kakashi and just focused on hand signs. 

The final Kakashi leapt over the first Kakashi, chidori still in hand.  The chirping jutsu almost seemed to dance like the wind as Kakashi landed.in front of the first Kakashi.  He never slowed down his pace, now marching toward Odin.

Odin back peddled, thinking he was going to be struck down.  He strafed out of the way, to the left.  The final Kakashi saw this and adjusted with Odin's path, "It's no use!" Kakashi shouted as he approached Odin.

There is no time to react or room to dodge!

Kakashi aimed again, pointing his hands as he went to strike Odin down. Kakashi stabbed Odin in the chest, the chidori piercing his chest, his hand coming out of Odin's back. 

Kakashi chuckled, realizing the trick he had just walked into.  
"Clever genin," Kakashi said as he had his hand logged in a substitution jutsu of a tree bark. 

Odin appeared a couple of yards behind him, doing the hand seals of chidori.  Ox, Rabbit, Monkey!  He did the seals while charging Kakashi, tucking in his fist, copying the exact moves of the other Kakashis. 

Before he was upon Kakashi, Odin reached out with the chidori, hoping to make impact with Kakashi while channeling his chakra.

Odin's wrist was grabbed by Kakashi, as expected.  Kakashi laughed for a moment with glee.
"You are ready Odin Onimusha.  Commit to memory this lesson and aim to be the best in order to protect the ones you care for!" 

All the Kakashis disappeared, one by one.  Kakashi let go of Odin's wrist.  He pulls out his Make Out Paradise book from his pouch and turns around.
"I will be here, deep within your subconcious, waiting for you to call upon me in a time of need."

Suddenly everything turned white around Odin. 

He opened his eyes in real life, still laying on his back like in the beginning of his dream.

"Thanks Kakashi-sama.  I lost my way until right now," he gets up, dusting his attire off.  He stretches his body, staring at the indent he made on the tree just a few yards away from him. 

I will keep practicing until I pierce that tree, he thought to himself. 

He jumped back a few yards, gaining some distance from the tree in order to fully get the effect and technique of the chidori jutsu right. 

WC:1582
1485+1582=3067
3067/4000
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:11 pm
Odin remembered his dream sequence, committing the Dream Kakashi's advice and teachings.  He perfectly did the hand signs, just like he imagined Kakashi would do them:
Ox

Rabbit

Monkey.
He held his hand out immedietly, focusing next on channeling his chakra.  His body pulsed as he opened his chakra channels.  The jutsu was extremely easier this time around.  His chakra flowed through his body, spiraling around his chest into his arm.  The chidori chirped loudly as the jutsu manifested. 
He remembered Kakashi's warning about expelling too much chakra at first. 

I need to train more in order to properly use this jutsu, he warned himself.  Kakashi isn't here. 

He is a part of me, I am him and he is me. 

Odin struggled for a moment to maintain a low output of chakra, contradicting the jutsu.  He needed to keep the chakra output as low as possible in order to practice several times in a row. 
After a brief moment, meditating, he formed a small ball of lightning.  A low chirp was heard behind him, confirming that the chidori was successfully created. 

Odin looked back at the jutsu, smiling at the little baby chidori he had mustered up the tiny ball. 
He then redirected his attention to the tree that knocked him out in the distance. 

He aligned himself up with the tree,
Moving targets would be more of a challenge but he cared less about that.
Not the time, he thought, first I need to get this jutsu down in order to strive for mastery.  One step at a time. 

He held his hand back as he started to charge at the tree that was dead ahead.  The chirping was a low whistle in the background of his footsteps as he rapidly approached the tree. 
His target was the point of impact his body made on the tree, hoping that part was a little weaker than the tree. 

He gained speed, focusing soley on the spot he was going to hit.  He envisioned it before he hit the tree.  He waited until he was in arm's length to attack. 
He gained more ground, closing the distance between the tree and him. 

The moment of truth, he told himself as he reached the tree. 

He reached forward, making a knife shape with his four fingers, tucking in his thumb before impact.  He extended his hand, putting his weight into the hit as well. 

His fingers pierced the tree with ease, penetrating the outer surface like a knife going through butter.  To his surprise, it felt like he was stabbing a clay slab which wasn't yet solidified.  He felt the baby chidori penetrate the tree, piercing the back of the tree.  His hand appearing behind the tree.  He smiled, the jutsu worked.  It was only a matter of time before he can properly use it at it's full power. 

He let go of the jutsu, exstinguishing it from his hand.  All he needed to do now was rip his hand out of the tree and try one more time.
'Grunt' 'nudge' pull' 
"Great!" Odin said sarcastically, trying to break his hand free from the tree and failing.  His hand was stuck!   He cursed, planting his two feet on the tree.  He pulled and pulled to break free.  He felt his hand bruising up, almost feeling like it was going to break if he pulled any harder. 
If anyone sees me like this, I will be the laughing stock of Kumogakure!  I need to figure out a way to break out of this accursed tree! 

He placed his feet back on the ground, sighing in fustration at his stupidity. 
If I had kept my chidori active, I might not be in this mess.  I got too excited and still ended up with a rookie mistake!  Think Odin, think!

Several minutes passed by.  Odin's only ideas were to pull and to pull harder. 
This chidori and this tree cursed me today!  There has to be-

Then he thought of a brilliant idea.  Stupid, yet brilliant. 
"I will just use the chidori jutsu with all my might and stab through the tree, creating a path for my arm to be free!"
He had no idea if this idea that spwaned into his head would work.  It's not like he had any other bright ideas.  Time was wasting and the sun was going to set soon.  He had waited long enough.

He reached around the tree as far as he could to check if he could even make any hand seals. 
His hands barely touched, close enough.
Ox, Rabbit, Monkey. 
He jumped back, tugging his arm as much as he could.  He held his free hand out, far away from the cursed tree that has him trapped in his own jutsu. 
He channeled the remaining of his chakra into the chidori this time.  The chidori's chirp was almost a scream at this point.  Odin wasn't playing around anymore. 

No time like the present to test the limits of my power!  Here goes nothing!
"RAITON: CHIDORI!!!!!" 
He let out the biggest battle cry as the chidori pulsed into the biggest ball of lightning energy he's ever seen. 
He swung his arm around, making a fist as he leaned the opposite way he was standing.  His closed fist punched through the tree like an iron fist blasting out of a cannon. 
He propelled himself forward, breaking the tree in half horizontally.  His arm was free but he still had the huge chidori to worry about.  He ran into almost an immediet sprint.  He cared not for what he would hit but he felt the urge to strike something, wondering how much power was behind this unperfected jutsu. 

A lonely training dummy was a few meters away, a perfect specimen.  In almost a flash, he was upon the dummy.  He let go of the chidori upon contact with the dummy.  The thing exploded away from his strike, convulsing as it propelled in a direction his fist was aimed at. 

Odin watched the dummy crash into the nearby wall, embedding itself into it.  He dropped to his knees, feeling the chakra drained from his body.  He knew he had perfected the technique. He was miles away from mastering it but all he remembered next was the voice of Kakashi in his mind, or the voice he thought the White Fang would have,
"Time, age and experience is all you need."

He held the ground with one hand, the other was on his knee.  His vision was blurry but he would not dream this time.  He would meditate and channel his chakra, gaining whatever he expended back.  Even if he didn't have to move for a few hours, he would fight the urge to let go and pass out.  He was stronger than that this time. 

He closed his eyes.  He heard a huge bang behind him.  He noted that he would need to explain why the tree was split in half.  Not now, but in time.

WC:1167

1167+3067=4234

Chidori jutsu learned

+21 stats

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding colors to speech)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:11 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum