Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yami
Yami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 805

Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami] Empty Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami]

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 am
Thief in the Village I

Spoiler:

Yami surveyed the village once more. The thief he had encountered the previous night was nothing but a mud clone meaning it wasn’t the original but where was the original? He had mulled over this during the night and had come to some conclusion it was either a single person with abilities as a Shinobi using an earth element and split his chakra into multiple mud clones to rob multiple houses at the same time. The other conclusion there were multiple thieves and each with a unique skill the one he encountered having an affinity for earth. Yami rubbed his temples as he flew over the village flying through the air and landed on a roof top taking off running at high speed. His eyes darted back and forth as he had Bester on the ground running across the village for him covering his tracks. Yami jumped from the next roof landing on the next as he took a moment to pause and look around again for any sign of the perpetrator. His grey hues scanned the night looking out across the roof tops and grounds catching what he could before moving onto the next area. This might be a long night but he would catch the thief of thieves without mercy.

Yami’s foot touched the edge and he sailed through the air landing on a roof top. His senses went berserk and he jumped back as ten kunai hit the roof top tags on them exploding. Yami flipped through the air landing on another roof top as two Shinobi dressed in black landing before him carrying an item under each arm. Yami’s eyes narrowed as one stepped forward speaking, “You’ve interfered with us for the last time Genin! You may have taken my clone out last time but this time you won’t come back!” The voice spoke a male. His companion gave a girlish giggle indicating a female. Yami pulled his scalpel from his pouch holding it in his right as the two placed the items on the roof top and dashed at him. Yami got ready as they rushed him from both sides. He leaned back avoiding a right hook from the male before twisting his body to the right avoiding a left kick from the Kunoichi. He rolled across the roof top twirling his scalpel into a reverse grip and shot forward. Yami got in and swung his right arm around at the girl. The Kunoichi bent right back as the blade passed right over her stomach just missing her. Yami went into a roll avoiding an axe kick from the male shinobi. Yami jumped to his feet putting the scalpel away and falling through hand seals, “Suiton: Mizurappa!” Yami opened his lips after moulding water chakra into his lungs and expelled a large stream of high pressurised water forward.

The male started performing hand seals as well breathing in deeply his lips expanding, “Doton: Doryuuheki!” he called as he opened his lips spitting out a large wave of mud. The mud rose up before him turning into a large earthen wall. The water technique crashed into it water spraying around them as the wall held fast protecting them from the Suiton Ninjutsu. Yami cursed under his breath and launched forward back into combat. The Kunoichi formed the Horse seal before ending in the Tiger seal. The Kunoichi breathed in moulding her own chakra into her lungs causing her chest to expand as she opened her lips, “Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!” From her lips a jet of fire shot forward morphing into a large fireball that raced across the roof tops towards him. Yami cursed his luck quickly going through hand seals as he stopped in mid air, “Suiton: Mizurappa!” Yami called as he opened his lips stomach expanding before a large jet of water erupted from his mouth. Fifteen litres of high pressurised water launched forward slamming into the fireball. Steam rose into the air covering both sides from view.

Yami shot from the steam lunging towards the girl lashing out with a vicious spin kick. His right foot came out and connected with the right side of face directly in the right temple sending her sprawling against the roof. The shinobi tsked and took off grabbing the objects and ran. The Kunoichi slowly stumbled to her feet dizzy from the blow to her temple. Yami closed in pulling out a senbon and threw it. The needle pierced the back of her neck striking a pressure point. Her body went stiff as she fell against the roof her body unable to move. Yami crouched in front of her, ‘That is your central nerve that directly connects your spine to your brain. The brain sends electrical impulse signals it directly to the central nerve which sends commands throughout the body. I have just hit it temporarily disabling you till I remove it. Now I advice you be a good girl and tell me everything you know about what’s going on or…Bester will eat you!” spoke Yami as a shadow loomed over them. Bester’s paw crashed into the tiles by the girls head as he roared loudly towering over them.

The girl screamed as she eyed the massive liger, “All right I’ll tell you just don’t let him eat me please!” She begged as her eyes stared full of fear with tears beginning to form. Yami nodded at Bester making him step back. Yami cupped he chin lifting her head up, “Tell me everything then!” commanded Yami in a deep dark tone as he removed her facemask. The girl roughly his age nodded, “We were hired to rob certain people’s houses and take high valued objects!” she spoke rapidly almost incoherently. Yami sighed and spoke again, “How many, what rank and who?”

“I’m not sure who hired us but there is about six of us working for him. I’m a fire use my partner is an Earth user. The next group is Water and Lightning the final group Wind and Fire. We work in pairs to match our element affinities to add support! I’m just a low Genin my partner is also a high Genin the others are Genin rank to however the other fire user is a low Chunin” said the Kunoichi spilling what she knew. Yami looked at Bester, “Take her to the lock up and make sure I get my senbon back!” commanded Yami. Bester nodded and picked her up by the collar of her shirt and ran off. There were five more out there than there was the person who hired them interesting development. Yami took off into the night he would begin again tomorrow.

1111/300 Word count

Doton:Doryuuheki

Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu

Mizurappa

[Exit]

Last edited by Yami on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami] Empty Re: Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami]

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:36 am
-Chuunin and higher may repeat the same mission only when preforming it with a new squad they are leading.

You can't do the same missions again and again and again. Repeatable means that other people can do it, not that you can do it multiple times.
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami] Empty Re: Mission: Thief in the Village II [P, Yami]

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:36 am
I did the academy one 5 times and it got approval

How else is a Genin able to get money besides keep requesting missions
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 am
It shouldn't have gotten approved in the first place but i will let it slide. You join a team and do missions with that team.
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:44 am
But it doesn't state you need a team to do it with the D ranks. On C and Higher though it does depending on the circumstances.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 am
You are right you don't need a team. but if you want to do higher ranks missions you need to join a team.
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 am
My team is slowly coming together that's why I've been doing all these D ranks so I can earn enough money to get the gear I need while I wait as well as making a heap of mission requests.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 am
Thats great and I am sorry that you have not made a full team yet, but please understand the rules, which state that you can't do the same mission more than one time. Thank you and sorry for the confusion.
Yami
Yami
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 am
Well what should I do now I've posted up a bunch of missions that are add onto the ones i've already done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum