Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only) Empty Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 am
After his dinner with his new girlfriend, Azha, both Syaoran and Azha would finally return to Kumo as they walked through its gates and began to walk to his house. The moon would be high in the sky as they arrived but the moonlight would give the village light. They would arrive to his house where he would walk to the door and take the key from underneathe the mat and unlock the door," One moment please," as he opened the door and tapped his floor twice with his foot. The traps which were spring loaded would deactivate as clinking could be heard throughout the front room. His house would be relatively clean. Syaoran would grab her hand as he walked back in with her," well welcome to my home, its not much but its what was left for me," as he walked through the living room and up some stairs, where his room would be the first thing seen. Syaoran would sit his weapons on the wall as he took off his cloak and shirt sitting them in a nearby hamper and removing his bandages showing his right eye which was brown. Sitting down on the bed he would smile," Make yourself at home."
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only) Empty Re: Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 am
Azha looked in awe around the beautiful village it looked so peaceful in the moonlight. Very different from Sunagakure. when they arrived to his place she pariently waited for him outside the door. He came back and took her in. He had a very nice clean house, and Azha noticed he was very organized to. She sat next to him on the bed. She noticed his eyes and looked into them. He had very pretty eyes. At least they had color, her eyes were red. Of course she was also born dead, and was brought back to life so she kind of had white hair and red eyes to represent being different. "This is a nice place." she said to him leaning against him.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only) Empty Re: Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 am
The moonligth would shine through Syaoran's blinds in his room as Azha leaned on to him," thank you, it's been through hell but i keep the best i can," as he pulled her closed to him. Syaoran would have a huge smile on his face for the fact that this was all new to him. Looking down at her his eyes would glint in the moonlight," your eyes are cute in the moonlight," as he went to kiss her.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:15 am
Azhas eyes went wide for a second. She had never been told anything like that ever. She let him kiss her. It felt different, not like anything she had ever felt before. She liked it! She closed her eyes enjoying the kiss. After they stopped she looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I have never kissed anyone before, but you are the best kisser in my opinion." She said blushing slightly.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 am
For his first kiss, Syaoran enjoyed it more than anything else he has ever experienced. Azha's Lips were soft and warm as they stopped kissing he would smile as she finished speaking," It was my first time as well, and thank you. Your lips are so soft and warm," as he held her in his arms looking into her red eyes. Her blusing face made him smile even more as they would sit on his bed and enjoy each others company.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 pm
As he looked into Azhas eyes, she looked back up into his, When he kissed her lips and commented on them it made her smile. This relationship was definitely something she was going to like and with Syaoran, she was sure she was safe, and he would take care of her. She leaned up and kissed his lips again, this time for a little longer. After they stopped kissing she slightly giggled. She liked to kiss him.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:07 pm
These moments he was sharing with Azha were the best times of his life. Everytime he looked at her his heart would beat faster and a huge smile would come onto his face with every look. As they kissed for the second time, they would holding hold a little longer Syaoran would looking at her shining face as she giggled a little," having fun Azha," as he. His body would be a little warmer than usual but ehh he really did not care at the moment.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:25 pm
"Yeah, you are my first relationship. Happened a little different than I thought, but I like it this way. And you are better than the knights in shining armor I had imagined." Azha said giggling. "You did sweep me of my feet and bring me to your castle though." Azha said using metaphors.She held his hand again. She was slightly nervous, and not sure what else to do. "So where do I sleep?" she asked giving his hand a squeeze.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm
Syaoran would have scratching his head for a moment," Some fairy tales happen differently than they are told. I never expected for me to find someone like you Azha," as his hand was grabbed. Looking at the room for a minute he would close his eyes for a second then open them again when she asked where would she sleep," You can sleep in here if you'd like, there's more than enough room for the both of us," smiling as he sat up for a second to look at her. He would not mind her sleeping with him at all, it would actually be comforting for him.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:54 pm
Azhas face seemed to remain red from blushing so much. It seemed Syaoran just knew what to say!"Sleep by you? okay." She did feel safe with him and granted things were moing fast, but she was ok with it. "I am glad we met, you seem like a nice guy. I feel safe with you." She decided from that point to learn a little more about him. "Have you lived here all your life?" she asked him, figuring it was a good way to start.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum