Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm
Looked at her and scooted over near the wall so she could get in the bed as well as he laid down. Smiling he would respond," im glad we met to, i protect those i care about so you have no need to worry," as he looked at her from where he was laying," yes i have lived here my whole life, their used to be others but now its just me," he said with a sigh.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Syaoran's House(Private, Invite Only)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm
She crawled up next to him and laid there listening to what he had to say. She began to wonder if he was from a clan or anything, considering most of the people she met were from clans. Mitz was, Bella was, Ijin was and she was sure the others she had met were to. She wrapped an arm around him. "are you from a clan?" she asked. Azha was, but she really did not know any other Senjus. She had heard of them but never really met any.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 pm
Syaoran smiled as he would hold his right hand into the air, making tiny slivers of paper appear and fold into different shapes," yes i am, i am apart of the Kouitashi clan, a clan that specializes in Paper Ninjutsu. We can use paper as weapons, armor, or even allow us to fly. There are only a handful of us," as he made a rose and handed it to Azha," here you go," smiling as her arm went around him.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm
Azha took the flower and kissed his cheek again. The flower was perfectly formed and it was definitely made of paper. That was a cool ninjutsu in Azhas mind. "I can't do a lot, if I train right I can use wood style, it's part of my blood line because I am a Senju. I honestly do not know many members of my clan. I know they are located just about everywhere. Mainly Konoha and at one time they were in Kiri."Azha said holdin him tightly. "After my parents death I just didn't bother looking for other family members.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 pm
Shaking his head Syaoran would smile," sometimes being strong isn't about abilities its about being smart and having heart. In the morning i can help you train and you will become strong in time," His sentence would stop for a second," there's not alot of us left maybe two or three in my clan, but im happy knowing at least who i am. I don't know what happened to my parent's but i somehow feel better without them," as he would continue to hold her. He remembers what his family did but it was in the past and he did not care anymore.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm
Azha held him tightly. He really did have a heart letting Azha stay woth him and offer to train her. She smiled at his words. "You are a strong person." Azha said to him as they held each other. He had a huge heart and he was a good person. He was saying things to her she had never heard and he was very romantic. Azha smiled thinking about this. "I hated losing my parents, but I think I needed the heartbreak and sadness to be who I am now." Azha said cuddling close to him.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm
Looking at Azha he would smile then sigh," i've been broken enough to the point i had to become strong. Because i refuse to be weak, i grow stronger, you the feeling to don't you," looking to her and smiling," it all helps to become a stronger person," as he puts his arm around her and held her close. He had finally found someone that was similar to him which mad him truely happy
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:49 pm
Azha looked up at him and smiled. She nodded as he spoke. He had a point. She was a stronger person because of her past. She let him hold her close. She could feel the warmth from his body. She could hear his heartbeat. Azha wanted this moment to last forever, although she knew it could not. They had just met and just gotten together and even though it was going so fast, she knew it was right. "To bad I can't stop time." She said as they held each other.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm
Even though his eyes were on the ceiling for the moment, Azha would have Syaoran's attention. His heart would continue to pump fast as she laid on him, and a smile would stay on his face. He would close his eyes for a moment, thinking of what breakfast was going to be but he didn't want to think about it. Azha's statement would make him smile and laugh a little," if time were to stop we wouldn't be able to move forward. With time comes good things," looking at her happily.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 am
"I hope more good things come from us being together." Azha said as she held him tightly. She smiled at the thought of everything that had happened so far. They met in a mysterious place, fellfor one another and were now together. As she thought of this, she began to fall asleep in his arms.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum