Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A pleasant surprise (Arashi and Prim P/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A pleasant surprise (Arashi and Prim P/NK)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 am
"Sharingan can be useful if used right. I think maybe you were to far away. I have used it on many missions. But whatever you used on me, that was pretty good." She said sitting up a little to quickly. Prim leaned on Arashi. He was very warm. "Thanks for sparring with me, I always benefit from sparring with you." She said to him.

It was odd to be leaning on him like she was. It was as though even though she was beginning to become friends with him, she enjoyed beng around him. He was nice and he even made her a snack and let her into his house. He also carried her back in when she was knocked out. For some reason, she didn't want to move.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

A pleasant surprise (Arashi and Prim P/NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: A pleasant surprise (Arashi and Prim P/NK)

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 am
Arashi glances at the older girl leaning on him and clears his throat softly his cheeks tinging red at the unexpected contact. "Twice?" he supplies with a quirk of his eyebrow not turning to face the older Uchiha.

He ponders what to do about this..the Chuunin isn't moving and his face is getting redder, as a young man Arashi is quite weak to the kindness of females.

He has never head to flirt to get something he wanted like a certain Uchiha who spent a few years of his life on the street.

The boy deems he is overreacting and that the Uchiha woman is merely disoriented due to the devastating effects of his powerful Fuinjutsu...yeah....his cheeks still won't stop burning red unfortunately.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 am
Prim bit her lip, even though she was still a little disoriented, she had leaned on him purposely, there was a small reaction, so she kissed his cheek lightly then returned to leaning on him. She was turning red now. Telling Taro she had liked him was easy, it was at Nightshades party. The relationship with Navi just happened, but this, for some reason was different. She had never developed a crush on someone like this. It was seeming to be a challenge. He was cute, sweet, shy and dangerous. Everything she wanted, but this time she was just as shy for some reason. She bit her bottom lip, wandering what to do next.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 am
Arashi's eyes widen at the contact before whipping his head around to stare incredulously at the Uchiha who has taken a such a familiar action with him the blush on his cheeks increasing.

He blinks glancing at her the thirteen year old Uzumaki heir searching for an answer to the silent question of 'What was THAT for?' with this deep blue eyes, he also notes that the Uchiha has not stopped leaning on him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 am
Prim looked up into his blue eyes with hers. Not knowing what was happening herself, she was now face to face with him. Their lips were close. She wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want to make the move this time, she was suddenly scared to. Both of their cheeks were red. Finally she decided to blurt it out. "Arashi...I like you!" Prim said to him. She was feeling really nervous, she wasn't sure at this point what she was doing.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 am
'A CONFESSION!!!?' He practically shouts in his head, he wasn't expecting this upon his first meeting with the older Chuunin, the second meeting was strange.

This is the first time a girl confessed to him, although admittedly he did get a few looks from the girls back in the academy, never would have expected something like this...perhaps he's more attractive then he thought??

Arashi blinks for a moment before tilting his head in questioning while looking at the older girl in obvious confusion.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 am
She saw the questionable look in his face. Finally after she had quit bitng her lip she decided why not try to kiss him. Second thought, save it for later, no pushing to hard, she really liked him. Sighing she laid her head in his lap instead. "I mean it Arashi I do like you." Prim said as she looked up at him. Now she was thoroughly embarrassed. "I wanted to ask you out on a date, but I wasn't sure how to." she confessed again. May as well confess since she was to scared to do it. "I also wanted to kiss your lips, but I don't want to scare you away." She added again. She moved this time and sat in his lap laying her head on his shoulder.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:07 am
The contact is exactly unwanted, but it's still slightly awkward for the admittedly sheltered teenager, why couldn't she just ask him instead of spring a kiss and the physical contact??

He's still fairly young after all, his blush his still prominent but his thoughts begin to clear up..he begins thinking logically about this.

On one hand he is still barely at the age where he is interested in the fairer sex.

But he is also a Shinobi, who knows when he'll die in action..and he is the Last of his clan, perhaps a small relationship would be good for him?

Nothing too serious yet, a few dates would be fun maybe..

He nods in acceptance of her confession...but makes it quite clear by his bodies stiffness and the nervous look in his eye that physical contact is still just a bit much for the young shinobi..
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 am
Prim still red and flustered hops off his lap. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you, I am usually very physical. Use to drive people in my family crazy." Prim said sitting next to him taking a sip of her water he had brought in for her. She had realized and learned now she should have just asked. But, it was Primrose after all, she could be a little different when it came to expressing herself, especially on the topic of relationships. "wanna meet up tomorrow? We could have a picnic here or wherever you choose to, I promise not to fall over myself on what to say to you." She said looking away blushing.
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 am
Arashi nods in acceptance of this, this could be nice...she was quite beautiful after all...he remembers a few older chuunin saying something about dating an older girl making them 'The man' ...he chooses to ignore that train of thought as he finds it makes him feel like quite the fool.

He gives the girl what could count as a small smile, an almost smile...not quite a smile but he looks happy one could suppose.

Yes, this might be nice Primrose was a nice girl after all, she talks a bit much but she's friendly, a casual sort of thing like this could be fun.

And when he comes of age he might let her become a little more physical as she was just moments ago...Maybe.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum