Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu - Page 4 Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm
Zachariah was hit by the words of this low ranking individual, someone who deserved a position much higher. With that, he immediately stood up and payed the bill, sensing around the village for Suzaku. He was walking towards the gates. Quickly, he would grab for the person he was with and attempt to pull them into the alley. If this succeeded, they would once again be in the world of holograms, moving as fast as they could towards Suza, that speed being Zachariah's speed as he was the one controlling the platform. Upon finding him at the gates, Zachariah said "You watch from here." He would teleport to the main world, using the lanterns within Suzaku as a catalyst. "Suzaku, I have one more thing to ask you. Would you mind a quick examination? You seriously left me nervous about your health earlier." he said as the person whom he had summoned within his realm and teleported out with walked up. It was the one who could read minds. However, Suzaku would not know this.
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu - Page 4 Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:21 pm
Kairashi was dragged out into the alley, back into the strange hologram realm. Smiling to the Tenkage he would tip his hat having replaced it atop his head, "I shall do as you ask Zachariah, however I am worried about this confrontation, what if he physically assaults you...I'll be stuck here with no way to interfere and take the attack."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm
The person once known as Taizen would walk up to Suzaku. In his hand, he would soon hold a vial of liquid handed to him by Zachariah. "After we move to a more comfortable location, I ask that you drink this. Just a simple relaxant so that the examination can go a little easier. Now, if you would, please do follow." Taizen would lead the way to a little building, a small inn. Assuming Suzaku followed, the next series of events would take place.

Taizen would ask for a room for the day, and Zachariah would hand the manager some ryo to cover it. The three of them would be led up to the room. Again, assuming Suzaku went along with this all, Taizen would hand over the vial to Suzaku. "Drink it quickly, it has a bit of a foul taste." If this happened, then Suzaku would soon fall unconscious, and Taizen would begin the mind reading. He explored Suzaku's mind for information on the new item, and also found the boys "insanity". This troubled Zachariah, and Taizen would keep coursing through the persons mind. He found the time where the insanity began to fester, to grow. After meeting someone who's name was Gawain. After extracting any more information needed, Zachariah would return Taizen to his coffin as Suzaku continued to sleep there. "I used to trust people. Maybe I was wrong," Zachariah would say as he carried the Mizukage hunched over his shoulder. Returning to his realm, he went over to Kairashi. If he pulled off as he intended to grab Karashi's shoulder, they would once again enter the real world via a small shop outside the Mizukage's office, one he had used long ago, after of course moving to that area. They would walk into the office, the guards startled to see the Mizukage knocked out and carried by the Tenkage. "Out" is all Zachariah said to them, pointing at the door. Upon their exit, assuming Kairashi followed him in, Zachariah would say "He is going insane. I am not sure what to do, nor who to trust, anymore." He sat down, his shoulders heavy.

Tam
Tam
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm
Kairashi stood very still, until Zachariah returned to the holographic realm to retrieve him. Smiling he would follow Zach who had what looked like the Mizu slung over one shoulder, his prompt ordering of the guards to leave would be of no concern to the man but the next words out of the Tenkage's throat were rather disheartening. "Zachariah maybe you should still trust, just remember to keep your friends close but your enemies closer, if it comes right down to an issue with your subordinates put into place an information network to watch over your assets. If it comes to that I'll be happy to lend you my limited skill set for any help you should need in the future, or if you just need a friendly chat to distract yourself from the troubles of the world I'm always around." He would smile while leaning back against the wall in one corner an even distance from both the kage.
Z Ne
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 pm
Zachariah heard the Mizukage speak up, and put him down in a chair in the office. "His name is Gawain, then? When I asked if you were ok, why did you not say this?" He glared at the Mizukage. "You would let one man's words corrupt you? Perhaps you are not fit for the role of a kage." He turned away. "What should happen now? You tell me, what should happen now." This whole time, he had been making sure to note the chakra of the Mizukage, and now, after he finished speaking, he would watch it truly carefully.

Z Ne
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm
"Yes, let's do that. You shall have a nice stay at the hospital, under constant physical and mental watch. While you are there, I need to have a.. talk with a few people." He had turned back towards the Mizukage to say this. Now, turning over to Kairashi, he would say "Would you be part of the ones to watch him? Your way with words is outstanding, and I feel you may be able to help him." Now, walking towards the door, but not yet opening it, "Now, what do you each think I should do, all things considered?"
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm
Kairashi had politely moved a little further away while the two kage had been talking, watching the door and waiting patiently. The man would turn slightly when the Tenkage would address him, "I will watch the Mizukage as you ask, and I think your best plan of action at this point would be to keep a close eye on your own deck of cards, after all a single card bending or shirking its duties will cause your house to fall." He shrugged slightly, "but my new duties are to watch and thats what I will do."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum