Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu Empty Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 am
Kairashi stood outside of the Mizukages office, his normal attire on top hat and all. He looked around before taking a seat at a small table just outside of the office, he had decided to wait there in hopes of catching the Mizukage. After his last S Rank mission he had wanted to talk to the village leader about perhaps taking a higher position inside the village.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 am
Zachariah walked out of the Mizukage building. He was still feeling out the chakra in the area around him, making sure nothing was weird, when he saw someone in a top hat. Having a bit of an appropriation for hats, and wishing he were Joseph at this moment, he walked over to the person. "That is a nice hat you have there." He said. Then it dawned on him that the person did seem rather familiar. "Do I know you from somewhere? I apologize if I may have offended you."
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 am
Kairashi turned his head slightly, giving his hat a tip to the new face. "It is a nice hat isn't it. No...No I don't think I've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance before good sir." Giving the man a quick look over and noticing what direction he had come from Kairashi's flawless grin faltered slightly, he had been in the mizukages office. Pulling his emotions out of his appearance he would stand slightly to offer the gentleman his chair "I am known as Kairashi, a recent addition to this strange surface world. Do tell is the mizukage allowing walk-ins now, I have been waiting to get an audience ever since my last missions completion."
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:06 am
Zachariah thought over this persons words a little first. He looked at the window into the office, and frowned a little. "Even if he were, I would not allow him to. I have informed him he should be checked out by a doctor soon. However, I will likely be able to help you. What is it you wished to discuss with the Mizukage?"
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:12 am
Kairashi flashed a smile before tipping his hat again, "you see I am but a humble academy student, the other day the team I was assigned to finished our second S Rank mission and I was just looking to talk to the Mizukage about maybe moving up in the world, or even if he would consider letting me work on these more difficult missions more often." Kairashi smiled again, rather sheepishly as he thought about how silly his idea was. "I thought he was testing me to proof my worth to the village, but now I'm not so sure...seeing as he hasn't given me a meeting to discuss the results of either mission."
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm
Still an academy student and already completing S rank mission? This must be quick the person. "Well, what about you tell me of these missions of yours?" he asked the person. Then he realized that introductions had yet to have been completed. "My name is Zachariah Zarakami Delamoure, Tenkage. You would be?"
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 pm
Doing a bit of a double take Kairashi looked a little confused for a moment, before bringing back his easy going smile, "Kairashi Zennousha, I'm a relatively new addition to the village." He tipped his hat again to Zachariah before looking the man over again, was he really the Tenkage. How have I managed to meet up with such a powerful person, I suppose my day isn't wasted waiting out here after all.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm
"Welcome to the village" replied Zachariah. He did a slight bow. "Might I ask what it is you do? How have you been able to complete S rank missions as merely an academy student?" It was intriguing to Zachariah how someone so supposedly inexperienced had accomplished missions of the highest caliber. There was a strong power in this boy. Better to make an ally.
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm
Bowing his head slightly Kairashi would start to explain how the missions had happened, "well in the first S Rank mission I was assigned to the whole team was rather confused. I happened to remember something about rumors coming from the bathhouse, so thats where I was headed, everyone followed. Long story short we got the information we needed."
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 pm
"Can I ask how you got assigned an S rank mission in the first place? And, who was your team? I have never heard of an academy student doing a mission, let alone an S rank one. You must be quite powerful for your rank. Would you be willing to demonstrate?" Zachariah hoped the person would say yes to his request. It would please him to know how those of this village were developing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum