Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu - Page 2 Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 pm
"I was working with; Denkiteki, Minorin, and two loud and obnoxious young men." Smiling Kairashi would bow slightly, tipping his hat "if what you want is a demonstration, I feel obliged to let you know my observational skills are my best asset." Looking the Tenkage over again he shrugged "if I had to guess, you just came from a rather unsettling meeting, and seeing me you thought that perhaps this was your chance to obtain a pulse on the current status of the village shinobi without resorting to drastic measures?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu - Page 2 Empty Re: Kairashi Tries to get an Audience with the Mizu

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Zachariah was startled by the boys ability to decipher the world with a simple glance and a thought. Then he had an idea. "Your skills are quite good. I would like to test them a little more, if you don't mind. You will have to trust me," he said as he placed his hand on the shoulder of Kairashi, teleporting them to a land of holograms. They would progress up through the representation of the Mizukage building until the stood "within" the office ontop of the platform of energy that had taken them to this position, controlled by Zachariah, well, this would happen under the assumption that the actions were not contested by the boy who's shoulder Zach had hopes to grab earlier. Assuming such had been what happened, he would continue, "What can you tell me about Suzaku? You were right earlier about the unsettling meeting. I had it with him."
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm
Kairashi stood very still tensing up slightly as the Tenkage placed a hand on his shoulder, "Suzaku..hmm it seems like he is plotting something here, and those blueprints look like a rather nasty piece of work. He seems to be relaxing after a nerve wracking situation, assuming the meeting so either he is hiding something or you unsettle him with your very presence. Is there any other video on the subject? I can't really tell very much from this."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 pm
"Well, I do not. And We probably shall not stay watching for much longer. At least, not at this time. However, your input has helped to solidify my thoughts that Suzaku is hiding something from me. For now, let us leave this area, and perhaps discuss more elsewhere." The platform they stood on would take them to a nearby noodle shop with paper lanterns hanging from it. They teleported back into the real world in the alley where no one was and no one would see them enter. "Since we are at a noodle shop, shall we get lunch?" he would say assuming all had gone as it likely would.

[Suzaku does not need to post for now o-o BUT WE MAY COME BACK FOR YOU !!!]
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm
Kairashi tipped his hat carefully the platform depositing him alongside the Tenkage, "happy to be of service. Lunch sounds like a good idea, I forgot to get breakfast this morning." Shifting slightly he would turn to head for the entrance, slipping his hat from his head and balancing it carefully atop his left hand.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm
Zachariah walked into the shop as well, removing his glove and his coat. "I would like one ten zaru soba, please" he said as he sat down. Being the only ones in the shop at the time, the chef would be getting to work as soon as he knew what the other person wanted. His helper got them both glasses of water, which Zachariah downed as if it were beer and he was chugging.
Tam
Tam
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 pm
"I'll have a Sutamina Udon, if you please." Kairashi smiled before setting his hat to one side and sipping politely at the glass of water, "so Zachariah...how long has Kiri been under your thumb?" He smiled politely while dusting a spec of dust from the top of his hat, "being new to the area I'm just curious after all."
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 am
The food would take some time to arrive. In that time, one of the most awkward statements he had ever heard had been stated as if it were light conversation material. He had just about finished his water when he heard this statement, and put down the glass before he finished. One of the workers refilled it as he looked over to the person next to him. "'Under my thumb' is an... interesting way to put it. While politically it may be accurate, I rarely interfere with the things that happen in this village, unless they would also affect tengakure." He picked up the refilled water and took a few sips before turning to the owner and asking "Sir, may I inquire as to how long it shall take to cook?" to shich he replied "Not too long, maybe five minutes."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum