Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all Empty Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 pm
I woke up early in the morning, smelling my grandmothers home cooking which made me jump up in anticipation. I eagerly jumped out of bed, put my clothes on in a rush to get to the kitchen, but fell halfway. My grandmother popped her head out of the kitchen and simply laughed at me and motioned me in to the kitchen, this was the most embarrasing moment of my morning but i wasn't going to let that stop me from eating breakfast. She had cooked eggs, bacon, and really big biscuits along witha pitcher of fresh orange juice. I dug in and ate the food like i haven't eaten in days, she looked at me witha smile and said," Now umarekuru, you need to slow down before you choke on your food and get your clothes dirty." With an embarrased look I said," Sorry Granny but your cooking is delicious adn i couldn't help myself." She started laughing and responded," Anyways what are you going to do on your day off." Eagerly i responded,' I'm heading to the training field to do some training i have only a short while before i take my genin exam, i want to be in the best shape i can." My granny nodded and said," Well hurry up and get goin before you forget, and take this lunch with you just in case." I grabbed the lunch and headed out waving back at her. A couple of hours later, i arrived at the training grounds and immediatley started practicing.There were some training dummies already set up as well as some targeting posts, so i first started off with the training dummy. My first strike was good, but my form was way off, so i started to spread my feet a little more and striked the dummy again, this time the punch being more powerful than the last. After practicing my punching, i swiftly switched to my kicking, which had gotten better since the last time i trained. I quickly jumped in the air brining my foot down on the dummy with my full force causing the dummy to fall over. I sat down and quickly ate the luch granny prepared for me and almost choked. After resting, i started improving my shuriken and kunai throwing even though im still kind of bad at it. As time went on, i stopped missing less and less and finally got better at throwing. Falling to the ground I said panting," I wish i had someone to spar with because training alone is boring." My eyes started feeling heavy and i slowly fell asleep on the warm sandy ground.

Last edited by TheUnknownNinja on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all Empty Re: Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:27 pm
Approved +2 Stats and +4 JP
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10350

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all Empty Re: Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Yukimaru just woked up in his apartment guess I got to go traning yukimaru then grab his home made sword case in put it around his leg in put his sword in it now im ready. Yukimaru arrive to the training grounds he started to work on his fire justu trying to get the basic moves with that yukimaru pulled out his sword in started to swing it in the air in yukimaru started to blow flames from his hands he was just doing the basic moves then yukimaru seened this kid yukimaru then started to approach the young boy.Hey you yukimaru said don't go whats your name as yukimaru said puting his sword in his case.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all Empty Umarekuru's day off (training) open 2 all

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm
I was sleeping soundly until a voice ive never heard before woke me up, at first i thought i was still dreaming until i opened my eyes and saw someone standing over me. He had asked me what my name was and i responded groggly," hyuuga... My name is Umarekuru Hyuuga and you are??"
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 pm
Yukimaru then asked the boy is you a fighter as yukimaru said with a smile on his face cause if you is I can get you stronger yukimaru then put his hand out in ask the boy to shake it maybe me in you can be friends as yukimaru said while he was holding his hand out and if you is a fighter im going to train the hell out of you.But yukimaru left the boy not shaking his hand don't worry about the hand shake littli one let's just get to training as yukimaru ran to the middle of the training grounds yukimaru then asked the boy come on get up as yukimaru shouted at the boy while yukimaru was waiting yukimaru started to train on the basic yukimaru pulled out his sword.And started to swing it and the air while he was waiting for the boy then yukimaru got inpatient yukimaru ran to the boy what the hell is taking you so long as yukimaru shouted yukimaru is more like the boy who likes to get things done.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Umarekuru stands up cracking his knuckles and replies," you don't have to yell i heard you the first one thousand times, furthermore i am not a little one and you are goin to have your hands full if you think i am some meager push over." With that said, Umarekuru takes his battle stance activating his byakkugan and says ," Now shall we train and don't pass out on me old timer or this won't be fun or education for me at all haha!"
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Yukimaru pulled out his sword in didn't waste no time come at me as yukimaru said with a smile on his face waiting for the boy to come at him this is going to be easy.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Umarekuru looks at the boy only noticing his stance and his sword, although he doesn't have any weapons execept for his kunai and shuriken. With a sigh he rushes towards the boy and starts barraging him with a flurry of kick and punches, going for any weakpoint he can find. With a smirk Umarekuru says," your weakpoint are so easy to see make this a bit more challenging would you."
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 pm
Yukimaru since the boy comeing at him punching in kicking yukimaru then kicked his leg out ready to trip the boy to the ground hmmm this ninja is faster than I thought so yukimaru took his leg back in yukimaru just waited tell he got waiting to kick the boy in the chest That is were it will heart the most.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 pm
Umarekuru jumpes back from his previous attack and asks," so are you having fun yet because i know i am, this is the best training i have had in a long time." Umarekuru deactivates his byakkugan and sticks his hand out to his sparring partner to shake his hand, smiles then says," we should train again sometime..err what is your name again??? But anyways i like the way you fight, its very interesting." Umarekuru hopes he has made a friend in this sparring match.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum