Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10350

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all - Page 3 Empty Re: Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:22 pm
Im not getting serious as yukimaru was trying to dodge the ran of kunia's then yukimaru seened a opening on the boy arm then yukimaru threw the kunia at the boy cuting him on the arm then yukimaru fill's something hit his leg in it was one of the kid kunia ahhhhhh! damnmit then yukimaru hoped back to heal hisself in after yukimaru healed hisself he only just had his sword in his hand because the kunia was inside the kid arm.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all - Page 3 Empty Re: Umarekuru's day off (training) open to all

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 pm
The boy thought he had hit me, but actually hit one of the bushins i made before my assault, running from behind he said,' haha you fell for my trick and now you will suffer," as he sweep kicked the same leg he injured, then he palms him right in the center of the chest hoping he would drop...
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 pm
Yukimaru then staves the boy on the left side of his chest then yukimaru kicks the boy off him to the side if I was you I wouldn't have did that as yukimaru stands on top of the boy in pulls out the sword in hops back.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm
As he stepped back gmy last clone turned into a log," you really are strong, but we should stop this before this gets out of hand, so whats your name," he says as he tends to minor scrapes and bruises," i have to go in a little bit so if you want to train again." As he starts to walk off he thinks," i either made a good friend or a great rival."...
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 pm
My name is yukimaru uchiha in yours as yukimaru was cleaning the boold off his sword.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:48 pm
he points to himself and said," my name is Umarekuru Hyuuga and its a pleasure to meet you, hope to see you sometime later," he said with a smile. He knew that he found a new friend and a good rival at the same time...
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 pm
Wait lets travel to the leaf village as yukimaru puts his sword in the case on his leg.Then yukimaru walks up to Umarekuru Hyuuga in hold his hand out maybe we can be cool together I can have your back.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 pm
As He shakes Yukimaru's hand," Ok i'll travel with you, i just recently came from there on a pickup order from my granny so let me stop back there and let her know where i am going and we can take off," he said with a smile." And i'll have your back as well."
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm
Yukimaru says okay as yukimaru had follow the boy while he was putting up his kunia maybe I can be your teacher as yukimaru said with a smile on his face.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
As they were walking, Umarekuru responded," i would take you up on that off, i don't knoow if theres anything you can teach me, plus my granny is my teacher...well for the moment anyway," As they got to his house, his granny wasn't there so he left a note." Okay lets head out," As he looked at yukimari and started walking out into the desert, they walked for what seemed like hours until they reached the Leaf villages gate," well were here," he replied with a smile," i wonder if that cute crazy girl is around anywhere i kinda want to see her, so lets go."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum