Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage] Empty My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage]

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Throughout the district, Samaruo had finally peiced together the information from which he recieved from his sister. The man named Viper was none other than the Hokage of the leaf village, this completely shocked Samaruo. The things his big sister would get herself self into were out of this world crazy, but that was how Prim would handle herself. He would be walking the halls of the hokage building, until he came upon the entrance of the office, which belonged to the hokage. The entrance to the door would be heavilly guarded with security, no one would get in or out without the proper clearence. However, this didn't suprise Samaruo one bit, it would be detrimental to the hokage's position if the kage was left unguarded. Samaruo would be stopped by the guards to only be stared down, Samaruo would signal the guards to see if he would be granted an audience with the Hokage. The reason he had come to the Hokage Chambers, was to see if his beloved sister was ok. While he would wait to see if he would be approved for access into the office, he would wonder what this Uchiha was like. Was he a cold hearted individual who had fallen from his path, or was a Uchiha who was acutally born with moral values that benifited not only himself, but others as well. Samaruo may have fit into the casual Uchiha stereotype, but he knew that not all Uchiha couldn't make it this far without having a yin or yang to keep themselves in check. If possible, Samaruo would finally get to meet the Hokage.

He would then stand in the middle of the hall, with the guards watching his every move. "Viper Uchiha, what kind of an Uchiha are you"? Closing his eyes, the questioning Samaruo would ponder, waiting for acceptance.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage] Empty Re: My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage]

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 pm
The stationed anbu operatives nod towards the boy, one reaches back opening the door as the inner space is revealed.
Within is a circular room with a large window behind the Hokage's desk, scattered around the room is variouse stack of paperwork that has yet to be done.
Sitting at the desk is the man known as Viper Kamu Uchiha, the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, and the Fire Lord of the recently established Fire Nation.
His garb at this point in time is the trademark Hokage uniform, fabric consisting of white and red, and a large hat with matching colors that bears the symbol of fire upon the front.
His raven black hair is visible hanging below the hat, twin thick bangs frame his face, the rest of his hair spikes downwards behind him reaching his mid back which at this time is laid over the chair, his form aged a great deal recently his body beng that of a twenty one year old.
Currently the forms for the upcoming Chuunin exams is upon his desk, the Sharingan dying the Hokage's eyes a deep crimson as he uses it as but a simple tool to hasten his progress with the paper work.
Viper is looking through each one looking over all the Genin that are to take part, the papers sorted in their own stacks so he can see just how many of each village will be attending.
It is quite strange how just Viper coming in to power was enough to change pretty much the entire world for the better, perhaps it was destined for him to rule.

The sounds of the door opening draws his attention, he looks up for a moment viewing the man standing before him in the door way, "How can I help you?" Viper questions while he goes back to his paper work, he grants the man attention still but he is busy none the less.

Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage] Empty Re: My Introduction [NoKill][Private][Hokage]

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 pm
"Greetings Hokage."Samaruo would be allowed access to the hokage's office, the design of the room had a well arranged look. However, the only thing that seemed to clash with the beautiful architecture was the mounatinous pile of papers that scattered everywhere. But Samaruo didn't arrive here to observe the oval office, he was here to meet the man who had taken his Prim in. He would gaze upon the Hokage, examining the leader of the Leaf village. He was an adult that wore the custom kage uniform, with hair that seemed to drap past his shoulders, much like Samaruo's hair. He would then notice the eyes of the Hokage, it was the sharingan that had occupied his eyes, it was the three tomoe eye. Samaruo would wonder about this Uchiha, was he blinded by his own eyes, suffering from the temping urge that all sharingan weilders deal with. Or was the man of compassion, and gave others his blessing by sheilding others with his birthright. But no one was of pure heart, Samaruo would look upon the twilight individuals as the stronger type, knowing both sides of the heart was better than knowing one. "An Uchiha, forgive me, but i am a bit astonished that you managed to hold this position very well. It's nice to see that their is one star that gimmers from the shadows over the decadent Uchiha. I wonder if you see yourself as the star that outshines the clan". Samaruo would then pause to see how the Hokage would answer, it would reveal the kage's views. He would then step forward and state his name. "I am Samaruo, I came here to see if you had recently taken in a girl, her name his Prim Uchiha". Samaruo was waiting to for the kage to answer the question, for he had wanted to see what type of an Uchiha he was. Samaruo keeping a clear face, would hope to see that the Kage was not ruled by his own power.

Samaruo ment no disrespect towards Viper, as he would just state his views on what he had seen when growing. He could rememeber the vivid events as clear as day, news would pour in everyday about how someone lost their life to an Uchiha that hungered for power. Those were the days when he got a good look at what most of the uchiha were, the days that came after Prim had left.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm
Viper takes in the boys words, a single subject sticks out more than the others, "i am a bit astonished that you managed to hold this position very well."
These words echo to the deep corners of Viper's mind, yet anther was judging him, trying to see him worthy for what he built with his own two hands.
Viper holds back the words he wishes to say, and the actions he wishes to take, he is reaching his fill with disrespect and proving himself.
His voice is now cold and uncaring, "I built this village with my own two hands, why wouldn't I have the position?" Viper has now looked up from the paperwork and towards the boy in front of him. "I am a true Uchiha, one that will bring our clan from the verge of extinction and lead not only our clan, but the entire world in to the destined golden age."
His eyes remain cold during his words, he did not care what this kid thought of him, it is then he hears the words about his new adopted sister, he answers this short and simple.
"Yes I have."
What did this boy want with his sister? Certain events have led to her becoming quite the security risk, what is she out doing that is attracting such attention recently?
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 am
"Is that so, I only wish to know than man who would take in my sister, I know how much of a hand full she came be". Samaruo would begin to see that he had an nerve, he could notice the change of tone in the Kage's voice. He would look towards the window behind the desk of the kage; the window displayed a huge view of the village, "I built this village with my own two hands, why wouldn't I have this position". The words would cling to his mind, Samaruo then thought that maybe he might have come off a bit disrespectful towards this man, towards the leader of this village. Samaruo knew when he was in the wrong, but he also believe that authority was not something that was mandatory, respect and authority had to be earned. By hearing what the kage had said, he might have done just that. "I see that i might have come of a bit rude, I should be grateful that I am still standing here after the disrespectful comment. I know when i am wrong, it's just that too many of the clan from the past, have tarnished the honor that the Uchiha once held, I am just relieved to see that i am not the only one that is trying to clean up the mess. Even someone of your stature could still see that the clan is in need of a drastic change". Samaruo would close his eyes, he would then be reminded of Prim. who she would always seem to cheer Samaruo up when he would be in a displeased mood. Forgetting about everything else for a moment, he asked the Hokage a question. "Were you born with a brother or sister, If so, what would you label them, a yin or a yang? You see i was born with yang, whom was Prim. She would always seem to cheer me up, especially when i had those moments where i would basically lose my self in my urge for power, before or after. Do you do the same"? If this was the leader of the village, Samaruo would wonder if the kage had those times when he would give in to the feeling, but then be cleared of all the negative thoughts. Balance was the key to becoming a true leader, you can't just be all good, or all bad, everyone has double dipped once in a while. Samaruo would take a look towards the desk, it seemed to be marked with chunnin information. This took some of Samaruo's interest, he knew that he would have to sign up for the exam soon, now that he knew that his sister was safe. But not now, he had to clear up a few things, he also had to run by the training grounds a few more times so that he could get back into his daily routine. He would wait for the kage to speak, with Samaruo's undivided attention, Samauro had given the kage some of the respect he had rightfully deserved.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm
Viper calms himself with a soft sigh, he hears his words but his tone still remains the same.
"The clan has been filled with trash for a long time, those that will kill off any bond they have simply for power, only for another member of the clan to kill them for their stolen power.
For a long time the Uchiha has been nothing but a breeding ground for hatred and greed that has stained our proud crest with their own blood.
A main reason in which as the current head of the clan I plan to weed out the weak trash in our ranks and make the Uchiha something that others look up to as they should be, gods of the shinobi world."
Viper hears the question about his personal life which he chooses to ignore, only referring to the matter about the Uchiha clan.
Upon first meeting this Genin he has already come off as rude and disrespectful, Viper has no intention of providing him with personal information about his past for he does not deserve it, simply another ninja that feels Viper must prove himself towards.
He does however refer to the part he says about his new adopted sister, "She is truly a special Uchiha, it is if she is not from our clan at all with how happy she is.."
Viper can not truly say Prim has not changed him slightly, thanks to her he has actually developed a bond with others outside of his brothers and village alliances, something Viper has kept at a distance for the safety of the village so he would always have a clear head when making decisions.
Though, now he knows it is not entirely bad to have a bond, he actually has people he can count on which makes it so he does not have to do everything himself.
People that he would do everything in his power to protect, and those that he feels would do the same for him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm
"A main reason in which as the current head of the clan I plan to weed out the weak trash in our ranks and make the Uchiha something that others look up to as they should be... gods of the shinobi world". The words would circulate around Samaruo's mind as he listened to the kage. "I see, very well", Samaruo would then wait to her about how the Hokage would respond to his yin and yang question. But the segment would be quickly over looked, as the kage would then skip over to talikng about Prim. He too could see that Prim was no ordinary Uchiha, Samaruo was glad that she could be kept in a better enviroment. He would then think back to when both of them were still living together with the rest of the family. Samaruo now knowing that he had met Viper and seemed to learn a little about him, even though it would seem that Samaruo had made a bad impression, he would then proceed to the door. However, before he reached the door he stopped himself halfway. He would once again turn towards the cold toned Hokage, upon turning he would then take two steps closer. "I know I may have gotten on your bad side already, but if there was any chance, could i visit Prim later"? Samaruo would hope the kage would allow such action, but he wouldn't be surprised if he was declined.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 pm
Viper watches as he makes his way towards the door, he then asks his question about Prim and if he can visit her.
"I will have her meet you in the village."
Viper's home is one thing he keeps top secret, very few know where it is, the ones he knew in his youth all slaughtered in the last attack on Konohagakure no Sato leaving no one but those he allows to know its location.
His home holds a sentimental value in his heart even though it is but a replica of the original due to being rebuilt, it was the last place both his father and mother were before they died and where he lived with his family before it was torn apart, he plans on keeping this last memento of his childhood safe from everyone.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm
Samaruo now hearing those words now headed towards the door once more, The kage had let him see Prim. "Now to focus on the exams Samaruo said as he headed towards the door, he would need to train a bit more before he could sign up. Now was the time for Samaruo to continue to train in the shinobi arts, and possibly make his sharingan grow in strength as well.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm
[Exit I guess?]

Viper watches as he leaves, Viper them goes back to his paper work thinking over what he was talking about, he slides his chair back and pulls out the ninja registry and begins flipping through it to see the childs connection to Prim only to find that he is her real brother, something Viper finds curious.
The registry is put back as he attends to the rest of the Chuunin exam papers.

[Exit, Closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum