Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 10:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 10:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE) Empty Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE)

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm
Navi was walking down the streets of Konoha, heading towards the Hokage's office. He had recently made Chuunin and had just been summoned by the Hokage himself. Navi personally had great respect for the man. He was apart of the Uchiha clan, of whom Navi owed a great debt to. Beyond that, he was Hokage, the most respected member and leader of the entire Leaf Village.

Navi took a deep breath as he walked up the steps to the Hokage's office. What could he want with me? he thought to himself. Navi lightly knocked on the door as he prepared to enter the room.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE)

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm
The Fourth Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha, sits behind his desk, small stacks of paper work are on the desk but in his absence the paper work has been fully completed by his brother aside from todays paperwork which he still has not gotten to, he has called for the man known as Navi who just recently obtained the rank of Chuunin, looking through his records Viper sees that he was raised by the Uchiha clan, something interesting, in a way he was partially family.

Viper hears the knocking as the two anbu body guards parrot and boar that Echo left to guard him allow the boy passage opening the door for him. the boy would then see the Hokage garbed in the battle suit that is overlaid by the Hokage uniform, the hat positioned upon his head, his headband tightly fastened to hide the contents beneath, his coal black eyes looking over Navi's file currently, "Welcome Navi, I've been waiting for you."

[2/40 posts towards Anbu]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Inside the Hokage's Office (PRIVATE)

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Navi entered silently as the two Anbu guards open the doors into the Hokage's office. Inside sat the legendary Viper Uchiha, a world renowned shinobi dressed in standard Hokage battle garb and uniform. Words couldn't describe the respect Navi felt for him. Not only was he a powerful hokage, but he was a member of the Uchiha clan, whom Navi owed a great debt to.

Navi walked to the middle of the room and went onto one knee, bowing low. He stared directly down at the ground, humbled by the Hokage's presence. "Welcome Navi, I've been waiting for you." Navi's mind raced as he tried to decipher what all of this meant. After a few moments Navi decided to reply back, looking up slightly. "Thank you Lord Hokage, I am humbled by your invitation. May I ask why you summoned me?"

[Posts towards Anbu 3/40]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 pm
Viper watches his actions, as he bows this bring a slight smile to Viper's lips, respect, something that Viper is finally starting to get, when he first obtained the spot of Hokage most seen him as just a filler, thinking that he would be killed early like he predecessor, something that was labeled the curse of the Hokage Hat, each time a Hokage was chosen war would either be brought on to the land, or the Hokage was doomed to die in battle, Viper could not help but smirk as he tested fate wondering how his end will be.

He hears the boy speak which breaks his thoughts, "I've been keeping an eye on your progress throughout your time as a ninja, I must say I am impressed," His eyes move from the boy back to his paper work, "There is a proposition I have for you, I am looking for ninja of your talent to join the elite Anbu Black Ops, thought I need to know myself that you can handle it." Vipers eyes now look back to Navi's to see his reaction to this.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 pm
Navi's mind had been whirling in a search for the reason of why he was summoned. His thoughts came to a complete stop as Viper explained the situation. The Hokage being impressed with Navi's skill as a shinobi was one thing, but offering him a position in the Anbu Black Ops made his heart skip a beat. "Lord Hokage.." Navi started, speaking slowly as not to stutter from his shock. "If granted this position, I assure you I could handle it". These words did not come easily for Navi, Anbu units required the most elite ninja as members. Saying that such a position was easy for anyone would be a lie.

Navi took a deep breath as he waited for a response. Being a member of the Anbu Black Ops had always been a dream job for Navi. He was an experienced Chuunin, but a jump to the Anbu ranks meant that the Hokage had seen true potential and talent in him. Navi maintained his position kneeling in front of the desk, slowly taking in the atmosphere of the office and thinking about what this new rank would mean.

[5/40]

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 pm
"The Anbu Blacks Ops are my personal guard, for you to be enlisted I must trust your skill entirely." Viper stands from his seat and make shis way slowly around the left side of the desk, "Meet me at the third training field and I will see your skill for myself." A light smirk forms upon Vipers lips as he thinks about the battle to come, this will also be a time he try out some new things he has learned and make his personal impression upon the shinobi.
Viper's form begins to blur and swirl as he transcends reality to enter his own world and soon the training field.

[6/40
Will continue at Training Ground 11, make your exit which will be 7/40]

[Exit and closed once Navi departs.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Navi was honored by the invitation and watched the Hokage disappear from some sort of strange jutsu. He smiled as he entertained the thought of sparring or training with the Hokage himself. I better not keep him waiting, Navi thought to himself.

Navi performed a quick handsign and used the body flicker technique to dash out into the village. He would arrive at the training field soon.

[7/40, should I make a new topic?

Exit and closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum