Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

I should be in my office!! [Mission,P] Empty I should be in my office!! [Mission,P]

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 pm
Spoiler:

Saiga walks through the village, his swag over a hundred, dressed in a very formal white robe, which extends from his neck, to his ankles, his feet wrapped comfortably within a wooden sandal. His hair bearing its natural spiky look. While walking through the village, Saiga of course draws the attention of all the women, some being married. Which sickens Saiga, causing him to flashback briefly on the moment he discovered his mom had been unfaithful with his father, and had planned to run away with her lover, after taking their money. Clenching his hands closed, into a fist, the man feels a sense of self satisfaction overcome him, as he remembers the warmth of his mothers blood, the moment he stabbed her in the back.

A scream snaps Saiga out of this. "It's a bear!! Get it off!!" The voice of a woman screams, coming from a building crowd in front of him. Saiga curses underneath his breathe, he'd hope his day would remain boring, as-usual, but it didn't seem like he could have his way with fate. Saiga walks to the source, a villager spots him, and taps the shoulders of another. "Make way for the Leader!!" Saiga smiles, kindly nodding to the man for saving him the trouble of maneuvering through the crowd, and possibly dirtying his holy robe.

Now standing within a circle, created by villagers, there is a single woman in the center. On her back is the alleged bear, she screamed of, or was it? Walking closer to the woman, Saiga now recognizes the animal for what it is, a monkey. "Stay still." Saiga says simply to the woman, whom had been shaking, and screaming before his arrival. Reaching towards the monkey's arm, Saiga grabs it, and lifts it into the air, placing it on his shoulders. Of course his Robe becomes stained by this, but Saiga could not help it. He always found himself infatuated with the monkey species. Going hunting with his brother, he often had a chance or two to see one, though he wasn't aloud to touch them. In fact, this is Saiga's first time touching an animal of this species.

The crowd claps, as Saiga walks away with the monkey on his shoulders. The woman, thanks him by kissing his foot, and shouting many praises as he walks away.  Soon, Saiga is so far away, that their voices do not reach him, as he walks the trail within the jungle. The monkey on his shoulder leaps off, and onto a branch. While a normal ninja might worry that the monkey will get away, Saiga simply watches it in fascination, increasing his speed to match it as it moves. He musters the courage to leap into the air, grabbing a vine he begins to swing through the jungle, mimicking the monkey's earlier movement. The monkey turns around, and seemingly smiles, before apparently laughing. Saiga smiles, guessing the monkey is headed back to its home.

Though to ensure that this is what its doing, he follows the monkey. They come to a sudden stop, the monkey yelps loudly, and instantly a gang of monkey, varying in size appear out of nowhere. Was this due to the scream? Either way, the monkey was with its family, and Saiga had done his duty as a protector of his village. He exits the Jungle, and seeks out his reward within the village.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

I should be in my office!! [Mission,P] Empty Re: I should be in my office!! [Mission,P]

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum