Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL) Empty In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL)

Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 pm
Laruko noticed how Kenai had suddenly vanished from the world, he noticed how he never found him in his house, and how he never found him in his house. It had seemed that he was no longer living, though his team was falling apart. Laruko knew that he would have to bring back Team 7. Laruko walked acorss the lake as it seemed to reflect from the sun's radiation. Laruko threw five pebbles across the lake as he sighed standing up, from the lake he looked to the hokage's chambers. It was time to ask.

Laruko came across the village, as it seemed that he was angry but confused. Laruko didn't like it but the question kept ringing in his head. Where was Kenai now? There wasn't a funeral for him, so he couldn't have died. But the facts just didn't add up. Laruko was pretty much the only jounin in Kohanagakure. But there were some taking the Jounin exams, it didn't bother Laruko but he knew that there could be ranks for Anbu.

Laruko walked slowly to the hokage's desk as he stood there with a look that wanted more, "What happened to Kenai? I want to know everything..."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL) Empty Re: In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am
As Laruko approaches the Hokage's chamber he would be met with two Anbu black Ops members, after receiving identification he is allowed inside.
Sitting behind the desk is the Hokage, Viper Kamu Uchiha, his Hokage uniform garbing him during work hours, within his right hand is a copy of the book, "Curse of Hatred", his right elbow resting upon the table as his coal black eyes scan the pages, his left arm resting lazily upon the table.
Laruko at this time would be let in, Viper picks up upon the sounds made by the door as his gaze shifts from the book to the Jounin, before he can ask why he is here the reason is made clear, Viper recognizes the man as the Jounin leading Kenai's squad acording to his file, another obstacle he had to deal with.

Viper speaks in a tone void of emotion, "Kenai was, taken off duty." Viper's eyes lock with that of Laruko's, upon the completion of his words the room would be silent until Laruko spoke once more, between his words a "Ding" would be heard, the Hot cocoa machine upon the far wall to Viper's right going off and signaling that a fresh batch has been prepared.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL) Empty Re: In sight with the hokage. (PRIVATE)(NKILL)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am
Laruko didn't like it at all, he couldn't help the fact that he had to dig deeper into the well. To finally find the truth about wishes his lost teammate. Laruko clenched his fists as he heard that he was taken off duty. Laruko's face harden, his sandals seemed to crack as the scar on his chest itched him of the hardships of life.

Laruko was wearing his jounin vest, pants, and even his headband was on the side of him. Laruko didn't like it at all. For how could kenai just go out of duty? Was this man playing? What was he hiding? Laruko spoke again, "Where is he? And what happened". The cocoa machine gave a 'Ding' where it left of the part of And what happened.

Laruko quickly sighed, he wanted to know everything. It wasn't a game, it was life and death and he was the Ace.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm
Viper stands, his finger tips closing his book and leaving it upon his desk, he makes his way over to the cocoa machine, he grasps a cup within his left palm, he slides it under the nozzle and flips the switch with his right index finger filling it up, a few marshmallows are added whilst he prepares his beverage.
Viper turns towards Laruko, he raises the glass to his lips and takes a sip, "Kenai was sick Laruko." His voice remains cold and uncaring, his eyes focused upon his form, "He was infected with an unknown virus, quarantine was attempted but his illness made him lose his sanity, he attacked my anbu black ops, and many innocent people." Viper watches Laruko the entire time, he takes a final drink of the cocoa finishing the cup before finishing his last words, "So regrettably, I had to put him down so he did not cause further harm to Konohagakure no Sato, and kill innocent people." Vipers eyes narrow ever slightly, his words true, but he is curious if Laruko will share his views of doing what is best for Konohagakure no Sato, not getting wrapped up in personal emotions.
He gestures to the cocoa machine before he responds, "Care for some cocoa?"
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:00 am
Laruko wasn't playing, he was mad as ever for his body holded the fury of what could sink into a water droplet can sink into a pool and change everything red. But the emotion did no show at all, "Then why was there no funeral for him? And I know that he wouldn't have done anything like that for his profile would tell otherwise". Laruko said with a determined look, this time he was furious about it.

Laruko slammed his hands against the desk when he asked him for cocoa, this was no laughing matter.

(Short and shitty, I know)
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 pm
"I felt it better for his memory to simply fade away, would you want Kenai's memory to be dragged through the mud if I told the few he did hold close that he was insane and killed innocents?" Vipers sits the cocoa glass upon the counter, he ignores his out burst, it was understandable.
Under the guise of the perfected Henge no Jutsu Viper keeps his form the same, his cold Sharingan eyes activating under the illusion should Laruko attempt to get revenge for his disciple, Viper speaks once more with his eyes locked upon his form, his eyes peering in to Laruko's. "You can believe me if you want, or you can hate me for it, I had to do what was best for Konohagakure no Sato, I tried to help my friend but there is only so much you can do, would you expect me to simply cover up all the innocents he killed until his virus fully corroded his mind and made him kill everyone we both hold dear?" Viper's tone is stern, this is a fact Laruko must acknowledge as a Konohagakure no Sato Jounin, as a leader you have to put emotions aside and do what is right for everyone no matter if it kills you inside.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 am
Laruko closed his eyes as he sighed, "I see". Laruko bowed his head to Viper as he turned and began to open the door leaving. Not looking back Laruko leaves his office to his house where he will get a good nights sleep.

(Sorry for lousy post)
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 am
[EXIT]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:05 pm
"Do Kenai a favor, keep his fate a secret" Viper says with a soft sigh, "Last thing we want is to drag his memory through the dirt." As Laruko leaves Viper returns to his desk, he sits upon his chair and goes back to his book.

{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum