Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim) Empty A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:06 am
It was past dark and as usual, Primmy was out when she shouldn't be. "No wonder I slept until noon yesterday. I really need to start going to bed so I can actually go to school. I am not the type to miss school." She had only missed a couple of days which was unusual for Primmy. But of course she always tends to go where she knows she shouldn't go. She threw her black jacket around her with the Uchiha symbol on the back of it. It was a little cold tonight. "Wait, where am I?" She just noticed she didnt recognize where she was.
Firedragon
Firedragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim) Empty Re: A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 am
Ryu was the first to leave the Training fields, with cuts and injuries all over his body, and Ryu was the sign, every one in the district know the sign of the Uchiha, and if one of his clan member's when missing in this district it could spell trouble for the district and although Ryu and never meet the Hokage, he'd want it to be on friendly terms. Going up to this Uchiha clan member Ryu, asked a few feet back "Are you lost?" Ryu could only see the person's back he was sure that they were about his age, which means that there were academy student or just genin.

((word cont = 110))
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen
Stat Page : N/A ATM
Genjutsu Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 500

A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim) Empty Re: A surprise meeting.(Firedragon and Drake and Prim)

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 am
Drake was lurking in the shadow of his hangout spot in the Okinaga district. His sword flashing back and forth in the pale moonlight as he practiced his sword strikes to stave off the boredom. He was fare more motivated lately to train since his lost to nero. He heard a girl speaking to herself as he practiced and spun, jumping onto a fence board, his sword still drawn and flashing in the moonlight as he spotted the lonely uchiha girl. He grinned slightly as he said nothing, nor made a single sound. He wanted to see the reaction to a man with his sword drawn had on a young Uchiha, Though his muscles remained tense. This was his plan at least untill his old friend made his way unto the scean. Drake smiled brighter still and now put on a more menacing appearance. "I wonder if i can scare them both" He thought to himself.

(156 )
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 am
As soon as Ryu spoke she twirled around and saw him. "I have no idea where I am, I am completely lost." She said to him. She had a tough exterior and was confident until she was out of her own comfort level. She suddenly felt unsafe. She began to wonder if the Genjutsu she studied would help her. She walked towards Ryu suddenly feeling he could help her. She turned to look behind her when she saw something gleaming in the light. "What the-" was all she could say, fear struck inside her. Her breathing became short as she stifled a cry.
Firedragon
Firedragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:48 am
looking the way the young uchiha was taking about, Ryu saw the reflection of a blade being span, "this stinks." Ryu said pulling his blade out then he looked at the blade. "really? Drake is that you?" Ryu called out to the Shadow with the sword Ryu could not see the person but, he know the blade with him and Drake would look at it in the Lava Sword Shop. Or he could be mistaking it he had not see it since the last saw Drake. 'just to be safe,' Ryu thought, Ryu moved his feet slowly into the attack stance that Drake used on him many times. Ryu kept himself in between the uchiha girl and the spinning sword.

((word count 120))
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm
Suddenly it all disappeared. "Someone was there and now nothing is there." She said looking at the guy in front of her. "I just want to get home." She told the fellow villager. "It doesnt feel safe here. Even though Primmy knew she could defend herself, she felt threatened and being alone would make it worse. "did you know that person?' She asked him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum