Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A surprise (P, NK) Empty A surprise (P, NK)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 am
Gekido decided to get up early this morning and roam around a bit. He was quite tired roaming around the village seeing the same buildings and all. He did, however, like the people and talked to them frequently. He stretched as he got out to bed and put on his normal every day clothes. They were just washed and smelled good. He strapped on his katana on his back and his ninja pouch was on his right hip as usual. He walked out of the house saying to his father that he was going out for a bit. His father nodded and Gekido walked down the street. He saw the village gates as he was passing by the guards. He told them he was just going to roams through the forest. They nodded and told him to be back before sun down. Gekido agreed and walked into the forest. It was mid-day as he sat in a tree in a little clearing watching the sky. He wondered what exactly he would be doing today.

[174 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A surprise (P, NK) Empty Re: A surprise (P, NK)

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:50 am
Kumori was walking around, and she actually had intended to go elsewhere, but somehow she had ended up in the Konoha forest. She crossed her arms under her boobs making them appear larger. She sighed wondering exactly how she had done this. Had she taken a wrong turn? Oh well, she thought as she shrugged her shoulders. Maybe she would find something to do in Konoha, she had been here  before. She remembered she met a kid named Senba and a couple of others to. This was a village full of surprises, she just had to wait and see what she would get into.

(104)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 am
Gekido was nodding off to sleep feeling the cool breeze. He heard as someone was walking around. He thought to himself "Who could be out here in the forest. I am pretty sure I am way out here." Gekido then looked down and saw a girl with big breasts. She seemed a bit confused about where she was. He decided to hope down from the tree in front of her. He would look straight into her eyes. Gekido would then ask "What are you doing way out here in the forest? What is your name?"

[269 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:24 am
Kumori looked up into the strangers eyes. Wow! He was hot. "I am Kumori Nara, from Volcano Village. I was travelling and somehow ended up in the Konoha Forest." Kumori said as shelet her eyes roam over the hot guy. Nice body long sexy blue hair, he was built. She began to smile slightly. As she looked up at his hair the Funkagakure headband wrapped her neck was visible. "You have a name?" She asked smiling at the boy. Her eyes continued to check him out, she would definitely have to flirt with this one, although she was sure he had a girlfriend.

(207)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 am
Gekido was kind of confused to why a volcano ninja was in the forest at first. Her saying "somehow ended up" gave him the hint that she was lost. He took note of her last name "Nara" he knew some what about the Nara clan, but it was not as popular as Uchiha or Hyuga. He looked over Kumori noticing her gorgeous body, but unfortunately Gekido had a girlfriend. It was look but do not touch for him. He smiled and replied to her question "My name is Gekido Uchiha. Were you just roaming around and got lost or what?"

[369 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 am
Kumori smiled staring at the kid and began to walk around him looking his body over. She stared at his butt. "Not bad." She murmured to herself as she slapped his ass flirtatiously, if nothing stops her. "Yes I am lost. I was trying to go to Sunagakure and yes, I got lost." She said as she faced him again. "So can ya help me or what? I have been here in Konoha before, met a nice guy by the name of Senba, but you are a lot cuter than him. Ya wanna spar or hang out or something? May as well make use of this trip here." Kumori said as she bent over to pick up a flower she had just noticed on the ground. Her large boobs looked as though they were about to pop out of her top.

(348 )
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:16 am
Gekido jumped as Kumori slapped his ass. He enjoyed the compliment, but said to her “You are beautiful, but I have a girlfriend.” He figured she was lost but trying to go to suna? That was an easy trip from here, but I guess people always get lost. Gekido smiled at her mentioning a spar, and he noticed as she bent down and saw her boobs that seemed about to pop out of her top. He tried to take his eyes away from her big boobs, but failed he could not help but look. He was a teenager after all so it was natural. He smiled at her then asked “How about a spar while you are here? I know Nara is a clan but I do not know what they do. I am curious to see.”

[507 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 am
"Who said she had to know, I like guys who are taken...they are more fun." Kumori said smiling really big as he said he had a girlfriend.Then he mentioned he had no idea what her clan could do. She swore the Nara clan had its roots set in Konoha, but she decided to go ahead and fill him in anyways.
"The Nara clan has a special Kekkei Genkai. We can manipulate our shadows and use them in attacks. It comes in handy on the battlefield and other ways." She said with a wink. She had yet to use shadows outside of training, but since she mentioned it, the thought was kind of intriguing. "I myself have never sparred an Uchiha before, but I am a fan of the eyes." She said her smirk widening.

(484)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:02 am
Gekido was not about to cheat on Tori so he just let stuff she said slide. He found it intriguing that the Nara clan can manipulate shadows. He wondered what it would be like if he could manipulate them. The thought of it ran through his mind. He smiled as asked "Well would you like to spar with me Kumori? I would like to see what you can do with your shadows." Gekido walked back four meters in anticipation of her first attack after he asked the question, and activated his two tomoe sharingan. He would have to be careful though if she could manipulate shadows. He would not only have to pay attention to her, but also to the shadows around. He stood there waiting for her to attack.

[637 WCT]
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:37 am
As they she made sure to move her boobs just right to attempt  keep his attention on her breasts. He was definitely staring at them. She made a hand sign and her shadow started to stretch. Being in the forest made shadow manipulating easy. why? Because, her shadow could attach to other shadows and connect to his shadow. She smiled as she began to talk to him.  "Ya know those eyes are pretty sexy, I always thought having Sharingan was pretty sexy, and dangerous. You have sexy eyes Gekido." She said arching her back making her boobs slightly jiggle. If all goes successfully her shadow moves to the trees then connects with Gekidos  holding him in place.

(601)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum