Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Surprise? Ha! (P/NK) Empty Surprise? Ha! (P/NK)

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Hotaru sat atop the village gates. She was playing with her bugs. Only two of them as she let them buzz around her fingers. This was the way she communicated with them usually. She was enjoying the sun as her long black hair flowed in a small breeze. The blowing wind was even hot and seem t slightly heat her body. She was feeling bored and was considering doing some training.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Surprise? Ha! (P/NK) Empty Re: Surprise? Ha! (P/NK)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:02 am
And so it was that in a flash of lightning Kumo's savage beast had arrived to Suna after a long conversation and an even longer arugment with one of misaki's people. Dressed in his kumo chunnin attire and his sword sitting snuggly on his back he was here for one reason, to have some fun amongst the village in the sand. Fortunately he landed near the gates and did not have to do much walking. His claws weren't retracted because he did not really need them at this point and were just for show. So now it was at this point that he made it to the gates, his Byakugan activated to see someone sitting at the gates, apparently alone. What fun this could be for him if it was someone to fight or even better so with a brisk stride he found his way closer and closer to the gates, his yellow slitted eyes sitting on what was now identified as a girl," You there...why are you just sitting here alone, bad things happen when defensless things like you are out here," a wide grin appeared on his face as his sharp canines would begin to show.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am
She was talking to her bug when she was suddenly disrupted by someone. It looked more like an animal than a human to her. It was a chuunin from the attire it wore and the Kumo head band gave her the village info. the bugs went back into her pores of her bare arms. As she stood up to address the person. 
 "I am not so helpless. And as for alone, I can surely handle myself. Who are you and what do you want?" She asked as she faced him. Her bugs began buzzing inside her in case she had to use them in self defense.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am
Yaju had laughed for a moment as he listened to the girl and also kept track of the bugs that had went into her not that he was even worried. The seal on his hand would begin to burn a little like it was reading his mind," You can handle yourself huh, well then show me this. I heard Suna has barely any strong ninja and i guess your one of them? and as for who i am well you don't need to know that," grinning he took a small step forward towards the girl.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:26 am
"Did you just call me weak?" Hotaru asked. She jumped backwards landing inside the gates. The bugs were out now covering the outer surface of her arms. She was not normally confrontational and she would attempt to dodge the stranger at all costs instead of fighting him. If need be she would use the Kikachu to drain some of his chakra. Damn, he was right she may be weak. Where was Xuro when she needed him? For now she would just have to prove herself to the best of her ability. "You can not base an entire Villages ninja just by the actions of one. Otherwise I may have to think Kumo was full of...animals." She said with a smile.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:33 am
Yaju laughed for a moment as he slowly walked into the village gates and smiled," well then if you have to jump back instead of running head on then you must be weak, but do not worry i will end this in a heartbeat," a grin as his body would seem like it disappeared to her but in reality he would appear right beside her. Before a reaction could be made one quick strike would be made, hitting the base or start of the spine. Was this an attack to kill no, he had used only little of his strength to knock the girl out. If no one were to come he would chuckle and pick up the girls limp body," Well then i can assume that the village has bugs...or the lack there of and yes there are animals in kumo, im just the one that was let out of the zoo," with that he would drag the body with him with a warm smile, man this was going to be a long walk to kumo but with his speed it was nothing.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:55 am
Suddenly she was down. Life was going in slow motion suddenly. What the hell was happening? What was going on. She couldn't speak or move but she could feel the hot sand beneath her. Oh no! He was taking off with her. Help! But she couldn't scream or move or do anything at all. Help! Help! Please don't hurt me! 
 Great, where the hell is he taking me? I don't wanna leave Suna. Damn Xuro said staying in the gates was the only safety I would have. No! No! If he takes off with me I end up a missing nin in Kumo! NO! I would never survive as a missing nin! Ouch, damn this sand burns me, fuck man at least carry my body!
 Unfortunately she could speak with her mind but not be heard. This really sucked in her mind and she had no idea what was going to happen.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:05 am
Yaju would shift his body into a form that nobody had seen before, his body became taller and more furry as he turned into a complete wolf. Setting the girl in his arms he would smile and take off out of the gates and head towards Kumo. His speed began to make a huge dust cloud, almost like a sand storm had appeared. The fate of this girl was unknown to her, but she was about to be the first for his fuuinjutsu training.

[exit with Hotaru & Topic Closed]
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum