Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 2:53 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Inheritance of the Title, Mizukage Empty Inheritance of the Title, Mizukage

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm
A thick mist covered Kirigakure like a blanket that day. The day of choosing the next Mizukage for the village, the one who would lead the village in these hard times. Not that they were really hard times or anything. Kirigakure was at no war for once, and the village was in a silent slumber of events. Gatsuga headed towards the chamber of the village council, having already sent for the candidate for next Mizukage. The boy was young, very young, only a Genin and chosen to be Mizukage? Gatsuga had been strongly against it, but it was more of a vote this time. For some reason the young boy Zherneboh was who the rest of the council had voted on. Gatsuga was thrown off by this. Obviously they thought the Mizukage's title to be mere child's play. But it isn't like it mattered. In this corrupt world, even with those in the positions of power can be manipulated by those who rule from the shadows. And even if the Mizukage were to die possibly even the day he was appointed, then they could just get a better person for the job. Expendable. It was known that the Kage were expendable by how many each of the villages had had already. There seemed to be a history with few of them for going through their Kage quickly. Hopefully this one would last at least a week. Gatsuga arrived at the building for the council and pushed the doors open, walking into the chamber. He sat at his spot and waited for Zherneboh to come. Hopefully he had actually gotten the message of summons Gatsuga had sent by hawk and would be here soon.
Zherneboh
Zherneboh
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Inheritance of the Title, Mizukage Empty Re: Inheritance of the Title, Mizukage

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 pm
Zherneboh Ran as quick as he could. He had received a urgent message by hawk, so he had to cut his training earlier then planned. He made haste towards the village. Taking as many shortcuts as he could find. The usual five hour journey was cut down to two, thanks in part to pumping chakra into his legs to speed up. Out of the mist that surrounded the came Kirigakure.

He had to stop at the gate to sign in with the guard. The he high tailed to the Mizukage chambers. The message had told him to meet there. he ran in the building, passing many ninja along the way. The secretary wasn't at her desk, so he just walked up to the door and knocked. After he heard an enter he opened the door and walked in.

"You sent for me Mizuk...." The words dying in his mouth seeing that it wasn't the Mizukage in the room.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 pm
Gatsuga tapped his fingers on his desk impatiently as he waited. It had been awhile now. Maybe the boy had misread the note? Or the hawk possibly didn't get to deliver the message. No that was unlikely. Gatsuga stood up and walked over to one of the walls and picked up his headset off a hook. One of his attendants, Hiji, was in the Mizukage's office waiting for orders from someone. Gatsuga tapped the button on the side of the headset and spoke into it, "Hiji do you hear me? It's Gatsuga. Can you go get the ninja Zherneboh and show him to the council room? Thank you and make it fast," he commanded.
"Right away," Hiji soon replied through the static.
Hiji stood in the Mizukage's chambers, preparing to go find Zherneboh. He had seen the boy before, issued him a mission or two in the past. He was just putting some forms he had into a satchel when the door to the chambers burst open and standing there was Zherneboh. Hiji looked up at him and smiled, picking up his satchel."Ahh you're just in time, I was just about to go get you. It seems you have gotten lost," Hiji explained. He strode over to Zherneboh and grabbed his arm, carrying him out of the Mizukage's building. Hiji was a strong person despite his scrawny appearance, and dragged Zherneboh out of the building and across the village until they reached the doors of the council room. Hiji bowed and motioned towards the door, "Right this way young man."
Zherneboh
Zherneboh
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm
Zherneboh didn't know what was going on. First that message telling him to get back to the village, then somebody who wasn't the Mizukage was in his chambers, then he was dragged to another part of the building by said man. Now they were in front of another set of doors.

The man who dragged him him motioned towards the doors, so Zherneboh went up and open them. The room was poorly lit, but with enogh light to see most of the room. It had some tables with chairs in them, one of them being bigger then the rest. Then he saw that there was someone else in there. The gentleman was walking away from a wall and heading back to a desk.

"Hello, sorry if I was late, I was outside the village when I got the message." He said with a quick bow.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 pm
Gatsuga waited until he heard the doors open and Zherneboh walked in. Past him was Hiji, looking at Gatsuga and smiling that ghastly smile of his. Gatsuga motioned for Hiji to leave, and Hiji closed the doors on his way back to his position.
"Do you know why you are here Zherneboh?" Gatsuga asked, "Well, you may or may not know, likely not but.......the Mizukage has left us, passed away. And as you know, we must have someone to lead our village. The village council had a vote on it, and don't get me wrong I did not go with this, but the majority voted you," Gatsuga explained, "I am the one who should be bowing," Gatsuga said as he knelt down in a bow, "Mizukage-sama." He got back on his feet and sat at his desk. "Any questions or anything? I am very busy and would like to soon be over with this."
Zherneboh
Zherneboh
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 pm
"wah...uh...huh?" Not the most intelligent thing to say, but it was all that came to mind. His mind couldn't comprehend what was said. The words were repeating in his head.

"the Mizukage has left us, passed away" "but the majority voted you" "Mizukage-sama"

He didn't know how to take this. It was a lot to take in right now. He was the Mizukage? Was that possible. He did say the council voted, and if they believed he could do it, then he would try his best. He raised he head to look at the man.

"Can I ask? How did the Mizukage die." Zherneboh asked with a bit of remorse.
Anonymous

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm
"Well, since you are the Mizukage now you have access to all information in Kirigakure. Every secret file, knowledge or scroll or anything," Gatsuga replied, "And as for the topic of how the Mizukage died? He committed suicide," Gatsuga answered grimly, "It is not known why because we have not the power to ask corpses," he continued. Gatsuga got up and started towards the door behind him across the room from the entrance to the council room. The door was black and had several large iron bars strapped across it with a purple glowing seal mark in the shape of a keyhole on each bar. "I have some, 'business' to attend to now, and if that is all I ask you please report to the Mizukage chambers and start your work. You likely have a tough life ahead of you as Mizukage, be prepared," he said, looking back at Zherneboh and waiting if he had anything else to say.
Zherneboh
Zherneboh
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:20 pm
Zherneboh just shook his head and turn to leave the room. 'I'm not old enough for this shit.'
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:37 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum