Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Witty title (Nk, Io) Empty Witty title (Nk, Io)

Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm
Gwynevere the indescribably beautiful on the roof top of a building. Her legs were crossed, and in her hands she had a bottled soda that she was sipping out of. Her Eyes both looked like two roaring fires flickering, wavering, and roaring within her sockets. Light almost invisible flames flicked along her body doing no harm to her or the outfit. For the most part when she wasn't serious her hair was done up on a short serious style held together with an ornate comb. Her hair was a shiny raven color and quite silky to the touch. When she was serious all of that lit on fire, and streamed off of her head as if she was a lit match. Beyond the fire her only other striking feature was her ruby lips, which shone like a star in the middle of her pale skin.

The day was rolling by slowly, and Gwyn was feeling like her mastery of fire was starting to come to rather good point. She was running out of Jutsu that she found usefull and would have to start training in something diffrent in a little bit. For now she was just chilling on top of a roof and contemplating life. She'd always liked the Hair techniques, and would probably go after those in a little bit. But for now.... She took a swig of soda and let is run down her throat.... For Now life was good, and she was relaxed.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Witty title (Nk, Io) Empty Re: Witty title (Nk, Io)

Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:34 pm
Kyofu in all of his glory walked down the streets of Sunagakure as the harsh wind that had seemed to blee in from the east attack is figure as he walked along the sandy streets. The wind was like a howling wolf as the only time is stopped howling was when the battle was in it's favor. Of course Kyofu was learning how to control the wind to the fullest seeing as he needed it's harsh power to use the Spiraling Ring jutsu that he planned on having in his arsenal in case a enemy was to come his way. The palm of his left hand was facing towards the skies as his arm was pushed out forward. However he held his arm in a relaxed way so he would feel no cramps. In the palm of his left hand he was doing his best to try and summon chakra from out of the tenketsu points in his hands so they would be visible to the human's naked eye. Like he had studied Spiraling Ring was almost the complete counterpart of Rasengan seeing as for both of the jutsu you needed to rotate pure chakra in the palm of your hand to use it. However the added addition to Spiraling Ring was the added Wind Charkra you also needed in order to perform the hardcore jutsu.

But fortently Kyofu was one of the few in the world he had the wind nature element seeing as Wind Release was amongst the most hardest elements to both master and learn. If it was not for his Earth Grudge Fear abilities he was sure that he would still only have the Earth Element that he was born with. To say the least the elements he had acquired which were Water and Wind were becoming more easy to use. Only days ago he had learned the Hidden Mist jutsu without even quite that much training. Palm still strertched out as he walked along the strests of Suna he felt single drop of some kind of liquid fall from above. He looked to his out stretched hand and saw that a almost clear liquid was in it. However it was not water as there was not a cloud in the sky. Looking up he saw a girl sitting on the edge of the building to his right with her kegs crossed as she genuinely sipped a drink that she held.

Deciding to confront the girl Kyofu would place one feet on the side of the building as he poured chakra within the soles of it. He would take another step but with his other leg and then shoot forward to the top of the building at the speed of 30. He was at the edge of the building roughly 5 meters away from the girl as his feet were continuously pouring chakra into the 10 meter tall building so he would not fall. However now having a glimpse at the girl he saw that she was quite beautiful to say the least. She had raven black hair, and eyes that had the appearance of a roaring flame that needed to be tamed. Kyofu's jaw if not for the human physique would list likely be touching the edge of the roof on which he stood.

Regaining his own composure his eyes would stare into the girl's as he said "Uhh some of your drank fell on me as I was walking. My name is Kyofu by the way." Kyofu was still amazed on how the girl looked but upon regaining his composure he realized that if he acted as such within a fight he would surely be dead. 

612WC towards Spiraling Ring
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:58 am
Gwynevere cocked a thin eyebrow as she saw the guy walking up the wall of the building, she was always ready to meet new people. She was friendly that way.  She sipped at her drink and waited for the guy to reach the top of the building. She notted his speed and that she really needed to start working on that stat, because she was slow as a very slow thing. Snails. Turtles. Slugs, well that’s pretty much a snail. Regardless, she was slow. Sure she could instantly vaporize most water jutsu, but she was slow, such slow. Much slow.  She gave him a slight wave and he came over the edge of the building, and explained himself, then introduced himself. “Oh sorry about that.” She apologized. Only to raise the bottle back up to her ruby lips and take a long swing of the sweet liquid. “I’m Gwynevere.” She announced in a voice that was entirely her’s. It wasn’t soft like honey, but it was feminine and strong.
“Haven’t seen you Around Kyofu.” She announced after a moment of silence, and another swig of soda, which was probably running low by this point. “You’re obviously a Ninja.” She nodded her head to the wall of the building offering it as an explanation as to how she knew that. “Where have you been keeping yourself?” She herself so far had only been a genin in name. In all fairness she was still going to an academy and learning how to better control her powers. She hadn’t even gone on a day of gate duty!  But she was an awesome Fire spewing Ninja lady now so she decided to forgive herself for that.

She’d wait for the boy to answer what the nature of his ninja duties were.  She actually didn’t know any ninja around the village who did any real work. She had noticed that pretty much everyone in the village just sparred against each other, or against monsters or something. They lived in a very spar heavy environment. That was no place to raise children!
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:29 am
As Kyofu awaited an answer he would began to realise that the wind was more harsh than the wind from below, he could hear the howl from it as if at any second a legion of wolves would come to prepare his eternal death." Oh sorry about that " said the girl which had caught Kyofu by surprise as he had forgot where he was for a minute. He decided not to show he had forgot because he did not want to seem rude." Oh, no problem at all " said Kyofu as he smiled his white teeth bringing out his white hair that was moving as the wind cane in his direction.

He would only look at the girl as she brought her drink yet again to her reddish lips and began to sip at it, the girl seemed so pleasant. But looks could fool and even Kyofu knew that." I'm Gwynevere " said the girl as she brought her eyes back towards Kyofu. Gwynevere? That name was unique in it's own right as Kyofu had never heard it until this day. He wondered what it had meant seeing that it was not a name used as much in the world. Turning his head slightly from the girl where he kept his left eye trained on her just in case she tried to perform some kind of trick he would say "Well hello Gwynevere, it seems the harsh winds of Sunagakure have directed us to each other for this meeting " said Kyofu as he brought his hand up and moved his hair from out in front of his own face.

As he talked to the girl he had forgot all about the Spiraling Ring jutsu that he was in the process of learning. Mentally slapping himself he would raise his right hand that was away from the girl and yet again began to direct his chakra in his hand in a circling motion so he could learn he could learn how to control his chakra good enough for the jutsu." Please, ignore me if you must. I am only training for a jutsu that I had come upon days ago. This seems to be one of the fee processes that allow me to control it " said Kyofu as his head and eyes were now facing the girl." Haven't seen you around before Kyofu, you are obviously a ninja " said the girl which did not bring a suprise to Kyofu.

He had only join the village days ago and became a lowkey person barely talking to anyone. Yeah, he did help the lady Coco who this woman in front of resembled. He also had a small spar with the child who's name he still not had come upon him. Other than that he was quite inactive unless he was in the land of toads talking to Fukasaku and training.

"Well you see I only joined the village a week ago and have been lowkey for the while as I am still quite new " said Kyofu. As Kyofu opened his mouth to speak again the girl would interrupt him and say " Where have you been keeping yourself". Well that was a weird questions because not many people had asked where he lived. Of course non the less a woman as such as Gwyn. Yes Gwyn he would start calling her that as her full name was quite a handful." Well when I joined this village I rented out a rather small apartment in the upper east section where I found it to be more quiet. You see I am both a Scientist and a future medical ninja so I need to be calm to study my work. In this year alone I have accomplished a lot of things as I have been researching in the field of bloodlines " said Kyofu as his eyes would glint from talking about his work.

He loved talking about his work but rarely talking about the studying of bloodlines as he did not want to give secret information about clans away. He had rarely showed his Earth Grudge Fear abilities alone unless he was in a battle or a dire situation. Speaking if battles maybe the girl would like to have a small spar on the rooftop. It could help him to learn more chajra control. He looked at the rooftop it was a perfect square with a 35 meter width and height. Turning his head back to Gwyn he would say " Gwyn is it OK if we both took on a spar on this rooftop. It would probably help us both if you are a Genin seeing as the Kazekage Koroshi is hosting a tournament of Genin " said Kyofu hoping her answer would be a good yes. However in Suna it was rare for ninja to refuse a spar as the only thing the ninja within the sand only did was train all damn day.

(817WC towards Spiraling Ring)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:59 pm
Aaaah new in town eh. Only slightly new than Gwyn herself. How neat. It was weird that this town got so many immigrants in it. She'd think people would want to move out of a desert. But this place was nice enough. The Desert heat really made her feel connected to the sun. The Greatest Fire of all. One day, she'd be the greatest of all fires. But for now she was content to do something that was very unlike a fire, and just chill. So Kyofu was a scientist. Well that was interesting. For some reason scientists in this universe creeped her out majorly and always seemed to be up to no good. Especially when they went and studies Bloodlines. It probably meant that this guy was Evil. All he needed was to be a Earth Grudge Fear User and he'd fit into the evil archetype perfectly, but what were the chances of that happening? Slim to none she assumed, taking a swig. 

Gwyn thought back to her family when he mentioned bloodlines. Apparently she had one, but she had no clue. How, because it really didn't make sense. She came from a long line of nodies so if her faimly did have some sort of power she would have though that someone would have discoveered it at some point. Maybe she was the first. But you really couldn't consider her ability a real ability. Burning Fire's Brighter, and Hotter than any human in history was cool, but hardly a bloodline. Still Her ability did set her apart.... and others on fire.

Speaking of setting others on fire Kyofu wanted to spar. Up here on a roof, away from witnesses. with his evil bloodline science. Boy if He had Earth Grudge fear She'd think that he wanted to steal her heart. But what were the chances of that? Unlikely. The Tournament was in a few days, but she was feeling good for it. When people saw her trump card they were going to cack their pants. She'd gotten pretty roughed up in that battle with etch but that was just because she couldn't turn the boy to ash. 

She took a final swig of the Soda and stood to her feet, She was a short little thing, If Kyo hadn't noticed already. But she was all Lean Muscle. "I'd Rather keep myself Fresh For the Tournament." she explained facing Kyo and stretching. "It's bad to train too much before a competition. You have t let your body readjust, and let your body cooldown. Its' called Tapering." She used to be on her high school swim team, and that's where she learned that stuff. "You just have to sit down and take a load off." she gestured to the edge of the building. 

"You don't have to always be training. Sometimes you just have to sit back and relax. Look For the Bear necessities, the simple bear necessities. Forget about your worries and your strife. I mean The bear Necessities, old mother nature's recepies that bring the bear necessities to life. Wherever I wooooonder, wherever I roooooam, I couldn't be fonder of my sandy hoooome."
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 am
That didn’t seem to go over well with the young man, because he just stood there for a little bed in silence thinking tom himself for a long good time. Gwyn smirked but not in a cruel way. There was a moment where she considred to taking him up on his offer but she didn’t really have time for it. The tournament was so close now that she didn’t really have to time to heal up if she got hurt by this guy. She got hurt by etch earlier, and she didn’t want to risk any more fights before the tournament. Besides She didn’t even know this guy. He could be much more powerful than her straight out of the bat, and just beat her right there and then. It wasn’t like it wasn’t a common tactic for people to just try to take out the competiton before it even started. Even if she didn’t have a hope of defeating him, she’d at least try to get as far into the tournament as she could before she got beaten, which would in this case mean that she had no desire to fight. Not only that but there was something much more important about to day, that Kyo had failed to take into account.
Today was her day off.

She’d give the guy a two handed salute before jumping off the side of the building, and vanishing in the crowd below. The tournament was tomorrow and despite today being her last day of vacation before that there was still one Jutsu that she wanted to put underneath her belt before she was ready to take on the competition. It was the Art of The Ragin Lions mane, a jutsu that you could use to extend your hair like tentacles, and use them to attack the enemy. It seemed like it was a ridicliously srong Jutsu and Gwyn very much wanted to add it to her bag of tricks. People would think that she was just a one trick pony with all her fire, and they’d be right, but oh boy would they be taken off guard when they saw that she had hair stuff to go along with it. Because yes While gwyn was a fire, and a pyromancer, and a good one at that, she was also a ludicrously beautiful woman. She didn’t have to relied on her fire all the times, sometimes it was nice to just sit back and let your looks take care of things for you.
AS she walked whe went ahead and just walked, and wondered around the village just trying to think of how she was going to make the jutsu work. She started by focusing Chakra in her hair, and just focusing on that. She’d always heard that there was a ninja in The village hidden in the leafs back in the land of fire who for most of her life stored chakra behind a seal in her forehead and could use that chakra to heal her drastically whenever she needed it. That was an interesting Idea, and Gwyn actually had an idea of how to use that with her fire jutsu, but that was sime time away. For now she was only a Geninand would need to work for some more time before she’d truly gotten a handle on how to do that sort of advanced chakra storage. She continued doing this until she was finally where she needed to be. Home! That’s where she did her best work. So she tracked herself back the Suna academy and went to the boys dorm where she could just chill out, and think about how she was going to conquer her challenge. The hardest part about living in the boys dorm was going to the bathroom. Because she would have to walk all the way over to the other side of the building so so she could use the girls bathroom! It was ridiculous, and silly, and in all honesty gwyn still couldn’t believe that she hadn’t asked to be changed to the girls dorm by now. It was just. She just. She just got to see so many shirtless men in the morning it was totally worth any discomfort! Pervert Gwyn is pervert.

Now imagine her surprise when Gwyn’s normally Short black hair was all the way down to her back by the time she got to the bathroom. Okay! So… The chakra was working. She shrugged, and went a head and answered the call of nature, while considering what she should do next. When she was finished he positioned herself in front of the mirrior and formed the ram seal. She flowed her chakra into her body and tried to focus it in her hari. She’d done a bit of research on the jutsu so she knew that the Ram hand seal was required to set it in motion and she was right. When she felt her chakra surge forward, her hair jumped like it was a frightened rabbit. It wasn’t exactly fine motor control, but it was a pretty good first step. She held her hands in that position for a few moments just allowing her hair to bounce up and down like it was some sort of animal who’d she’d taught a funny trick to. But eventually she gre bored and returned to her bed, determined to keep on with her training when she was less tired. 

(TWC 2023)
10 stats
2023 words towards Raging Lions Mane
Exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 am

Approved @ Coco <3
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:59 pm
Kyofu only stared off into the distance as he subconsciously rose his hand and began to form chakra above the palm of his hand which was meant to learn the Spiraling Ring jutsu. Oh yes the spiraling ring jutsu such an amazing jutsu that he had come upon in his time in the land of toads. Of course there were many more jutsu scrolls in the land of toads that Kyofu had yet to come by a start to learn. One of those jutsu being Rain Tiger At Will. A really useful jutsu if you were not going up against someone who could sense chakra. Out the corner of his eye he saw that Gwyn gave him a salute of some.kind and then jump off the building like a idiot. He meant seriously what if she had slipped then she could have fell to a horrible death. Thoughts came into Kyofu's head as he jumped from building to building harnessing cjakra above his hand so he could get the feeling of his Spiriling Jutsu would be used minus the added wind chakra that was required for it. Of course though he was sure that the wind chakra would only act as some kind of added pressure for the jutsu.

Of course the wind part of the Spiraling Ring jutsu could only just be a sharpness side effect that would be very useful going against people with really hard armor. But mist of all of these questions were transported out of his mind as the bells that signaled the tournament was tomorrow had rung. Well that was unfortunate Kyofu had not even finish his training for a new jutsu and he was forced to participate within the tournament. If only he was not so lazy then he could have learned multiple jutsu.

Claiming 8 stats and 1731WC towards Spiraling Ring
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm
Im going to approve this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum