Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Project Attributes

Mission Record : Project Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1000

Back at the Gates Empty Back at the Gates

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:31 am
Once morning had come Shisou left the village to gather some food for the day, feeling around for any vibrations or differences in the air. She left more inwards setting up camp for the day inside of the woods and sitting down eliminating her presence as much as possible and utilizing as little energy as she needed to as she waited to hear any sounds in the bushes. It took a while and a lot of trial and error but she managed to catch herself a couple of animals. Heading back towards the village, she felt around with the sheath of her katana for the entrance, and was abruptly stopped at the gates by someone. She took a bit of time to put down the animals she had gathered to cook for the day before looking where she thought the force had stopped her beforehand and would simply speak up in a monotone voice, “What is it?”

WC: 115

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Back at the Gates Empty Re: Back at the Gates

Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:38 am
The sloth would see someone approaching the gates, he looked to the woman to be holding animals for a reason he couldn't bring himself to truly care about. The only thing that mattered to him was the fact that she didn't have eyes for him to look into her mind with. "Bummer." He thought to himself. When she would get close enough to the village's gates, he would walk up to her, to which she responded, "So she can sense folks around? Interesting." He would think as he spoke to the woman in his nonchalant, rather careless voice. "Hey there. We have protocol for folks entering the village now. So we all gotta go through it."

He would pause for a moment before commencing with his now routine speech. "I ask that you give me your hand and answer my three questions honestly. I will scan your mind as you answer to ensure that you are not lying. If your answers are found to be truthful and not needing to be concerned with, then I will be able to allow you access to the village. Failure to comply will be met with the denial to the village."

He finished his speech and held out his hand. "I'm holding my hand out to you. I'm not sure if you're able to sense that." He kept his hand held out as he awaited her compliance. If she did comply, he would focus on her mind and gather all of the things that had happened in her life up to this point. He would then ask his three questions.

"How many people have died due to your actions? What brings you to the village of Tsukigakure? What is your closest guarded goal in life?" He would await her answers with a calm tone and breath as he focused on her mind.

WC: 312
Using Psycho Mind Transmission
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:48 pm
Shisou would nod her head in response to the man saying, “A protocol for entering the village now, very well.” following a short explanation of what the protocol was she would raise her gloved hand, removing it as the various scars on her hand became visible she reached her hand out and touched his. Upon viewing her mind Sakoshi would become aware of more notable things though appearing fleetingly, a series of experiments conducted by a mad man named Koushin, a facility beneath a building in the ruins of Tengakure which once called Shisou home, the sealing jutsu cast by the scientist and the seal that currently binds her eyes, the various small conflicts and minor wars that Shisou was a part of in her mercenary days, the child she fostered saving from a war and eventually losing to said scientist, the current journey to find her, and the creature that she and junko encountered and the recollection of it possibly being a result of Koushin’s experimentation.

Once Sakoshi got to asking questions Shisou would respond rather sincerely and in a straight manner of speaking, “The amount of people who died due to my actions I don’t remember the number due to basically doing what I had to do to survive and to avoid further testing, I came to Moon in search of safe haven while I search for a missing child that I was taking care of and possibly any clues of her whereabouts, my most closely guarded goal in life is simply to retire and make up for the things I did in the past, to save children and raise them so they don’t get stuck in a situation like I did and settle down.” Shisou would once done with the questioning, lower her hand and put the glove back on waiting for his response.

WC: 307
TWC: 422
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:32 pm
Sakoshi would see the woman remove her glove from her hand, revealing a scarred hand. Sakoshi would look upon her hand as it was placed on top of his and immediately he would begin to scan her entire history, so much information in a matter of moments, but he was still able to pay attention to what the woman was saying. He would begin multi tasking, part of his attention was soaking up the sacred information, the parts that she spoke about, and the parts that she didn't as he would continue to probe deeper into her brain.

The other part of him would be listening to her answers, and comparing them to what was in her soul and memories. It did seem that she had taken lives before, but it didn't seem as though she was too concerned with taking them for the sake of it, only for survival. He would ponder on her history for a few moments, and he would decide that she wasn't going to be something worth worrying about when it came to security of the village. He would remove his hand and place it at his side. He gave her a lazy smile and proceeded to speak, "Welcome to fully formed Tsukigakure no Sato. I hope you find the answers you seek within our hallowed walls."

He would revel in the information that he would gather, reeling from the aftereffects. But he would breath and move on to the next person looking for entry within their gates.

WC: 253
TWC: 565
EXIT
Allowing Shisou into the village

WC Claims:
+565 towards mastering for half hand sealsEye mind reading (936/1875) (Previous Progress)

Last edited by Sakoshi Kurosawa on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shisou
Shisou
Genin
Genin

Bukijutsu Remove Default

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:58 pm
Finishing answering the questions asked by Sakoshi and being told she could go inside, she first responded by nodding and then saying, “Yep will try to.” before she picked up the animals she had gathered and headed inside getting a little lost before eventually making it back to her house.

WC: 50
TWC:615

[EXIT]

Claims:
Entering Moon Village
5 points in strength
1 point in speed

615 words into Shimi Daikon (skill) (1115/2000) continued from Here
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:52 pm
Shisou wrote:

WC: 50
TWC:615

[EXIT]

Claims:
Entering Moon Village
5 points in strength
1 point in speed

615 words into Shimi Daikon (skill) (1115/2000) continued from Here

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:54 pm
Sakoshi Kurosawa wrote:

WC: 253
TWC: 565
EXIT
Allowing Shisou into the village

WC Claims:
+565 towards mastering for half hand sealsEye mind reading (936/1875) (Previous Progress)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum