Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Goin Back back to Quarter Town Empty Goin Back back to Quarter Town

Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:03 pm
Katsuragi's attire consisted of a Yakuta black leather jacket, which underneath he wears a Hanley blood red hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The pants he wears is a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

Katsuragi is seen approaching the gates, it was bit liberating really. The only person he knew who he considered a father figure was now past his prime, reduced to nothing more than a shell of his former self, a junkie. Katsuragi was not in a position to judge, for he too had his own vices. Anything to chase the tail of the dragon, right? But that's what the prison system does. It breaks you down, first mentally. It was sad really, but he couldn't say it was all for nothing. At least Katsuragi managed to see him one last time, something not many get to do.

However, it was time to go home. No more villages, no more trying to work under the system. It was time to return home to a place where shit made sense to the old bandit. He was tired of putting himself in positions that would have him land back in jail. His connections with the Hashimoto family in Tanzaku Town was enough for him to build something for himself. That's all he really wanted, something he could call his own.

as for his family ties, perhaps in the future he could pick back up where he left off. But for now, it was a distant memory. If his birth family didn't want him as an infant, he didn't see why they would want to see how far their ex con of an offspring had come. With that, Katsuragi ventures off to the fire country.
--
exit, using travel ticket to insta travel to Tanzaku Town.
Yōkye Ushitora
Yōkye Ushitora
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 62
Speed: 25
Strength: 150
Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Goin Back back to Quarter Town Empty Re: Goin Back back to Quarter Town

Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:07 pm
[Travel Tickets can only be used outside of a village within the borders to instantly travel the user to the borders of another country]

As the Missing-Ninja gradually approached the village gates in an attempt to exit its threshold, Yōkye Ushitora, brother of Ichigo Sato stepped in his path, 10 meters in front of him from the guard booth. He possessed a slender build, yet fairly muscular. He was of average height, 5’6 in a half, with a melancholic appearance. He has fairly short, messy raven-black hair, alabaster pale skin, a black upper lip, and green eyes with small slit-shaped pupils, similar to a cat’s. Part of his bangs fall between his eyes, and he has distinctively thick eyebrows. He possess teal lines which descend from the lower part of his eyes. His facial expression rarely ever changes, though he is almost always frowning. Two horns protrude from his head just under his hairline and above his eyebrows that part his bangs.

Wearing a white jacket, black sash, and a white hakama. However, the jacket has  longer coattails, and the collar is higher. Black pants, comfortable enough for maneuvering.

The Ushitora watched as Katsuragi, a visitor aimed to depart. But it wasn’t as simple as merely walking through the gates unchecked.

You asked for permission for entry, one should understand that you must also ask for permission to exit.

The tone of the Ushitora was calm, yet stern to get the message across. The Missing-Ninja should be aware of how unwise it would be to simply try to exit without speaking with the village first. His hands were within his pockets, as she awaited for a response from the man he stepped in front of.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:09 pm
Now halted at th gates, he sighs upon listening to the raven haired shinobi. He was slightly unaware of this policy, but then the voice of Lucky chimed in.

A FEW DAY EARLIER…

"Sign in the box, sir. You must agree to the terms and conditions." He proceeded with the procedure,  "There's something I forgot to mention earlier. I think it was kinda important. What was it... Ah, that's right! You will need the Raikage's permission to leave the village later should you so desire."

PRESENT DAY…

”oh yeah… see what had happened was, I was in a hurry and uh. Know what, I forgot. I gotta get back home to Tanzaku Town, big city life aint for me. You need me to sign something? Cuz I‘d like to leave“, he said with enough volume to reach the ears of the officer 10 meters away. He awaits for zhe officer to respond, catching the gaze of his eyes. His eyes reminded him of a cat, so predatory and sharp.
Yōkye Ushitora
Yōkye Ushitora
Citizen
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:37 pm
Pause, seemingly took hold of the Missing-Ninja as he recollected the policy of entering and exiting the village. Yōkye continued to observe, silently analyzing him from his current position. He appears to be in a hurry, why else would he try to walk out like that? It didn’t much matter now, all that mattered was what came next. With his explanation given, the Ushitora wasn’t far from the mark. That sums it up for him, at the very least.

I see… Lord Raikage has stepped out, officially matter, really. So you’ll have to sit tight, until he returns.

The Melancholic Ogre stated, his slit pupils widen for an instant and then narrows tightly. His black upper lip would then part again after some time has passed.

However, if you truly do wish to depart, I can expedite that for you. But you must first trade me something to offer to Lord Raikage to satisfy his frustration of your unauthorized departure upon his return Not just anything will do, I am sure that you are well aware of that. Something…exclusive should suffice. How does that sound?

It was spoken as plainly as he could without catching the ears of those passing by from check in, and checking out. The Missing-Ninja possess some secrets that eludes the vaults of villages. This one possibly could help with that, or he would be stuck within the village for an unforeseen amount of time. Yōkye was certain from his body language that he was desperately eager to leave the village, so he shouldn’t find it an issue to comply.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:16 pm
These cloud shinobi were all in the same, greedy demons that deserved to be locked up. Katsuragi never liked dealing with the authorities. First with Lucky, getting 5,000 from him, and now this one who wanted something exclusive from him. The time wasted here was already enough, he had nothing more to give. He didn't hate the game, since he himself was quite guilty of conning people too. But being on the other side of the table sure did suck. " Yeah yeah yeah, I know the drill. boy, yall some greedy ass folks! Listen man, I gotta go. How much is this gonna cost me? 5k? Is that what you want?", he couldn't help but watch as the other folk seamlessly check out without the hassle. If that wasn't enough, he would have to go back into the heart of the village and find that overpriced massage parlor.

Yōkye Ushitora
Yōkye Ushitora
Citizen
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:32 pm
The Ushitora would slightly tilt his head to the left, his expression remained as stoic and void of emotions - dreadfully difficult to read him, or tell what he was thinking for that matter. The comment of the Missing-Ninja fell on unconcerned ears as the mention of greed did not at all bother him, nor could he relate to the meaning. Yōkye was socially different from everyone around him, he did not want for anything, much less ever gave it thought.

Interesting… Money seems to solve a lot of the world’s problems, simultaneously causing them as well. Yet, in this situation I do not want your money, and I doubt that Lord Raikage would fancy it either. He does run a village, so wealth, as I would imagine it, is an added perk. I suppose I’ll be more blatant with you as you are press for time. Missing-Ninja have access to secret techniques that us village shinobi cannot come by. I’m going to go out on a guess and say that you possess one of these secrets.

His eyes would glare, once against the pupils widen and narrow. His focus was high, reading this man as he did his best to navigate around the elephant in the room, or rather the storm.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:48 pm
Katsuragi took a look around his surroundings one last time before answering. There sure was a lot of security, and starting a fight within the gates of the village wouldn't be that smart. Katsuragi wasn't the sharpest knife in the shed, but he wasn't dumb enough to start a fight here, much less give up an exclusive technique. Him doing that would place a target on his back, not only with the village shinobi but also the bandits all over. being a snitch/ sellout would demand a certain type of street justice that would leave him beaten and mutilated. Katsuragi wasn't trying to end up in some meat locker getting his ears, tongue, and whatever hacked off.

"Sorry, I ain't got anything else for you officer. Am I free to go? That overpriced Massage parlor down the lane is calling my name." he said so with a blank expression, giving care towards the shinobi.
Yōkye Ushitora
Yōkye Ushitora
Citizen
Taijutsu Remove Default

Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:54 pm
Yōkye could see from the body language of the missing-ninja that he was more afraid of the consequences of sharing his secrets over leaving the village. It was clear. His response only cemented it.

Very well, you may wait within the village until Lord Raikage has returned.

He would say, waiting for the shinobi to turn and head back.
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:13 pm
"Mhmm, you know if you in need of handouts they have offices for stuff like; they offer WELL but FAIR resources for people like you", his irritation for these cloud folk were getting the best of Katsuragi. Before he got out of prison, he was warned that it would be like when he got out. But, as usual, he never seemed to listen or take note form the wise. Regardless, he made his way away from the gates, and disappears within the crowd of people behind him roughly 3 meters away.

He shakes his head side to side as he watches them make their ways towards the gate, unabated.
---
Exit
Yōkye Ushitora
Yōkye Ushitora
Citizen
Taijutsu Remove Default

Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:22 am
The Ushitora would merely stand there, unbothered by the nefarious comment of the Missing-Ninja. It was clear that his irritation was getting the better of him, but Yōkye figured that it was not his problem, but a you problem. The younger brother of Ichigo Sato would watch as the man turned tail, defeated and entrapped until further notice.

Times have changed… Shinobi are greedy, they do what they must to get ahead, even if that means to cut corners. But that also goes for all shinobi, affiliated or not. There was no honor amongst their kind, not like the samurai. So why would a Missing-Ninja expect any different? If he truly felt that way, he wouldn’t have stooped to the level of the Genin to negotiate profit for his exit, no? These were some of the thoughts that ran through the head of the Ogre.

With a tilt of his head to the other side, he would sigh softly before turning and returning to his post. Where he will continue to observe the day-to-day duties of the gate guards. Just another day as a Kumogakure shinobi…how fun.

[exit] (so to speak)

TWC: 1,000
Will make claims later.

Saturn likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum