Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

At the gates Empty At the gates

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:05 pm
The tall gates were humongous. I have to make a plan to allow entry into the villiage. I begun walking towards the gates hoping no one would kill me on spot and allow me entry to the villiage. I heard that alot of powerful people are here and I was hoping I can get trained by them. I arrived at the gates awaiting my excicution or my entry.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

At the gates Empty Re: At the gates

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Here he was again, sat on the same chair, with a new bottle in hand. Takeo sighed taking a swig. This was the life sitting here , drinking redic, laughing at idiots who drew suspicion to themselves by standing there and not just walking on in. One such idiot had recently arrived, a good three minutes ago by the time Takeo bothered to address him. "Name, reason for coming here, you have sixty seconds." The sixty seconds on Takeo's end would be him tapping his right heel against the floor and drinking from the bottle. He'd only been drinking it for a few minutes, having only just arrived at his post about an hour or so ago, but he could already tell that the drink was stronger than the one before. He had to hand it to them, the boy's in the labs sure knew what they were doing.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 pm
Kage heard the sound of a man's voice say what was his name and the reason he was coming. Kage let out a breath this was it he thought." My name is Kage Shinigama and the reason I came here is because my villiage was destroyed and I was hoping to seek refuge here in your villiage sir " Kage said. Kage had hoped the man wasn't going to ask any questions. Kage silently prayed in his head to any go out there to allow him to enter this villiage. Kage awaited for the man to respond
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 pm
Another refugee. Takeo sat forward, examining the person whom sought refuge in his village. "From what village are you from?" A simple enough question for them. He briefly wondered if they would end up being like the last person who had arrived, a complete idiot. On the off chance the person was Takeo shook his bottle, guessing that it was still at least half full. That was good, he could simply drink his way through this conversation.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:04 pm
What villiage are you from the man said. Kage thought about it what villiage should I say I am from he thought. He thought about for about 10 seconds the barren wasteland he thought." I am from Tatsumakigakure " Kage said. I hope that works please no more questions he thought. Kage awaited again for the man to talk again hoping he didnt see through the lies he told.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 pm
Tatsumakigakure. The name rang a bell. If Takeo recalled it had been destroyed a long time ago, even before the much more well known destruction of Kirigakure. It was such a time ago, Takeo had not even been a fully-fledged shinobi back then. How time flies when you're having time. The Tenkage turned gate guard took another swig from the bottle, he knew it was going to be another conversation like the one before. "Tatsumaki was destroyed years ago, what have you been doing up until now?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 pm
Kage heard the man say the villiage was destroyed a long time ago." I have been traveling the world every since the destruction now I seek refuge here will you please allow it " Kage replied. I looked at the man awaiting an reply hoping no more questions will be asked.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:22 pm
"What rank were you previously?" Another swig from the bottle. At this rate he was going to run out before the day had even started. Takeo frowned, perhaps he should cut down on his drinking rate. He was beginning to feel slightly dizzy. Should the guy answer the question he'd just lazily point to the tallest skyscraper. "Go straight there and see the Tenkage. No detours, got it?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 pm
What rank were you previously he heard the man say." Sir I was a Genin " Kage said. That was actually a true answer kind of. Kage awaited a reply hopefully this will be the last question for him to answer.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:28 pm
Takeo waited for the boy to leave. A moment passed, perhaps he hadn't heard him. "Alright, shoo. Go see the Tenkage. Begone." He waved his hand in a shooing manner, similar to how one would try to make an animal piss off and leave them alone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum