Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Malik’s Madness
Mission Record : Malik’s Malicious Missions
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 30000

The journey begins Empty The journey begins

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:20 am
The sun had barely finished rising, and yet the heat was already felt today. The humidity coupled with the scorching sun rays had caused many animals to find shelter. Water would be a popular commodity on this day, traveling would not. Despite this, a lone man was spotted walking through Haven Country, towards the gates of its most popular village. Malik approached the gates of Hoshigakure slowly. His long silver hair gently blowing in the wind. The enormous man was breathing calmly, his chest barely heaving considering his long journey beforehand.

Malik wore a simple pair of loose white tracksuit pants that ended above his calves. They were accompanied by thin white shoes, closed toes unlike many village Shinobi. He wore nothing else that was visible, his large chiseled torso shining in the sunlight. Malik often received many looks from strangers, almost always after he had already passed. This was not uncommon when you were 205cm tall and 105kg of pure, mountainous muscle. He was a terrifying sight, and this was before he even opened his mouth. Not many knew Malik, but the few that did knew very well not to anger the man.

After walking for many days, Malik had finally arrived at the gates, he had received a very tempting invitation. It appeared that the village requested the services of a “Non affiliated person of talent”, which he assumed meant “Missing Nin” but in a more political way. Malik was very good at killing, so he arrived with the expectation that he would get to do as much.

Before he could step into the village, two rather nervous looking guards moved into his path. One placed a shaky hand up and spoke with a shaky voice, “E-e-excuse me… Please h-halt! What is your business here?” Malik narrowed his eyes, who was this little rodent that stood in his path? Were they not told to expect his presence? Malik’s deep voice rumbled as he spoke, “Step aside. Your leader has requested my presence and you are delaying me.” Malik crossed his large arms as he looked down at the little pipsqueaks.

WC: 352
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

The journey begins Empty Re: The journey begins

Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:42 am

"The Hoshi Guard bid you to halt, and you'll do as they demand." Someone said, cutting the tension like a knife through butter, as cliche as this expression had been. "You are not the first nor the last merc offered a job opportunity by our leader." Harold Greymane was a big, fierce man, bearded and long-haired, with brown hair loose past the shoulders and blue-grey eyes. In his younger day, he was as handsome as he was tall. Features that he still retains to this day. He wore a black woolen cloak patterned with a white sunburst over his armor.

"Now state your bloody name, or shall we waste more time with unnecessary banter?" Harold demanded, putting a hand to his sword. His back, thick with muscle, faced the gates that connected the city to the rest of the world and 10 meters away from where he stood. His stern expression remained unchanged as he regarded the man before him at 3 meters distance. Not as tall as the Missing Nin, the gate guard's presence exudes confidence and a sense of danger. His eyes remained fixed on Malik, evaluating him as a potential adversary or ally.

NPC: Harold Graymane [Gateguard]
WC: 201
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:46 am
Malik’s eyes narrowed as the other voice cut through the air. He slowly turned his head to face the man with the attitude, the rest of his body unflinching as he kept his enormous arms crossed. This newcomer was by no means small fry, and Malik could feel the impulsiveness exuding from him. Perhaps it was because he himself understood what it felt like to lose control and act on his urges. “Demand? Oh I heard no demands, it appears that some of the guards here need to work on their nerves.” Malik laughed out loud, however, he never once took his eyes off the new arrival.

He raised an eyebrow when the man placed his hand down to his sword hilt, it appeared that his suspicions about the man’s attitude were correct. “My my… It appears that someone here is slightly on edge. No wonder these ‘guards’ of yours are so nervous, you must terrify them.” Malik stifled a yawn and looked the man up and down, this guy was no slouch and Malik did not want to cause a scene that could lose him his job.

“Settle down, my name is Malik and your leader wants my help on a matter. Now shall we move along so I can crack whatever skulls need cracking and get paid for it, Mister…?” Malik was curious as to the name of the man, he wanted to know who he would be fighting in the future, he was sure it would be a fun affair.

WC: 253
TWC: 605
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:19 pm

Harold's grip on his sword tightened momentarily, his expression growing more serious as he observed Malik's reactions. He was not one to back down easily, but he recognized the need for caution in this situation. Despite Malik's dismissive laughter and confident demeanor, Harold remained steadfast.

"Malik," Harold spoke, his voice steady and unwavering. "I am Harold Greymane, a Captain of the Hoshi Guard and Gatekeeper. It is my duty to ensure the safety and well-being of this village. While I understand your skills may be sought after, I cannot allow any stranger to enter without proper identification and verification."

Harold's gaze bore into Malik's, his blue-grey eyes unwavering. He had dealt with his fair share of dangerous individuals and knew the importance of discernment. However, he also sensed Malik's desire for action and his potential as an ally.

"I am not here to intimidate anyone," Harold continued, his voice firm but calm. "But the safety of this village is my priority. If you wish to proceed, we must go through the necessary protocols. You can enter once your identity and purpose have been verified."

He paused for a moment, assessing Malik's reaction. "Now, I suggest you cooperate, Malik, and we can resolve this matter peacefully. Otherwise, you leave me no choice but to consider you a potential threat."

One of the guards quickly nodded and hurried off to fetch the requested list. Meanwhile, Harold maintained his unwavering gaze on Malik, his hand still resting on the hilt of his sword. He knew the importance of following proper protocols, especially when dealing with unknown individuals with considerable combat skills.

A few moments later, the guard returned with a small parchment and handed it to Harold. The captain quickly scanned through the list, his eyes darting across the names and descriptions of registered mercenaries who had been granted permission to enter the village.

After a thorough examination, Harold looked up from the list and addressed Malik again, his tone resolute. "I do not find your name on the list of registered mercenaries, Malik. However, that does not necessarily mean you pose a threat. It simply means that we do not have any prior knowledge of your presence."

He folded the parchment and handed it back to the guard. "Keep this list updated regularly, and ensure all new arrivals are properly recorded."

Harold's grip on his sword tightened slightly, but his expression remained composed. "If you are indeed as skilled as you claim, there is a chance that you can prove yourself otherwise. If that is the case, I will make a proposal. Prove your abilities to me in a controlled environment, and if I am satisfied, I will personally vouch for your entry."

He took a step forward, lowering his hand from the hilt of his sword. "What do you say, Malik? Are you willing to demonstrate your skills and earn your way into the village?"

WC: 486
TWC: 687

Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:36 pm
All this talk of identification and documents and such was starting to give Malik a headache. He was not exactly the most administratively sound individual, he would crack skulls and drink sake. He understood that the villages loved their rules and regulations, however, so just groaned decided to just sit down. “Very well Captain Greymane, verify away, or whatever it is you have to do…”

As they locked eyes, Malik could feel Harold trying to get a grasp on who he was, or at least what it was that he wanted. Malik just. Wanted to get paid, he was quite hungry after his travels and his wallet was empty. “I am cooperating so let’s just get this over with, shall we?”

He watched the guard skittle away to collect the forms, raising an eyebrow as he observed. He had heard many great things about Hoshi. Their Kage was famous for his incredible skills, he had even heard how this ‘Ayato’ had repelled an attempt to crush the village. Something to do with a large golem? It appeared that many high ranking Shinobi lived here, it was a place he was curious to learn more about.

He was a bit confused by Harold’s statement, “You have a list of mercenaries? It sounds as if you like to outsource a lot of your work, saves you from dirtying your own hands I guess… I am not surprised that I do not show up, I prefer to avoid the major villages, people like me are not usually welcome in such places.”

Malik raised an eyebrow, was this guard challenging him to a spar? This was most unusual, “What is it you want of me, a fight? Or do you want me to deal with something else? The answer will be a yes regardless.” Either way, Malik was ready, he stood up once more and started to stretch some of his stiff muscles.

WC: 319
TWC: 914
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Harold maintained his composure as Malik expressed his impatience and willingness to cooperate, observing the mercenary's actions closely. He understood Malik was eager to showcase his skills and get to business, but the captain steadfastly followed the village's protocols.

"I assure you, Malik, our concern is not about outsourcing work or avoiding getting our hands dirty," Harold replied, calm and measured. "It is about maintaining order, protecting our people, and ensuring that those who enter our village have the best intentions."

Harold shook his head slightly as Malik stood up and began stretching his muscles. "No, I do not seek a fight; I merely want to assess your capabilities and discuss the task. We have a situation that requires attention, and if your skills prove to be as formidable as you claim, then perhaps you can be of assistance."

Harold stood still, his gaze just as steady. " Try to hit me with your best shot. If you are genuinely as skilled as you believe, you will have an opportunity to prove yourself. I will personally take you to the village leader, who will evaluate your skills and discuss the terms of your employment."

He paused briefly before continuing. "Do you accept this arrangement, Malik? If so, be aware that my skull does not crack easily."

[WC: 225
TWC: 912]
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:09 am
Malik had to admit, the man was very calm under pressure. Most people would tend to buckle when dealing with somebody as physically imposing as himself, but then again, most people were not tasked with the defence of their village. He was a little bit annoying at this point, but Malik was finding a certain amount of respect forming for Harold, however slight that it was.

He raised an eyebrow once more, he did not want to fight but simply take a hit from Malik? Was he trying to insult him? Did he believe Malik was so weak that he did not even constitute a threat? Or was this some kind of clever trap to catch the Missing Nin out and have a reason to imprison him? No matter, if he wanted Malik to hit him as hard as he could, then that is exactly what he would get.

“So I am not going to be thrown in prison for striking a Captain now am I? You there! Gate guard, you are our witness. If your Harold gets injured or worse, you witnessed him asking for it.” He did not wait to listen for a response. Turning back to Harold, Malik began to focus his energy, he only had one chance to show his strength, so he needed to make the most of it. Plus a chance to meet the village leader was quite interesting. He wanted to put a face to the legend.

“Very well, I accept your terms, Captain. I will simply come at you with my strongest punch, I do not want to risk anyone’s life by using a more precarious Jutsu. Prepare yourself, I will come at you in ten seconds!” As time started to count down, Malik clenched both of his fists by his waist and focused on his breathing. The chakra within his body began to surge and his veins started to bulge, his skin beginning to turn red.

Malik opened the first gates, the Gate of Opening, pushing his body past its usual limit and gaining +50 Strength and Speed. He decided not to use any further techniques, preferring to keep his ancestry a secret for now.

Should Harold or anyone else not interfere by the end of the ten seconds, Malik would burst forward with a speed of 134. He would head directly for Harold, clenching his right fist in the process. If he reaches Harold, he would throw a heavy punch, aimed  directly at his chest, still at max speed. With a strength of 175, this would cause 75 damage to the Captain if it connects.

WC: 435
TWC: 1,349

Combat Stuff:

Last edited by Malik on Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added damage marker)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:15 pm

As Malik clarified his intentions and began his countdown, Harold's expression hardened, a mix of caution and resolve. He recognized the seriousness of the situation and understood Malik's desire to demonstrate his abilities. He was prepared to face the consequences of his actions, should they result in injury or worse. Harold nodded to the gate guard, acknowledging his role as a witness, and focused entirely on Malik. He braced himself, his senses heightened, and took a firm stance, ready to meet the impending strike head-on.

As the ten-second countdown concluded, Malik unleashed his power, opening the Gate of Opening and propelling himself forward with incredible speed. Harold's eyes followed every move, his reflexes honed by years of training and experience as well as the familiarity with users of the Eight Gates that have been part of Hoshi's history, either on their side or against them.

In the final moment, as Malik's fist hurtled toward his chest, Harold swiftly reacted. He raised his armor-clad arms, crossing them over his chest in a defensive maneuver, and leaned slightly to the side, avoiding the full brunt of the blow. The punch's force still managed to connect, causing Harold to stagger backward a step, but he remained on his feet. 

With a heavy breath, Harold regained his balance and stared directly into Malik's eyes. Despite the impact, he showed no sign of fear or intimidation. Instead, there was a glimmer of admiration in his gaze as if acknowledging Malik's strength. Assuming Malik didn't continue his aggression, Harold would speak.

"Well done, Malik," Harold said, his voice steady. "You have proven your power. But remember, true strength lies in physical prowess, control, and discipline.

He straightened himself, his gaze unwavering. "Now that we have established your capabilities, it's time for you to enter the Village Hidden in the Stars. Here is a temporary identification badge." Harold reached for his pocket and pulled out a small wooden badge with a star symbol carved on it, attached to a lanyard meant to be worn over the merc's neck. "Have it visible at all times, and don't cause trouble. There is accommodation for you at a reasonable price at the Margrave Inn; feel free to take up freelance work you can find. There is no shortage of those. Sooner or later, the village leader will meet you."

Harold turned and began walking toward the village gates, expecting Malik to join him. It was clear that while Malik's strength was undeniable, there was still much for him to learn and understand about the path he chose to walk.

Combat Stuff: 
Harold
100 Health Armor of the Crusader [Physical], tanking the punch of 75 Impact Force

WC: 437
TWC:  1349

Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:44 am
Barely seconds before impact, Malik’s eyes widened. This man was going to take the full force of his strike head on? Was he insane? Or just confident in his own strength? Regardless, he knew that he had to follow through, and he did just that. A loud smashing sound reverberated through the nearby area as his made contact with Harold’s armour-clad arms, the captain was clearly experienced with the way he shifted his weight around.

Malik was surprised to see that the man had remained standing after the shot. Usually he would have been frustrated at the sight of something like this, but instead he had a smile on his face. “It looks like you are a lot tougher than you act, and I did not think that would be possible.” He smirked, but he meant it as a sign of respect, clearly Harold was worthy adversary, most likely one he could not yet best if they were to fight seriously.

He nodded in response to Harold’s praise and following comment, taking mental notes for the future. Taking the identification badge, Malik sighed as he placed it over his head and shoulders. Lanyards were not exactly his aesthetic, but if it meant he could work in the village, he would accept it for now. “I appreciate your kind words, you know, you may not be as uptight as I thought you were originally. I look forward to the day you and I have a proper fight… err… spar.”

Nodding to the man as he began to walk away, Malik turned for a moment and looked back at the outside world. He had to admit, he would miss it as he worked in the village for a little bit. But he knew this was for the best, he would be able to learn more while in Hoshi, and truly further his skills. Facing the gates once more, he took a deep breath and entered the village, beginning the next chapter of his story.

Exit Thread

WC: 334
TWC: 1,683

Using 864 WC to claim Alder from this post (1,986/2,850 -> 2,850/2,850) (819 WC remaining)
Using 819 WC towards Crashing Thunder Charge with max stat discount (819/1,125)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu