Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 4:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 4:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 11:32 amAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 11:32 amAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 11:31 amAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 11:30 amAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 11:29 amAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 11:28 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

The Journey Begins[Travel] Empty The Journey Begins[Travel]

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 pm
Well, it wasn't exactly the trip she had in mind, but Alice's visit to Hoshi was at least a little worth her while. She managed to get sensitive information on Kumo and a few thousand ryo. Not too shabby if she said so herself. However, it was finally time to leave and meet up with her other cohorts. At least, that's what that bastard Kazuo 'ordered' her to do. The only problem with that was Alice wasn't very good with taking orders, especially if they came from a self-proclaimed leader over a damn telepathy seal. That guy seriously had some fucking nerve. 

Still unsure where exactly she was going from here, Alice headed out towards Earth country. It really didn't matter where her destination was, the fastest route to both Kumogakure and the Land of Iron was through Earth. Worst case scenario, she gets to the other side of the Earth Country and decides to go to the Fire Country instead. It was about the same distance as the Land of Iron anyway. It really was such a drag, having to walk everywhere like this. It was a drag traveling alone, it was a drag having to leave Hoshigakure so suddenly, it was a drag that she still had to climb some enormous mountain when she got there just so she could put this self-proclaimed leader in his place. Really, what on earth was she doing?

Well, right now, she was just walking. Walking and walking and walking. Walking on long roads, walking over and through hills, sometimes walking on rivers just because she was bored and needed something to do to keep herself occupied on this terribly long journey. At one point she even began counting random things. She managed to get all the way up to 2,054 rocks before she got bored of that and started something new. 

Now she was twirling a single kunai around her index finger using the hole at the end of the handle before throwing it up in the air and catching it again. She was seriously going to run out of things to do in order to keep her sane on this long ass journey.

'How annoying. Why am I even listening to this bastard? I think when I finally get there I might just have to put him in his place. Wait, I can just talk to him right now!!'

Catching the kunai a final time and swiftly tucking it back into her weapons pouch, Alice touched the telepathy seal behind her ear, connecting it to Kazuo. 'Oi! Kazzzuoooo~ Are you thereeee? Why'd you have to chose somewhere soooo far away from Lightning AND Hoshi? I mean come on, do you have any idea how far this walk is? The least you could have done was send someone to accompany me. A cute, helpless girl traveling the roads from Haven to Lightning country all on her own, anything could happen you know. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way and I have sensitive information about Kumogakure and their forces. I don't want to share the information until we are face to face. That's all. I'm cutting the line now.'

*Click* The telepathic link was cut off immediately. It was perfect timing too; Alice had finally reached the opposite end of Earth Country. It was a stones throw to the Land of Iron from here and that dreadful mountain. Alice could already see that damned monstrosity in the distance. It truly looked like and ancient behemoth frozen in time, it's three gaping maws still open as it roars in rebellion. What an incredible and humbling sight to behold.

[exit]
WC: 608
Travel to Earth Country

1,000 - 700(70spd) = 300
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

The Journey Begins[Travel] Empty Re: The Journey Begins[Travel]

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum: