Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For We! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For We!

Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:46 pm
He waited for a moment before even trying to fully board, standing a decent distance but watching over everything with his good eye. He could see the female coming onto the boat a mile away but she definitely wasn't his type. A small smile appeared on his face as he was at least remembered by Auron. It was a small meeting between the two, but it at least left an impression on the male, a good one at least. From what he could hear or at least paid attention to was them conversing on if He and the mystery female would be allowed on the boat which had been fair since he DID just pop up on the scene. Crossing his arms he would wait on the decision made by the shipowners, but once an option was given he would shrug and pocket his hands," Sure seems fair to me. A little work here and there for free boarding? Can't complain with that. Better than what you'd get from others after all," as he finished his sentence he would walk onto the ship, his right eye taking a small gander around for any other people that would be on board. Once he had gotten a good consensus or feel for the place he would bring his attention to Auron once he had made to where he had situated," Been a while how has life been treating you mm?," that same charismatic smile would plaster on his face as he gave a small two finger salute to the rest.
Kira Semei
Kira Semei
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For We! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For We!

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:53 pm
Hearing a familiar chuckle up above her Kira called out again. "Auron! I knew that was you" she called out, starting her way up to join the pair on the upper landing. She came to the crest of the walkway just as Auron continued "Seems like Kira was looking for you, Cid. Must have made quite an impression in the snowy place." He said, and Kira couldn't help but blush slightly, that wasn't what she had meant at all by calling out the, rather... rough looking, man's name but that didn't make her any less shy about the insinuation, a blush that grew all the deeper as cid chimed in, joining in on the game. "I am aware of the effect I have on women." he said, smirking over at her. "I can't say that I am surprised, hun. Despite what my pal here might think from our previous outings, I AM quite handsome. But you are lookin' for love in all the wrong places." he quipped and kira felt like shrinking into her shoes. She hadn't had much experience with romance, or flirting for that matter. Growing up surrounded by books and research left very little time for such dalliances, and spending the past few years surrounded by corpses didn't help matters.

She was just about to quip back when auron cut her off, thankfully bringing the conversation back to something less embarrasing "Grey, we worked with this woman recently. As for Hoori, I believe you and I worked with him not long ago here in Fire Country. I don't know either particularly well, but I can say that they both carried their weight in the missions at hand. The decision on if they're kicked off or not is up to you and Cid." Auron continued and Kira looked back and forth from him to Cid and back again before finally settling on the red headed bandit. "N-now hold on, when did i say i was joining you all..." she began, but the looks from both Auron and Cid made her reconsider her words, it seemed she had made enough of an impression on them both that they could read her intentions... at least well enough to tell she did want to be here. "Okay fine, maybe some company wouldn't go awry." She mumbled, glancing to the side and refusing to make eye contact with the pair as she said it.

A moment after she had admitted that Cid was back to teasing her "Can't say that I particularly enjoy the thought of these folks just hitching a ride on my baby here..." he said, pausing just long enough for Kira to glance back at him, shifting awkwardly from one foot to the other as she tried her best to glower at him, it probably looked more comical than intimidating, the young girl having already tipped her hand. "I think we can work out an arrangement, though. Auron vouches for you both, and the lad seems a known entity to both of my companions here." he said glancing over to the rest of his crew for a moment " How about they work on the ship? Could cover their room and board. Sound good to you two?" Kira pouted again but nodded, "Sure I suppose thats a fair trade" she said.

Negotiations finished Auron returned to what he and his companions had been discussing before ""Grey, Cid, I appreciate the support from the both of you on this subject. It burdened me, but hearing your confirmation of the matter is comforting. I think I'll carry through with it then." he said before, in a flash of energy Auron's body became wreathed in a sea of flames, his flesh melting away in an instant to leave only a skeleton wreathed in a flaming cloak of lavender, radiating an aura of regality that seemed to resonate with something deep in her own being. She watched as the figure, still holding Auron's blade, began to glow a brilliant purple before it plunged the blade into the corpse that the group had been gathered around. Kira could only watch on with silent curiosity as the corps began to merge with the blade, seeming to almost melt into it, though even as she thought it she knew that description was lacking something. Then, in an instant, almost as quickly as it had happened the flames died down, the visage of a regal king of death cracking for a moment before revealing the image of the young man underneath.

"Well...I think it's done." the man said with little fanfare, but Kira wasn't going to let it go that easily. "Now hold on a second, what in the nine hells was that?" she asked, an exasperated tone touching her voice. "I new you had some sort of talent with the dead... but that was." she paused unable to find the words before shaking her head in amazement. 

wc: 820
Grey
Grey
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Grey
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 121250

Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:12 pm
With the arrival of the two newcomers it seemed The Dreadnought gained quite the attention, hardly a surprise considering what a beauty she was. As the three of them were still gathered around the body that once belonged to a previous Mizukage, Auron quickly explained who they were dealing with. "Sounds like you were drunk, a sober Cid would never be able to woo a lady" the Hyuuga replied in jest. In the meantime he continued to listen as his friend mentioned having worked together with the woman named Kira, vouching for her assistance in a couple of missions they completed in what he called a snowy place.

Still on the subject of the possibility of Kira and Hoori joining the crew, Auron left the decision with Grey and Cid, letting them decide whether or not they would accept any others on board. The red haired pirate seemed hesitant at first, not sure how he felt about allowing strangers on the ship they worked so hard for. However, he eventually came around and even suggested the two of them to help out with some of the work on his baby as he so liked to call it. "No objections on my part" the pale swordsman voiced, not very trusting of the newcomers yet but bearing in mind that both Auron as Cid vouched for them. 

Now that the crew had made their decision it was up to Kira and Hoori to either accept or turn around and find another way to set out on their journey. Both the young archer as the only woman to ever fall for Cid's charms agreed to the terms set by the drunk, having no qualms with putting in some work in return for being allowed on The Dreadnought. "I suppose that means there are five of us now" the Hyuuga voiced, aware it might only be temporary and for the time being. One thing was for certain, somewhere out there new adventures were waiting for them. The first step had been completed, they finally got their ship and now even a whole crew.

(WC: 349, TWC: 1000)
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 125900

Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:01 pm
And there it was, a reasonable proposition from Cid and a resounding agreement from the rest of the team. Perhaps Cid should be the captain of the ship. He demonstrated a clear solution to the question at hand, and not a single person disagreed. Auron would momentarily shift his glance towards Cid, eyeing his friend up and down. "Yeah...I mean he looks the most like a pirate." Auron thought to himself. He and Grey seemed to give off more of a Ronin type of vibe, given by their own apparel. And Kira and Hoori were too new to even be considered for such a position. Auron's thought process was broken though as Hoori slid towards Auron and asked how he had been. 

With a short grin and nod, Auron would wave his hand towards the ship. "Better than ever. Glad the two of you were able to track us down. As an act of good faith, I'm giving the both of you something. Treat these items as tokens of our gratitude for the help you'll be providing...but also, a physical reminder of the trust we're putting in you. Act with our, and the Dreadnought's best interest in mind."

Auron would subsequently reach into his item pouch, retrieving a stack of papers with an undisclosed meaning. Simultaneously, he'd retrieve his corpse storage scroll and simultaneously perform a hand seal to return it to his storage dimension and also summon a flak jacket from it. With the jacket in his left hand, he'd extend it out towards Kira. With the papers in his right, he'd offer them towards Hoori. "I trust you both will make use of these." After this interaction, Kira would question what the ritual that Auron just completed was. With a slightly stern look, he'd tell her a shortened version of the truth. "I don't know how to explain it, but I guess I'm able to do things like that because of my bloodline. I kind of have these...dreams."

But before Auron could disclose any more information Grey would make an observation about the former trio becoming a group of five which earned a slight smile and a sigh of relief from the Yamaguchi man. "Five indeed. But before we celebrate, I'd like to propose two things. I've recently heard tales of potential treasure and riches in lands far North of here. I suggest we go there. And for the second, I can't think of any better captain to lead us there than Cid himself. What do you say, Cid?"

Following Cid's reaction to Auron's abrupt proposal, Auron would maintain a witty smile on his face. He knew that someone needed to be the captain, whether temporary or permanent, so why not volunteer Cid for the first shift? Regardless though, their destination was set. All that was left to do was to actually sail there.

- Exit and starting travel via the Dreadnought from Land of Fire towards the sea, ultimate destination is Land of Iron -

WC = 476. TWC = 2670

Claims:
- Giving 1 Set of Forged Papers to Hoori
- Giving 1 Refined Flak Jacket to Kira
- Upon execution of Blade Art - Necrokinesis, Logging Gonk Hoshigaki as a C Rank Summon bound (250 power) to Masamune. Will log stats/jutsu/etc on Masamune's stat page upon approval of this topic

WC Claims
- 1125 WC towards The Ashmaker
- 1545 WC towards Weapon Manipulation (1545/2062.5)
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:38 am
Auron wrote:
WC = 476. TWC = 2670

Claims:
- Giving 1 Set of Forged Papers to Hoori
- Giving 1 Refined Flak Jacket to Kira
- Upon execution of Blade Art - Necrokinesis, Logging Gonk Hoshigaki as a C Rank Summon bound (250 power) to Masamune. Will log stats/jutsu/etc on Masamune's stat page upon approval of this topic

WC Claims
- 1125 WC towards The Ashmaker
- 1545 WC towards Weapon Manipulation (1545/2062.5)

Approved!
Grey
Grey
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Grey
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 121250

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:04 pm
(Exit)

(TWC: 1000)
Claims:
- 1000 towards learning Taijutsu as my second specialty
- spending one 50% Discount Coupon to finish learning my second specialty (proof of possession here)
- 20 AP
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:07 pm
Approved
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 56100

Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:24 pm
Cid would listen as the others all gave their answers, nodding in acceptance of Grey's words towards his suspected level of inebriation during those odd missions in that wintery place. Upon hearing everyone's answer, no objections were heard among any of them. Hoori seemed on board, and Kira seemed like she was reluctantly agreeing but he could tell she wanted to be here. Plus, her flush cheeks moments before suggested that he could have some fun with this one.

Auron would offer gifts to the newcomers, an act of good faith and hopefully a sign to them that working with them would be profitable and in their best interests. There were now five of them here on the ship and a part of the crew, and while Cid wasn't huge on crowds the ship was more than large enough to give him all the space he would need.

Auron would then spring a rather odd request on the red haired bandit, to which he would scratch his head. "Well, I guess I can take point for now, but I can't say that I'm keen on the idea of that being long term. I guess we will see how it goes." Cid would offer a little bow, one leg planted firmly on the ground, the other bent back with his ands out to his sides, before rising up to his normal stance.

"Treasure and riches? Those are two of my favorite things!" Cid would offer with a laugh. "Well, I'm down. Lets go find us some booty!" And with that said Cid would turn over to Kira and offer a wink.

--Exit--

wc:270
TWC:1895

Claims: 
1875/1875 to learn Shuriken Shadow Clone [using 25% max stat discount]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:16 pm
Approved for Cid
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 134100

Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:39 pm
He looked among the crew for a moment as he chuckled and deactivated his Byakugan, the glowing slowly fading as he ran a finger through his hair and nodded," Well then it looks like the adventure continues then. I'll make sure to give my all in this little endeavor of yours," if he was being honest he had missed being among people. It had reminded him of his time with Shin and the others when they were in suna but those times were in the wind. He'd slowly reach for the papers as he smiled and nodded to Auron, reaffirming his position among the crew. Accepting this meant he could not back out and now he was bound...not that he cared honestly. Stepping onto the boat fully he would set his bag into a corner and take in the sea. Lets go.

[Exit.]

WC: 751
Claiming 7 stats and 751 words toward Aquarius Bow and the forged papers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum