Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon Empty Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon

Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:35 pm
Continued from

Raiden had been sitting under his home made tent that made him shade, when the hottest part of the day was over and it would start to cool down from there, Raiden would Pack his stuff up, use the same material as a wrap around his head to help keep the heat from beating directly down on his head. And he would look over to Kota asking him "Ready to go?" and if he was, they would head out, beginning the last portion of their trek through the boarders of Suna and towards the land of Fang, they had a mission, it was time to get the mission completed and hopefully return home soon. As they walked along the desert, Raiden would look down into his book, the worse he could do is kick a cactus right? Raiden was infatuated with the technique he was reading.

So it could be used in both long distances and short distances, and even allowed him to teleport to Memorized Signatures locations. Raiden decided a little practice would not hurt, and would begin to form the handsigns for the technique and than place two fingers to his forehead and teleports just a short distance away. This was exciting for Raiden, he would turn around and look at Kota."This technique can be our ticket home with out the time it takes to travel. We can easily take our time to explore Fang more, maybe see if there is a good place to set up a outpost and expand Suna's Boarders " Raiden would do it again, and teleport again, now appearing next to Kota once more.

Now putting the book away, Raiden would walk with Kota, allowing Kota to have a discussion of his choice. if he does not ask it though, Raiden would ask "What do you think these missions are ultimately for, would we not already know all we could about the boarding countries, why worry about sending out Genin being hopeful chuunins to these spots" Raiden pondered towards Kota to maybe get someone elses idea on the reasonings.

WC 348
twc 1524/3000 towards Instant Transmission
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon Empty Re: Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon

Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:09 pm
Kota took a swig from a water bottle he had packed away. Growing up one of the most important things his dad taught him for survival was the need for water. To Kota it was funny how he was remembering the little things, and the various training he had in his life from his hunter father, the more he left Sunagakure the more he remembered. “Yep. Let’s head up and roll out.”

The ability to use space time jutsu was not unknown to Kota. The fact that one could use it to move themselves was trippy. Kota was not on that level and his raging fire of curiosity would not be satiated unless he asked about it. “It looks very useful. I tried learning some of the more advanced space and time techniques. I guess my innate talent is not suited for space time. Did you have any trouble learning? I mean. I can accept some tips.” Kota was continuing the small talk as he traveled. Kota did not mind the fact that his traveling companion was reading and learning. The small talk was really to pass the time so the answer to his question did not mean anything at all.

When the archer heard the Ametsuchi speak about the exams, he found that changing topics towards them was not bad either. Not like they were told not to discuss. Thinking about it again, trying to complete their mission required them working together. “I think the missions are a chance to gauge what we are capable of. The sooner and more accurately we get them done the better. This will probably be one of the many things expected of us as we go up the rank. If we can’t cut it at this level. Why should we be able to go up? At least that is my reasoning behind it.”

When they reached a certain distance away from the village Kota recognized a spot in the sands. “Oh! I forgot about this. There is a way station nearby that we can use to get to Fang relatively quickly.” The archer took out some stuff he had put away and used it to travel them to Fang Country. The documentation approval took longer than he would have liked. Still the duo should have been able to make it to Fang Country in break neck speed. Times like this showed Kota the importance that making connections with people could have in his life.

[Using my Travel Token to take us both to the Fang Country Mission Area. Token will be taken out of my stat page when approved.]

[Exit]
WC: 411
TWC: 975

+2 Chakra Stat (Bringing the number up to 100) and 100 to finish learning. ( 1000/1000 for Hidden Arms And a thread continuation in the Boarders)

Rewards are still continued from here so my stats and Hidden Arms are learned.

Last edited by Kota Apollon on Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reward clarification edit)
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 63250

Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon Empty Re: Fang, Heart, Spine, Claw, Tail= Dragon

Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:01 am
Raiden would follow Kota and bet taken away to fang country alongside the archer of the sands.

1541 to Instant Transmission (Exit to Fang alongside Kota)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum